1/1

You're an Idiot.

Jung Daehyun had been peacefully sleeping until the sun had begun to rise and beam through the open shades. He slowly parts his eyes, greeted by the sleeping figure next to him. A smile spreads through Daehyun’s pouty lips before placing a morning kiss onto Youngjae’s plump lips.

“Good morning, babe.” Daehyun hoarsely says, his voice giving a crack at his first words of the day. He pulls his lovely husband close to his chest and the other begins to go back to sleep.

“What time is it?” Youngjae’s low voice says against Daehyun’s chest. He feels his lover shuffle and the sound of his iPhone beeps once it turns on.

“10:30,” Daehyun answers with a loud yawn.

A ruffle of sounds slides through the shades. Jung Jungkook crawls out of the gold colored curtains with his pacifier in his mouth and his umma’s sunglasses tightly gripped in his right fist. He blinks at his appa and continues to pull on the curtains in interest.

Both parents stare at their child from the bed. Neither of them is fully awake enough to get out of bed and part Jungkook away from the curtains before the baby can be able to rip them.

“Daehyun…” Youngjae calls, gently nuzzling his husband’s arm to indicate him to get Jungkook. He calls him again when the other had pretended to not hear him the first time. “Jung Daehyun…”

Daehyun sighs. He knew he could never win against Youngjae. Groaning, he gets out of bed and his feet meet the cold floor. He turns off the fan on the way as it has been on throughout the entire hot summer night.

Jungkook is still patting his palms against the curtains that continue to star-struck his curious eyes. He feels his appa lift him up in the air and he begins to get further and further away from the curtains.

Whining, Jungkook fumbles in Daehyun’s arms. He tosses and turns but his appa is holding him firm. The child is placed into his umma’s embrace and Jungkook sobs onto his umma’s shirt with his pacifier full of drool and tears and mucus.

“I’m going to wash up.” Daehyun says after a yawn. He kisses Youngjae’s cheek and Jungkook’s forehead before heading towards the bathroom.

Both Youngjae and Jungkook watch the husband and father close the door of the bathroom. Jungkook stares at the closed door and then at his umma who smiles and brushes the black bangs out of his child’s eyes.

“Jungkook ah, you know,” Youngjae says lowly, “today’s your appa’s birthday. You’re going to do something special with him, okay?”

Jungkook blinks at his umma, his head tilting back and forth at the baby weight. He bumps against his umma’s chest and stays like that, on his pacifier.

Daehyun walks into the kitchen after his morning routine. He back hugs his Youngjae who is busy making breakfast. “Mhm smells good.” Daehyun mumbles against Youngjae’s neck, blowing a puff of air because Youngjae is ticklish and Daehyun loves a ticklish Youngjae.

“Stop~” Youngjae whines with cringed shoulders. He turns his head a little to scold Daehyun for the billionth time not to bother him whenever he’s cooking but is interrupted with another kiss. “You’re an idiot.”

Jung Daehyun laughs and plops down onto the seat at the dining table. Jungkook sits in his baby seat – still with his pacifier – and he plays with two blue and red blocks. He waves them around in the air with his tiny fists and turns to look at his appa who softly pinches his cheek.

“Umma…” A small voice comes from four year old Jung Taehyung when he walks into the kitchen with sleepy eyes. “Good morning…”

Youngjae smiles at his oldest son and picks him up but not before giving him a morning kiss. “Good morning, sweetie. Are you hungry?” He asks and Taehyung nods twice with a yawn. “Alright, mommy’s making breakfast. Can Taehyung go and brush his teeth?”

The child nods again. He strolls his way out (he also bumps into the wall because his eyes were closed) and towards the bathroom.

Daehyun laughs when Taehyung bumped into the wall again before going back to his breakfast with a shake of his head. Jungkook laughs along (although he has no idea what’s going on, he just wants to laugh with his appa).

“Dae,” Youngjae begins, picking Jungkook up across the table and onto his lap. ““Since today’s your birthday and you don’t have work, why don’t you take care of Jungkook and Taehyung for a while?” He asks as he feeds Jungkook a fair amount of rice but the child turns away from it.

