Final

Can You Love Me One More Time?

He held his hand out for me to shake, but I just looked up at him.

            “Yunho…?” I whispered. A look of shock, of utter disbelief, overcame his face and he asked incredulously,

            “Jaejoong?” He took my face in his hands and the familiar tingles spread from my face and zapped my heart. That feeling of my heart speeding up, of the tingles across my skin where he touched me like fluttering butterflies. That feeling of complete and utter bliss, and love. I could never get enough of it. Then I remembered he would never be mine. And that painful feeling of unrequited love squashed my feelings of bliss like an bug.

            My sense came back and I stepped back out of his touch and coughed,

            “Wow, it’s been a while Yunho. I’m glad I could see you again. And with your help I know this project will be a success. I look forward to working with you and your team.” I said, professionally and blandly. The look that flashed through his eyes when I pulled away couldn’t be hurt? Could it?

            “Ummm, me too, Jaejoong.” he sputtered out. And just him saying my name was enough to set my heart racing again.

            The next few hours consisted of exploring the building and taking notes, sketching, brainstorming, etc. Just mindless work, how do we fix this, whos going to do that, blah, blah, blah.

            We worked until sunset, and then our secretaries tried to usher us out of  the building. But there was still a couple things I had to re-check on the 5th floor.

            “You guys go ahead, I need to check a few more things, then I’ll take the bus home.” I shouted to the retreating crowd. Yunho looked at me then said something to the group. Then he came jogging back towards me.

            “What are you doing?” I asked, unable to keep the skepticism from my voice.

            “I had to check some things too, and I thought I might as well keep you company.” He shrugged nonchalantly. Truthfully, before I would have loved to had alone time with Yunho, but not now. After not seeing him for 4 years, when I’m relieved and nervous. Not when I’m tempted to confess or do something else equally stupid.

            “Oh, okay.” I stated.

            By the time we finished our work, it was dark outside, and we walked to the door together. I pulled on the door, but it wouldn’t open. I kept pulling and pulling, but it wouldn’t budge.

            “What’s wrong Jaejoong?” Yunho asked.

            “The door won’t open.” I gasped out, flustered.

            “Here, let me try.” he said. I moved out of the way and he pulled on it.

            Nothing happened. He pulled and pulled and pulled, until he was sweating and red-faced. He looked around at all the boarded up windows and stated,

            “Well unless you feel like jumping out a 2nd floor window, I think were spending the night here.”

 

Part 2:

 

Jae’s POV:

Later that evening~

            “Man this .” I sighed, banging my head against the wall of the only kinda-well-furnished room. Yunho was across from me, his jacket being used as a blanket. Eyes closed, his eyelashes brushed across his cheekbones deliciously. I could look at his face all day…

            Ughhh! I really need to stop these inner fantasy-thought-things. He’s never going to be mine, so I should just stop hoping. Tears pricked my eyes and I blinked them away.

            “So, do you, uh, drink?” I asked him. Stupid question, but I needed something to distract me from the perfection of what I couldn’t have.

            He raised an eyebrow and replied,

            “Yes, I do, as a matter of fact, I am quite a capable drinker according to my friends.”

            “Oooooh! So smug and sure are we? Well, lets make a bet then. Yunho~.” I sang tauntingly at him. He smiled at me and answered,

            “Your on!”

3rd person POV:

            2 hours and 6 bottles of wine later they were on wriggling on the floor next to each other, in a drunken stupor.

            “Jaejoong ah~ Did I win yet?” Yunho hiccupped, giggling.

            “No way! I’m totally more sober! See! I can do this.”  Jaejoong slurred, getting up and swaying his hips seductively. He hummed a little tune while he danced, Yunho got up and joined him. They swayed their hips, giggling like school girls. But not for long, because after a while they lots their balance.

            Coincidentally, Yunho managed to fall on top of Jaejoong. They groaned from the impact, and Yunho pushed himself up with his arms. Now hovering over Jae, he looked into his eyes, suddenly he was a lot more sober. And so was Jaejoong, both of their hearts palpitating wildly.

            “Yunho yah?” Jae whispered. Yunho snapped back to his senses, his face flushing red.

            “I-I’m s-s-sory J-Jaeoong ah” He stuttered, pulling away from Jae. But before he could, Jae locked his arms around his neck. They looked into each others eyes and Jaejoong took a deep breath. It was probably the alcohol. Or maybe it was the fact that he was all alone with Yunho. Or maybe the Yunho was so close. But whatever it was, he had to confess. Now.

            “Yunho~” he breathed, “I love you. I have always loved you, ever since high school. I was just to much of a wuss to confess, and I have kicked myself for the past 4 years for not telling you. You’re the most important thing in my life. And you always will be.” He looked up into Yunho’s shocked eyes, and they just looked at each other.

            2 minutes

            5 minutes

            As the minutes ticked by, Jaejoong felt more and more foolish. How could he expect anything but rejection? Yunho was perfect, and there was a reason he didn’t confess back then.

            He turned his red face away, removed his arms, and tried to wriggle out from under Yunho, saying,

            “A-ah, I’m sorry I don’t know why I-”

            He was cut off by Yunho slamming his lips down on his.

            Jaejoong immediately wrapped his arms back around Yunho’s neck. The kiss deepened, and Yunho ran his tongue across Jae’s lower lip. He immediately opened his mouth. Their tongues intertwined and breathy moans were released from both of them. When Yunho broke the kiss, they were both breathing hard, but when he caught his breath Yunho whispered,

            “Me too. I have always loved you from the moment I saw you. You were perfect, so I was intimidated. And I didn’t tell you how I felt. I when we parted, I prayed everyday for a second chance. Or to at least see you again, you haven’t changed at all Jae. I love you. So, so much.” Jaejoong barely even realized the tears running down his cheeks as he threw his head back and laughed. Yunho was going through the same things as he was. And they both got a second chance, ‘I guess the gods really are merciful.’ Jaejoong thought.

            And as they talked about the past, shared kisses, and snuggled up next to each other to sleep, all they could feel was bliss. They both got the other halves of their hearts back. Even as the sun rose in the morning and the got woken up by their secretaries who apologized over and over. Even though they had had raging hangovers, they were still happy.

            As they looked into each others eyes they knew, this is how life is supposed to be.

           

            And so it was, for the rest of their lives.

 

            THE END

           

 

 

 

 

Anyo! Ok this is my first fanfic so I want to know what you guys think. I know there’s no or anything. But do not fear!! I will be doing a collab soon with my dongseng~ MyBiasIsShowing!! It is going to be N.a.p story (Niel and C.a.p) with lots of kinkiness and ! Im SO EXCITED!! But I thought I’d start off fluffy, so here you go. Safe territory, YunJae! Hope you liked it, because it was SO FUN to write!!  Bye!

-QueenBar