Can't Back Down

Can't Beat The Feeling

http://youtu.be/8zpOzVjaLBc

>>You little , you won't be living at your birthday.<< It was Jessica. She dragged you into a dark alley. You were surrounded by nine girls.

This isn't good.

>>Kevin Oppa told me that you are still trying to be with him.<<

>>I haven't seen him for more than two weeks.<<

>>DON'T YOU DARE LYING TO ME!<<, she yelled and slapped you.

You touched your cheek in disbelief. It hurt as hell. You looked up and saw the nine girls swinging batons. You closed your eyes when you saw Jessica lift up her arm to hit you with the baton. You ducked and it hit you only a the arm. But it was so hard, that you fell on to the ground.

You laid there with closed eyes. You didn't want to see them killing you.

>>Take that!<<, you heard someone from Girls Generation shout and prepared your self to feel pain in any second.

But there wasn't. You heard someone swearing and looked up. It was Seungri. He stood in front of you, protecting you from Girls Generation.

The girls didn't hesitate at all and started to hit him. Seungri did his best to dodge, but it was one against nine. He got kicked and punched until he lay on the ground, not moving for a second. He trembled when he stood up and said: >>Don't mess with my little sister, you es.<<

Suddenly someone grabbed you and lifted you on your feed. It was GD. >>Stay here okay?<<, he said and pushed you a little aside.

You thought it would end right away, now that Big Bang was here, but it didn't. Girls Generation was really strong and they were in majority.

You stood there, not willing to watch what happened. But someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you close. It was Jessica. She held a knife on your throat. >>Just go, or this girl will be dead within seconds.<<

Everyone froze.

Seungri held his stomach and limped towards you. There were wounds everywhere. On his arms, his face. . . >>Let her go!<<

Jessica hold even tighter on to you. >>Don't come near! Now go somewhere else and leave her to us!<<

No one moved and Jessica moved her knife a little bit more and more towards your throat. You felt something warm running down your throat to your t-shirt.

>>~~~~!<<, Seungri shouted.

Within one second, you were falling on the ground. Jessica got pushed away from you. The knife slipped over the ground, to Seungri's feet.

Before you could land on the ground, someone caught you and lifted you up.

>>Sorry for being late<<, L.Joe whispered into your ear. He smirked. >>I'll be right back. I'll deal with this .<< His thumb ran over his bottom lip, while he walked to Jessica. You saw Teen Top running into the alley as well.

Big Bang and Teen Top, the biggest enemy, working together to defeat Girls Generation.

 

It ended very fast. Girls Generation laid on the ground, not moving. Everyone except for Seungri didn't got hurt so badly. >>You are bleeding, honey.<< L.Joe wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly. You were still too shocked to cry or to show any other reactions.

>>Hyung!<<, you heard Big Bang yelling. You looked up and saw Seungri lying on the ground with closed eyes.

You ran towards him and knelt down next to Seungri. >>Oppa.<<

>>He passed out.<< GD shook him and Seungri opened his eyes.

>>We have to bring him in the hospital.<< You bit your lip to not cry.

>>I'm okay<<, Seungri whispered and stood up. >>L.Joe! Bring her home.<<

L.Joe took your hand and pulled you over to Teen Top.

Big Bang and Teen Top faced each other. >>That we worked together was just this one time<<, Seungri said.

>>We'll decide who's the better one in exact one week<<, C.A.P announced.

>>You better prepare yourself for the final match<<, GD said and put Seungri's arm over his neck.

>>Let's go.<< L.Joe pulled you close and you all turned around.

>>Why did Big Bang help you?<<, Chunji asked.

You looked to L.Joe and he answered. >>She's Seungris little sister.<<

>>Whaaaat?<<


http://youtu.be/SYGjVfpKFVY

You bit your lip and swallowed hard. >>How did you know where I am?<<

>>Kiseop called Seungri and me.<< L.Joe gave you a tissue. >>You are still bleeding. We have to hurry.<<

You didn't even realized that. Will Oppa be okay? Tears formed in your eyes and now you could feel that you are bleeding. Not just on the throat but also on the arms and legs, where you fell down on the ground. It ribbed your skin and the scrapes were burning as hell.

After you and L.Joe separated from the rest of Teen Top, he carried you in his arms to your home. He laid you down on the couch. >>Where's the first aid kit?<<

>>In the bathroom. In the little cabinet next to the mirror.<< You closed your eyes to forget what had happened. You started crying.

>>Honey. Are you okay?<< L.Joe knelt down next to you. >>Does it hurt?<<

You nodded.

>>You have to hold still now, okay?<< He sounded full of worry. You had your eyes still closed. L.Joe wrapped a bandage around your throat. Then he put as many plasters as he could on your scrapes. >>Open your eyes<<, he whispered next to you. You did and looked at him. He sat down next to you and pulled you over, so you laid in his arms. >>Do you worry about your brother?<< He asked, looking down to you. You wiped away your tears and nodded.

>>He'll be okay. Give him some time.<< He your cheek. >>I'm glad they didn't hurt you that badly. I couldn't imagine how my life would be when I lost another person that I love<<, he muttered. You leaned your head against his chest. >>You won't lose me that easily.<< You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him.

 

You fell asleep in L.Joe's arms and he carried you to your bed. He laid down next to you and watched you. I'm just showing you a little bit of how much I really love you. You would think I'm crazy when I tell you how fast my heart is beating whenever I think of you. I never knew that I could be really happy or even in love after what had happened in the past. I just love you, ~~~~.

 

It's been three days since then. You were concerned about this >final match<. You didn't want your favorite gangs to fight against each other. Besides that you haven't hear anything from Seungri. He didn't pick up his phone, so you tried to call GD. >>Hello?<<

>>Oppa, can you tell me what's with Seungri?<<

>>Well, he's still resting.<<

>>Really? He should see a doctor.<<

>>He's totally fine. He's just resting until next Wednesday.<<

>>Can you tell him that I want to see him today or tomorrow?<<

>>I'll tell him.<<

>>Okay, thanks. Bye.<<

 

Seungri sat down at the sofa, watching television. >>Was there a reason why you wanted me to come over?<<

>>I just wanted to check on you, that's all.<<

>>As you can see, I'm perfectly fine.<< Seungri stood up and jumped up and down. , that hurts. He thought.

You and Seungri sat down again. >>Why haven't you seen a doctor? I know that you don't feel perfectly fine. Don't forget that I know whenever you are lying to me.<<

>>Don't tell the others but I've seen a doctor already. I didn't tell anyone because it's embarrassing<<, he lied.

You raised your eyebrows, not believing him.

>>Don't look at me like this.<<

>>Can you do me a favor?<<

>>What would that be?<<

>>I hoped you would say >I'll do everything for you<.<<

Seungri sighed. >>I didn't say that because I know what you want me to do.<< He paused. >>I'll go to this fight, nothing will hold me back. Not even you.<<

>>But you don't feel well!<<

>>I will, when I rest the next few days. Today's Saturday. There is plenty of time left for me.<<

>>Why are you so stubborn? It's so annoying!<<

>>You don't understand how important that is.<<

You rolled your eyes. >>Not again!<<

>>But it is! You were raised in New York, far away from here. You don't know anything about the life in Seoul and how important Big Bang is for me. I will fight on Wednesday, no matter how I feel, no matter what you say!<< He took his jacket and left.

 

Not Monday again. You thought while going to school. You didn't expect L.Joe or any other Teen Top member being at school. The exams were over, they didn't bother going to school anymore. They probably >prepare< there self's for Wednesday.

>>I don't like it either<<, said Mi Young. >>My little Chunji.<< She sighed. >>What if he's going to get hurt?<<

>>I have two guys to worry about. Seungri Oppa is too stubborn and I didn't even talked to L.Joe about it. This gang stuff kind of .<<

>>Let us imagine Teen Top was a clique and prepared to go to college with us.<<

You both thought of it. >>That would be nice, but really boring. Girls just like bad boys, don't they?<<

Mi Young nodded.

 

>>How was school?<< L.Joe took your hand and walked you home.

>>Won't tell you<<, you teased.

>>What a meanie.<<

>>Can you do me a favor?<<, you asked.

>>What is it?<< He looked at you questioned.

I really don't want to, but maybe it helps. . .I have to use my aeygo.

>>Oppa~~<<, you smiled cutely. >>Wanna do something on Wednesday? I know a nice little place. Just perfect for a date.<<

He irritated glanced at your aeygo. >>Let's do that. . .right after the fight.<<

>>But Oppa!<<, you pouted and switched back to the normal you. >>Forget about the fight and do something fun.<< The both of you stopped at your house. You leaned closer to his ear and whispered: >>I might even make out with you.<< You tried to sound y, while you were laughing at your self in mind. What a ridiculous thing to do.

L.Joe smirked. >>Nice acting, honey. I almost fell for it but the match is extremely important.<<

You immediately moved away from him. >>Don't be mad.<< L.Joe grabbed your hand but you snatched it away from him. >>Don't touch me! Seungri and you are such idiots! So stubborn, not even thinking about what could happen to you. It's so childish of Teen Top fighting on and on until they might win and become the most popular gang! I don't want to see you until the fight is over, maybe not even after that!<< You turned around and got into your apartment.