“Eh?”

Youngjae meets his eyes with his husband’s. “Well I mean, you’re busy at work most of the time and the kids hardly see you. You’re lucky you’re off on your birthday, so maybe you can bond with the kids today.” He says, smiling.

Daehyun thinks for a moment before nodding. Sure being a doctor gives a good amount of money and a good career, but the pressures of leaving his precious husband and his kids are heavy.

“Umma, I’m done.” Taehyung sings when he enters the dining room. He climbs onto his baby seat next to his appa and smiles when his umma hands him his strawberry pancakes. “Thank you, umma!”

Youngjae smiles as he pecks Taehyung’s forehead when his child bites into his breakfast. “Taehyung ah, do you know what day it is?”

The child pauses (with the fork hanging from his mouth). He looks at his umma and then at his appa. “Oh yeah, it’s appa’s birthday! Happy Birthday, appa~”

Daehyun laughs loudly, ruffling through his son’s hair. “Thanks, Taehyung.” He says, fist bumping his son. Taehyung imitates his appa’s laugh and begins to eat his breakfast like his appa.

Youngjae rolls his eyes at his pabo husband and pabo son and Jungkook gives the same expression before giggling in his umma’s arms.

Breakfast went by smoothly although Jungkook had kept refusing to eat his rice and instead wanting his strawberry yogurt. 

After breakfast, Daehyun finds himself on the couch flipping through the TV as Youngjae is in the kitchen cleaning the dishes and Taehyung and Jungkook are on the Styrofoam baby mat with their toys.

As their appa watches whatever was on television, Jungkook is busy strangling his stuff bunny. He waves and tosses it around in the air before throwing it towards the window. He crawls towards it and is eventually distracted by the curtains again.

“You seriously need a new hobby.” Daehyun jokes as he picked up his son from the curtains. Jungkook whines in his arms before Taehyung brought back his bunny. “Taehyung ah, aren’t Jongup and Jimin coming over today?”

“Um…yeah, I think around 10am.” Taehyung answers, sitting down on the couch next to his appa. Jongup’s dad is a friend of Daehyun’s longtime friend, Bang Yongguk and Jimin’s dad is his other friend’s, Kim Jonghyun, son.

“Aren’t you glad Jiminnie is coming over~” Daehyun teases his son. Taehyung paused and a pink flush roams through his cheeks. Daehyun knows his son has a little (more like huge) crush on Jimin.

Taehyung blushes harder. “A-Appa…!” He shouts, startling Jungkook. “Jiminnie is just a friend!”

Daehyun laughs again. Seeing Taehyung crushing on Jimin really reminds himself of when he was crushing on Youngjae back in the day.

“I really like you so will you go out with me…?”

“…”

“…”

“You’re an idiot.”

“…so is that a no?”

“…Pick me up at seven and wear something nice.”

“Umma…!” Taehyung shouts and Daehyun blinks as he watches his oldest son run towards Youngjae who had just walked into the living room. He smiles when Taehyung snuggled onto Youngjae chest, whining about how appa is bullying him.

Youngjae chuckles as he sits down next to Daehyun. The older presses his lips against Youngjae’s temple and Taehyung’s hair.

“Our little TaeTae is in love~” Daehyun continues to tease, trading Jungkook with Taehyung as he brings him to his lap. “TaeTae is in love~”

Taehyung continues to blush hard as he turned away from his appa and squirms to his umma who is just laughing at the side. “I’m not in love! Jiminnie is just a friend!” He shouts again and both his parents laugh.

After a while of teasing and laughing, Youngjae decides to bring Jungkook to the room for his nap, leaving Taehyung sulking with his appa.

“Aigoo, Tae, don’t be sad.” Daehyun says, poking his son’s cheek. “You know, appa was like this with your umma back in high school.”

Taehyung’s expression softens. “Really…?” He asks and Daehyun nodded.

“Your umma hated appa the first time we met.” Daehyun explains. “So you better make sure to be good friends with Jimin and never make him sad if you like him.”

“What happened with you and umma, appa?”

“Appa kept following umma in school and umma got annoyed.”

