Extra! Extra! It’s Been Confirmed!

Extra! Extra! It’s Been Confirmed!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Somewhere in an airport~

 

"I'm finally going back to Korea. I hope the boys will be happy to see me." Kris thought to himself as he looked down to his plain ticket. He wasn't looking where he was going so he bumped with someone and they both fell. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." he looked to the girl that was in front of him.

"Don't worry about it. I was a bit distracted myself." The girl laughed a bit. She stared at him for a moment. "Could you help me find my friends? I turned my head for a second and now I can't find them. I'm not from around here so I don't know the airport."

"Ummm...I'm in a bit of a hurry..." he said apologetically.

"Please, it will just be a couple of minutes. I just need someone who can help me understand this airport." she almost begged him.

"All right. I'll help you." they started walking looking for a security guard or someone who she could talk to.

Suddenly someone grabbed both of them and took them away.

 

***

 

~EXO's Dorm: a week later~

 

"Mail's here." the manager entered with a big sack of fan mail for EXO.

"Awesome!" Tao exclaimed happy.

"Have fun guys. Remember you have practice later." the manager said as he went out of the dorm.

 

"Guys! Gather round." Suho screamed. "If you don't come out, Tao will open all your letters." Suho chuckled. Tao laughed as the boys came out of their rooms.

"Whaaa! So many letters today." Chanyeol clapped excitedly.

"Hyung! I want my letters, where are they?" Sehun started looking through the sack of letters. Suho chuckled.

"Give me a second while I separate them all. Sit down like everyone else."

 

*10 minutes later*

 

"All right! Here you go Minseok hyung." Suho handed him a bunch of letters.

"Gomawo." he looked at them.

"Luhan, you have a lot today." he laughed as he gave them to him.

"Ohh, nice!" he quickly opened one. "Xiumin, they talk about you in this one. Look!" he went to him and they read it together. They laughed.

"Fans keep sending letter to Kris. I wonder when is he planning to show his face around here." he put them on a box. "These ones are mine." he put them on the side. "Lay, here are yours." Lay took them.

"The fans dedication always makes me smile." he said as he opened one of the letters.

"Baekhyun, here you go. There aren't that many today."

"Oh Kkaebsong~" everyone burst out laughing.

"Nah...here you go. There were more." Baekhyun laughed.

"Gomawo hyung." he laughed.

"Jongdae, you got many letters today."

"Jjinja? Awesome!" he looked at them excitedly.

"Chanyeol, here are yours."

"Haha, let's see what the fans wrote me today." he smiled.

"Kyungsoo, yours are here." He nodded and took them.

"Tao, you didnt get any..." Suho said a bit serious.

"What?! How can that happen? I'm the most handsome and popular here." he pouted. Everyone started laughing.

"Hyung, don't be cruel with him. I saw them there." Sehun said laughing.

"Hahaha okay. Here you go Tao." Suho gave him a bunch of letters.

"Jongin and Sehun, here are yours." he gave each one a bunch of letters.

“Yehet!” Sehun exclaimed. Kai laughed with him and everyone joined.

The boys started to read their letters as Suho went through some letters that weren’t directed to any member in particular. He found a really funny looking enveloped directed to ALL EXO Members.

“Hey! We have a letter for all of us. Want me to read it out loud?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter