HunHan

Haunted House

"Do you think Sehunie will finally make his move?" DO asked curiously, everyone thought for a minute and realized that the boys hadn't even entered the house yet because they couldn't see them. They glanced over and laughed softly seeing Sehun forcefully tugging at LuHan to get into the building.

"Hyuunnnggg." Sehun whined, the others laughed and LuHan turned to glare at them before taking a deep breath.

"Alright alright." he grumbled and stepped into the building, Sehun sighed in relief and hurried after him. LuHan grabbed his hand and Sehun winced at how hard he was squeezing his hand. 

"Hyung, not so tight." Sehun murmured, Luhan looked down at his hand and flushed slightly loosening his grip. Since he was older Luhan knew he had to go first and sighed as they slowly walked forward.

"Here it comes." Xiumin stated smiling slightly, they all knew what part the kids were at and then they heard it.

'AHHHHHHHHHH!" Luhan shrieked, even from outside the guys covered their ears falling over laughing they felt sympathy for Sehun who had been standing right beside Luhan.

"Hyung!!!!" Sehun protested rubbing his head, if he had known Luhan would be this bad he wouldn't have agreed to go in with him. Luhan placed a hand to his heart sure that he would die from fright.

"Sorry Sehunie." Luhan murmured, Sehun wasn't really scared bu the was getting scared because of his hyung. taking a deep breath he nudged Luhan forward.

"Just keep moving it will be over with sooner than you realize." Sehun murmured, Luhan nodded in agreement. He slowly took a step forward talking to himself.

"Almost there, its not that scary." Luhan muttered to himself, Sehun rolled his eyes while the others outside laughed at his statement. Just then as they were walking through a long hall something grabbed at Luhan's foot catching him completely off guard.

"Aniyo!!!" Luhan yelled running down the hall, Sehun couldn't hold it in any longer and burst into laughter hurrying after Luhan.

'Aigoo, I hope he's ok." Kris murmured worried for his friend, Tao was asleep head resting in his lap and he his hair gently.

"Hyung, hyung..where are you?" Sehun asked confused, the others quickly looked at the computer and saw Sehun looking around confused. They were also confused because they couldn't find Luhan anywhere on the screen.

"A little closer." Luhan whispered, he had been acting scared like this because he wanted to make Sehun scared he actually liked haunted houses, he had a feeling that Sehun liked him and was going to test his theory.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH Aniyo!!!" Sehun screamed, everyone outside jumped stunned that it was Sehun who was shrieking, they stared at the screen and realized it was Luhan who had jumped out scaring the younger boy. Luhan was laughing softly and walked over to Sehun who was sitting on the ground where he had landed after freaking out.

"Aigoo, I didn't think you got scared Sehunie." Luhan teased, Sehun just stared up at him wide eyed he was confused where did the terrified Luhan go.

"Hyunnggg." Sehun whined, Luhan grabbed his arm and pulled him up ruffling his hair. Sehun blushed slightly and narrowed his eyes "You weren't scared at all were you?"

"Aniyo, I like haunted houses." Luhan said grinning, Kris chuckled to himself he had a feeling that Luhan was up to something they had been to haunted houses many times and it was Luhan who had to drag him along.

"Hyung." Sehun protested, Luhan just shrugged and started pulling him along. Kai pouted he wanted Sehun to make his move but it would be funier if Luhan hyung did something because they didn't think he liked Sehun that way.

"Sometimes I get scared, but I was just making it seem like I was more scared." Luhan murmured pinning the taller boy with a look that Sehun couldn't figure out.

"That's so evil." Sehun grumbled but smiled in spite of himself, he threw his arm over Luhan's shoulder and messed up his curls as if he was the younger one.

'Yah!" Luhan protested "just cuz your taller." He grumbled, Tao was yawning and blinked sleepily staring at the screen.

"Did Sehun kiss him yet?" he asked half awake, everyone turned to look at him surprised.

"What do you mean?" Kris asked, Tao slowly sat up and groaned to himself realizing what he had just said and smiled innocently.

"oh nothing hyung I must not be all the way awake." He murmured, Kris narrowed his eyes while Kai grabbed him around the neck putting him in a headlock.

"Yah!" Kai protested pretending to beat him up "You can't just say something like that you have to explain." 

"Well uh Sehunie said that he was finally going to show Luhan hyung his feelings so I just assumed it meant he was going to kiss him." Tao mumbled, Xiumin quickly pointed to the computer and everyone leaned close curiously.

"I think Luhan hyung is going to make a move!" He exclaimed, they all started giggling and Kris rolled his eyes they were so immature but he smiled as well.

"AHHH!" Sehun screamed again when a ghost appeared out of nowhere, Luhan stumbled in surprise and ended up pinning the younger boy against the wall laughing.

"Aigoo, where's my tough Sehunie." He murmured, his cheek gently. Sehun held his breath he wasn't sure if Luhan was teasing him or not but he wasn't going to wait to find out. before Luhan could react he found himself against the wall.

"OMO!" Chen exclaimed, they were all fighting to get a closer look at the screen to see what was going to happen.

"Hyung. I have to tell you something." Sehun announced, they seemed to have forgotten they were in a haunted house the others held their breaths waiting impatiently.

"Hmm?" Luhan said glancing up at Sehun curiously, he would be lying if he said his heart was beating faster. Sehun leaned down and kissed him, Luhan was a little surprised but wrapped his arms around the taller boys neck and kissed him back shyly.

"HURRRAYYYY!!!" the rest of the group yelled jumping up and down and high-fiving. Luhan and Sehun laughed backing away from each other both slightly embaressed and headed through the rest of the haunted house holding hands