“And then what…?”

“But eventually umma liked having appa by his side and we lived happily ever after.”

“Really…?”

“Yep,” Daehyun says, brushing Taehyung’s brown bangs. “That’s why you should be nice to Jimin. Or else he won’t like you back.”

Taehyung ponders. He blinks at his appa and nods. “Appa,” he calls and Daehyun raises a brow at his son. “Where do babies come from?”

“…uh…”

 

“There you go,” Youngjae whispers and pecks his baby Jungkook’s forehead before gently placing him down on his crib. “Sweet dreams my little golden maknae.”

There are sudden knocks at the door and Youngjae turns around to see Daehyun leaning by the doorframe. “Is he asleep?” Daehyun whispers lowly and Youngjae nodded, staring back at his child. “He has your nose and lips.” Daehyun says as he wrapped his arms around his husband’s waist and rests his chin on his shoulder.

Youngjae smiles and watches Jungkook’s tummy rise and set with his breaths. “And Taehyung has your eyes and mouth.” He says. “Where is Taehyung?”

“He’s watching Pororo downstairs.” The older replies as he hugs Youngjae closer. “I swear that blue penguin deserves to win a noble peace prize.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, and Taehyung asked me where babies come from.”

Youngjae giggles. “Oh, and what did you say?”

“Birds…”

“Great, now he’s going to think a bird egg is going to hatch into a baby, nice going Dae. You’re an idiot.” Youngjae jokes, drawing circles with his finger on Daehyun’s arm. “We’ll tell him the truth when he gets older.”

The two go quiet when Jungkook gives a squirm. They slowly walk out the room and close the door slightly.

Taehyung is still watching Pororo, as he’s motionless on the couch with a bag of chips. His appa sits down next to him, deciding to investigate what’s so great about Pororo and how he can hypnotize babies and make them stay quiet for thirty minutes.

The doorbell rings and Daehyun watches as Youngjae runs to get it. “Hi!” Youngjae shouts from the doorway as Jongup and Jimin toddle in. Their parents follow in after.

“Sorry we took so long,” Himchan says as he hugged Youngjae. “Jongup stomached right when we were about to leave.”

“Yeah and Jimin couldn’t find his toys.” Kibum (Jimin’s umma) says as he walked in with Jonghyun.

Daehyun greets and fist bumps Yongguk and Jonghyun before heading to the kitchen. “We got you a little something for your 28th birthday,” Jonghyun says as he and Yongguk place two bags onto the dining table.

Daehyun laughs. Somehow he’s pretty scared of what is hiding inside the bags. “Thanks, guys,” He says, slowly opening the presents.

“So Jae,” Kibum begins, “You ready to go?”

Daehyun raises a brow at the question and turns to his husband who smiles brightly. “Uh, Jae, where are you going?”

“Shopping of course,” Youngjae answers, “we’re running out of baby supplies and such. Besides, you need to bond with the kids.”

“But…are you taking Jungkook?”

“No, you’ll be taking care of him today.”

“You too, Yongguk,” Himchan says as he hands the sleeping Junhong to his husband’s arms. “We’ll be back before dark so yeah have fun~”

And just like that, Daehyun, Yongguk and Jonghyun watches as their little husbands shut the door. They look at each other and sigh.

Meanwhile the kids are in the living room, hypnotized by the cartoons on television. Jimin had come back from his appa with an apple juice. He toddles towards Taehyung and sits down next to him, causing Taehyung to stiffen.

“What are we watching?” Jimin cutely asks, sipping his apple juice. He blinks at Taehyung with wide eyes and waits for answer.

“Barney~” Jongup answers instead of Taehyung and Jimin nods, his eyes going back to the screen.

They sit in silence after until the commercial plays. Jimin gets up and runs towards his appa for his empty juice bottle. Taehyung softens at the empty presence and Jongup giggles next to him.

“You like Jiminnie, right TaeTae~” Jongup teases, poking Taehyung’s flushed cheeks. He giggles again. “TaeTae likes Jiminnie~”

“No I don’t!” Taehyung shouts. “Jiminnie is just a friend!”

Jongup blinks. “Phew, good because I think Jiminnie already likes Changjo.”

“…”

“I mean, that’s who Jiminnie talks about all the time.”

“…WHAT.”

“Yeah, Jiminnie might actually like Changjo.”

“NO HE DOESN’T. JIMINNIE DOES NOT LIKE CHANGJO.” Taehyung shouts, shaking Jongup by the shoulders. The other pauses before breaking out into a smile.

“Funny,” Jongup says, his expression bright. “For someone who said he doesn’t like Jiminnie, you’re getting really mad, TaeTae.”

Taehyung blinks twice. “I-I’m not mad! I just don’t think Jiminnie likes Changjo. I’m so much better than Changjo.” He boasts and crosses his arms with a pout. Jongup stares at him and raised a brow.

Jimin comes back with another juice bottle. He sits down next to Taehyung and watches as Jongup giggles hysterically.

Daehyun comes down the stairs with a messy haired Jungkook who had just woken up from his nap. His appa places him next to Jimin who pats his messy hair.

“Jungkookie so cute,” Jimin squeals, pinching Jungkook’s precious cheeks. Junhong joins in by Yongguk and he stares at his Jongup hyung and crawls to him.

“The kids are getting along.” Daehyun says as he plops himself down onto the couch. He watches as the kids talk to each other and smiles at his son.

Taehyung plays tea with Jimin and there is a noticeable blush on his cheeks. His appa smiles wider and tries his hardest not to laugh loudly.

“Y-you don’t think I’m weird right?”

“Aw, of course not, I think you’re actually pretty adorable. You’re not like the rest of the guys. You’re sweet and charming.”

A sudden whine comes from Jungkook. He crawls towards his appa and uses the armrest to stand up.

“He can stand now?” Yongguk asks, surprised. “Dae, sooner or later Jungkook’s going to start to walk.”

Daehyun chuckles and pecks his baby’s forehead. “I know. So far, he can only walk if I hold his arms. He can stand on his own though without holding anything. My little boy is growing up so fast.”

Jungkook utters some random baby words and claps his hands on his appa’s thighs. “It should be time to feed the kids.” Daehyun says as he picks up his son. “I think Youngjae made something beforehand.”

The kids huddle after Daehyun and sit at the table. Taehyung watches as his appa take out the kimbap and egg rolls that umma made before he left with the other umma’s. “Yay we’re eating kimbap!” Taehyung shouts happily. He loves eating his umma’s homemade kimbap. His appa is horrible at cooking.

Jungkook begins to whine more in his appa’s arms. The golden maknae is hungry and he does not like being held up on his food.

“There, there, daddy’s making food.” Daehyun says as he places Jungkook onto his baby seat and rushes to make the milk bottle.

Jungkook watches as his hyungs eat the kimbap. He looks at Junhong across from him who is whining for food as well.

Junhong gets his milk bottle first and that’s when Jungkook turns around to glare at his appa. He yells in baby language and begins to slap his palms against the baby desk.

“Okay, okay,” Daehyun rushes as he picked up Jungkook and places the tip of the milk bottle on his baby’s lips. Jungkook smiles, his small hands holding the sides of the bottle. The golden maknae is satisfied.

Meanwhile the older kids are happily feeding on their lunch. “TaeTae, ah~” Jimin says, stretching his arm to feed his friend a kimbap. He giggles and stuffs it into Taehyung’s mouth when the other refuses to let Jimin feed him. Daehyun smiles at the little moment.

“I want around three children.” Youngjae said as he swirled the ice cream in circles with his spoon. He looked at his boyfriend when he engulfed the strawberry ice cream. “How many do you want?”

Daehyun smiled, eating his chocolate ice cream. “It doesn’t matter as long as I’m with you.” He said and caused Youngjae to giggle.

The younger played with the spoon in his mouth and shook his head at his boyfriend. “You’re an idiot.” He said, scooping up a large amount of strawberry ice cream and stuffing it into Daehyun’s mouth.

Daehyun didn’t refuse as he ate the ice cream with a bright expression. “But I’m your idiot.” He said and Youngjae laughed again.

“Yes, you are.”

“Eeeunnahhhh,” Junhong begins to cry as he points his finger at Jungkook. Both Yongguk and Daehyun stare at their sons as Jungkook had stolen some baby snacks from Junhong. “Appa, appa…!” Junhong cries out.

Yongguk sighs and picks up his son while Daehyun gently flicks Jungkook’s forehead. “Yah, don’t steal food from other people.”

Yongguk laughs. “Yah, Dae, you shouldn’t be the one talking about stealing food.”

“Hyung…!”

The older laughs again while softly patting Junhong’s hair and Jungkook is satisfied as he ate the baby cheese he had stolen from Junhong.

The attention is then turned to the doorbell as Daehyun went to answer it. “Happy Birthday…!” Eunji shouted when she appears at the doorstep. Her son, Changjo is there too. “Yah, you’re turning old.”

Daehyun laughs, holding Jungkook. “Lemme guess, you’re going to drop off Changjo and rush to where Youngjae told you to meet up, right?”

“Eh, how did you know?”

Daehyun shrugs. “Lucky guess,” he jokes and pats Changjo’s head when he greets him with a bow. Taehyung, Jongup and Jimin come rushing to their friend moments later.

“I’ll be back with Youngjae and the others before dark. Behave, Changjo.” Eunji says, pecking her son’s cheek.

Changjo nods and smiles while waving bye to his umma. He turns to his friends and jumps when Jimin immediately hugs him. “Yay, Changjo is here! We can play even more now!”

Changjo laughs and pats Jimin’s back. He looks over at Jongup (who had his famous dumb smile on) and then at Taehyung (who is glaring his eyes out). “Nice to see you too, TaeTae,” Changjo teases, sticking his tongue out at Taehyung.

“Hmph,” Taehyung crosses his arms and turns away.  He grabs Jimin by his arm and pulls him towards his toys. “Come on, Jiminnie, let’s play.”

Jimin giggles as he sat down next to Taehyung. He stares in awe as Taehyung builds a tiny robot out of plain block. “Wow, TaeTae is so cool!” Jimin claps.

Taehyung smiles and nods before handing Jimin the robot. “It’s for Jiminnie.” He says and Jimin smiles brightly as he takes the toy.

Daehyun watches as Taehyung continues to play with the blocks (and glare at Changjo whenever he’s talking to Jimin). He chuckles lightly at his son.

“Look at him, he disgusts me,” Daehyun said as he shot glares at Jaebum flirting with Youngjae at the end of the cafeteria table. “That wide forehead kid, he doesn’t deserve Youngjae.”

Eunji rolled her eyes. “If you think you’re much better, ask him out.”

“Eh?”

“What, otherwise Jaebum will beat you to it. He’s one piece of fineness.”

“Please, Youngjae sees nothing in him.”

“Whatever you say, you piece of jealous .”

Daehyun glared at Eunji before going back to glaring at Jaebum. The said boy had just bought Youngjae a water bottle and they were laughing together and he was flirting with Youngjae and he was touching Youngjae’s hand and ARGH.

“THAT SHOULD BE ME.” Daehyun shouted and the cafeteria went silent.

Meanwhile, Youngjae is busy shopping with Himchan, Kibum and Eunji. He already has tons of bags full of clothes for Jungkook and Taehyung.

“Has Jungkook started to walk yet?” Himchan asks, sipping his ice Americano.

Youngjae shakes his head with a laugh. “Well, he could stand now. But he needs something to hold on to when he walks. Usually it’s Daehyun.” He says, tracing his finger against the glass of the bakery display. “I’ll have a vanilla shortcake and coffee – sweet with two spoons.” He says to the waiter.

“What did you get for Daehyun today anyway?”

Youngjae pouts. “Well, nothing really yet – after all these years, I still have no idea what he would want. What would a 28 year old man want?”

“Well…”

Youngjae is waiting for an answer, but from the stares he received from his friends, he immediately shakes his head. “Oh no, no, I can’t.” He says, shaking his head.

Kibum sighs. “Jae, maybe that’s what he wants,” he says, “You always told us before that you wanted three children.”

“B-But I just had Jungkook. He’s only one for heaven’s sake.”

“But you want three.”

“I…I guess.”

“What does Daehyun think?”

“I don’t know. We haven’t really discussed about having another…”

 

“Have you thought about another kid?” Jonghyun asks, sitting down next to Daehyun on the couch. “You always told me Youngjae wanted three kids.”

Daehyun shrugs. “It’s fine with me. I love Taehyung and Jungkook and it would be great to have another but I don’t know if Youngjae could handle it.”

“Eh?”

Daehyun meekly smiles. “I’m always at work.” He says, staring into Jungkook’s eyes as he feeds him another milk bottle. “I’m hardly at home with the kids. And Youngjae I haven’t really discussed about this at all.”

“Appa, appa,” Taehyung calls Daehyun before running to his dad. “Can I borrow Jungkook?”

“Taehyung ah,” Yongguk calls him from the other couch. “Would you like it if you have another dongsaeng?”

“Another dongsaeng…?” Taehyung repeats and Yongguk nods. “Like Jungkookie...? Um…yeah sure! Taehyungie would be a good hyung!”

Jimin toddles over, tugging his appa’s jeans. “Daddy, I want a dongsaeng too.” He says with a pout. “Can we take Jungkookie?”

The three dads laugh. “No, sweetie, we can’t.” Jonghyun says, patting his son’s hair. “But tell appa; would you like a little brother or a little sister?”

“Um…a little brother…! I want one like Jungkookie!” Jimin shouts happily, waving his chubby arms in the air. “I want a little brother like Jungkookie so I can play with him and be a good hyung!”

Jonghyun laughs again at his son and brings Jimin to his lap. He pecks Jimin’s tiny forehead and smile. “Jiminnie wants to be a hyung?” He asks his son who nods several times.

Jungkook squirms in his appa’s arms before being gently placed onto the mat. The child sits blankly and crawls towards the table, using it to help him stand. He pats onto the glass table, uttering baby words that came with spit.

Daehyun blinks. He gets up to the other side of the room and claps his hands towards Jungkook. “Come on Kookie, come to appa,” he says, clapping his hands twice.

Jungkook stares at his appa and speaks again. He trails around the table, sill balance, and takes the first step without holding on to it. Daehyun’s eyes widens as Jungkook takes another step.

“He’s walking, he’s walking!” Yongguk shouts from the couch, smiling uncontrollably.

Jungkook mumbles and takes his third step and his legs become shaky. His appa catches him before he falls and he giggles to himself.

“Baby, you were walking,” Daehyun says and presses his lips on Jungkook’s forehead. “Appa is so proud of you.”

Jungkook smiles and pats his small palms on his appa’s cheeks. He giggles into his appa’s embrace before getting picked up.

“We’re home!” Youngjae shouts from the door and Taehyung immediately runs to his umma. “Hey honey,” Youngjae says, pecking Taehyung’s forehead.

Taehyung smiles brightly and hugs his umma. Daehyun comes along and kisses his husband before taking the thousands of bags from him.

“I bet you’re tired.” Youngjae teases as he walks into the living room. “How were the kids?”

“They were alright,” Daehyun answers with a laugh. “Jungkook was learning how to walk.”

Youngjae smiles as Daehyun hands over their golden maknae. Jungkook giggles and claps his hands together before hugging his umma.

“Mommy, mommy,” Taehyung calls from the living room. He toddles over to his umma and smiles brightly. “Did you buy a cake for appa?” He asks oh so cutely.

Youngjae nods as he places Jungkook onto the baby seat. He walks over to the oven and looks at Taehyung. “Rather than buying one, umma made a cheesecake for appa.”

Taehyung brightens. “Cheesecake…? I love cheesecake!” He shouts and Youngjae laughs.

“Of course,” Youngjae says, “you’re just like your appa.”

“What kind of cake do you like?” Youngjae asked when Daehyun decided to randomly back hug him. He looks over to his boyfriend who was still smiling stupidly. “What’s with that smile?”

“Nothing~” Daehyun answered, kissing Youngjae’s cheek. “You just look really pretty today.”

“Please, I’m always pretty.”

“Well you look prettier today.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“Yeah but I’m your idiot.”

Youngjae smiled. “Stop being so cheesy – what cake do you want for your birthday?” He asked again.

Daehyun smirked. “I like cheesecake.”

“…No wonder.”

“JaeJae~” Daehyun whines, back hugging his husband as he’s busy with the cake. “Jungkook needs a diaper change again. That kid pees more than I eat.”

Youngjae chuckles, “You’re an idiot.” He says pressing his lips against Daehyun’s before walking out the kitchen leaving a smiling Daehyun.

At the same time, Taehyung is still sitting at the table, being stuffed with Choco-pies by Jimin. “TaeTae needs to eat a lot if he wants to be big and strong!” Jimin says, stuffing another of the treat into Taehyung’s mouth.

The other just nods along and forcefully swallows the small pies. He smiles at Jimin who smiles back before feeding him another pie. “TaeTae, can I ask you a question?” Taehyung nods, becomes his mouth is currently stuffed with Choco-pies. “Do you have anyone you like in school?”

Taehyung blinks and Jimin patiently waits for an answer. “I don’t know,” Taehyung playfully answers with a shrug. “Sometimes I think Seolhyun is pretty.”

Jimin smile falls. “What.”

“Yeah and even Ren looks pretty sometimes.” Taehyung continues, pretending not to notice Jimin’s jealous expression and Taehyung is mentally smirking. “But I don’t really like-,” He is stopped when Jimin stuffs another pie into his mouth.

Daehyun watches the two kids in amusement as he takes a sip of his beer.

The shorter boy jumps off the seat with a mad expression and glares at Taehyung. “Jung Taehyung, you’re a pabo!” He shouts and runs off to Changjo and Jongup.

Taehyung blinks at the sudden reaction. He looks over at his appa who is slightly surprised as too. “Well don’t just look at me,” Daehyun says, “Go and say sorry.” He adds and watches as his son hesitantly runs over to Jimin.

“What do you mean by me cheating on you?” Youngjae hissed. “I told you a thousand times already, I’m not cheating on you! And why did you have your hands around that girl before?”

“You are cheating on me!” Daehyun shouted back. “What is with you and Jaebum then? You two are always together lately!”

“I’m not cheating on you! He just-,”

“-Appeared with you out of nowhere at the bakery? Right, Jae. Just keep lying like you always do. I don’t want to deal with you anymore.”

Youngjae paused. “Are you…are you breaking up with me?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I should’ve known you weren’t that pure that everyone says you are.”

“And you think you’re perfect?”

“I’m better than you.”

Youngjae scoffed. “Fine,” he said, “I guess we’re over.”

“Yeah, we are.”

The younger didn’t move nor wipe away the hot tears pouring down his cheeks. He threw a rectangular box onto the table and glared through the tears. “Jaebum already has a girlfriend. His family owns the bakery and he’s been teaching me how to bake a cake.”

Daehyun stood silent.

“I was with him, yes, because I thought it would be nice if I baked a cake for you for your birthday. It was obviously a secret because I wanted to surprise you.”

“Wait…Jae…”

Youngjae shook his head. “No,” he said. “Like you said, we’re over. Happy Birthday, Jung Daehyun. You’re an idiot…and you’re not my idiot.”

“J-Jimin…?” Taehyung calls to his best friend but the said boy doesn’t look at him. “Jiminnie, I’m sorry.”

“Hmph,” Jimin turns away from the boy and toddles over to Changjo. He clutches onto Changjo’s shirt, causing Taehyung to feel jealous.

“Jiminnie,” Taehyung calls again but every time he gets closer to the boy, the other would get further dragging Changjo along.

“Um,” Changjo looks at Taehyung and then at Jimin, “I don’t wanna get involved but Jimin, you’re sort of stretching my shirt.”

Jimin shoots a glare at Changjo, freezing him. He looks over at Taehyung and slightly pouts. “TaeTae is a pabo.”

“Jimin, I’m sorry.”

“No you’re not!” Jimin shouts. “If TaeTae should’ve known I like TaeTae!” He adds and gasps before covering his mouth with his little palms. He blinks at Taehyung and then Changjo who both have open mouths and then Jongup.

Jongup…

Anyway, Jimin shakes his head and slams his palms onto the floor. “Fine,” he shouts even louder. “I like TaeTae okay?! I think TaeTae is the coolest and the best and handsome and I like him!”

Changjo and Taehyung stay silent. They look at each other blankly until Changjo starts to laugh. “See TaeTae, I told you Jiminnie likes you! Jonguppie, you owe me – hey wake up!”

Taehyung continues to stare blankly at Jimin who is blushing hard. “But, but I thought Jiminnie likes Changjo.” He mutters and both Jimin and Changjo go silent.

“Ew,” Jimin says. “Why would I like Changjo?”

“I’m right here.”

“Changjo is nice but he steals my cookies during lunch. And he takes my blanket during naptime. And he makes too much noise.”

“I’m still here.”

“I like Jiminnie too.” Taehyung confesses, staring right at Jimin. “Jonguppie told me Jiminnie likes Changjo so I couldn’t tell you that I like you, Jiminnie.”

Jimin sobs. “Really…?” He asks and Taehyung nods.

“Gosh this is like a messed up drama that my noona watches.” Changjo boringly says, yawning. “Isn’t this the part where you kiss?”

“K-kiss…?”

Changjo nods. “Or maybe I’m supposed to push you. I don’t know. I have to ask my noona.”

“Alright, alright, no kissing until college,” Youngjae says as he picks up his son and lead the other kids into the kitchen. He places Taehyung onto his seat and Jimin climbs up next to him.

“I’m sorry for yelling, TaeTae.” Jimin mumbles, playing with his fingers. Taehyung chuckles next to him and pokes Jimin’s cheeks.

“I’m sorry too, Jiminnie, for making you mad at me.”

Jimin giggles. “TaeTae is a pabo but I would never be mad at TaeTae forever.”

“Jae, you’re not mad at me anymore right?”

“Idiot, you’re pathetic most of the time but even I can’t stay mad at you forever.”

At the side, Daehyun laughs as he watches the two lovebirds. “They’re too young for this.” Youngjae says, watching along. “Gosh, he’s exactly like you.”

“Hey, I taught him well.”

“Shut up. He’s my little baby. He’s not old enough for this!”

Daehyun laughs again. “He’s not a little baby once he turns eighteen.”

“He’ll always be my little baby.”

“How would you feel if we have a daughter?” Youngjae asked as he pressed his lips against Daehyun’s lips. “What kind of father would you be?”

“She’s my little girl. How else would I feel?”

“She’s not a little girl until she turns eighteen, you know.”

Daehyun chuckled softly on Youngjae’s lips. “She’ll always be my little girl.”

“What if we have a boy?”

“Mhm, that’s different,” Daehyun said, lightly squeezing Youngjae’s thighs. “I’ll play baseball with him, take him fishing, eat some cheesecake together, and you know, when he’s old enough, give him some flirting tips here and there.”

Youngjae giggled. “You’re an idiot.”

“Yes but I’m your idiot.”

Daehyun watches as his husband is slicing the cheesecake after they had finishing singing his birthday song. He presses his lips against Youngjae’s cheek when he had handed him his slice of the cake.

Youngjae smiles and blinks at Daehyun. “What was that for?” He jokes, kissing Daehyun back.

Daehyun shrugs. “Nothing, I just felt like kissing you. I love you.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“Yes but I’m your idiot.”

Youngjae smiles as he presses another kiss on Daehyun’s lips. “You’re always going to be my idiot.”

 

 

Wooo! It’s finally finished! This is 16 pages on Microsoft. I’m so proud of myself LOL

But that’s irrelevant. We’re here to celebrate Daehyun’s 22nd (Korean age) birthday! Aigoo our little cheesecake eating baby is turning 22!

Stay healthy and don’t get sick!

Love You Jung Daehyun <3

Also please leave a lot of comments and upvote ^^ Thank you!