Chapter 14

My Dorky Love Story

Aaron snickered as he purposely stretch his leg out.

"AHH!" GuiGui shouted as she fell down.

"Why did you do that for?!" GuiGui exclaimed as she rubbed her legs.

"Miss , in order to dance , you must know how to balance" Aaron said as he smiled .

"You..You! I quit! I don't want to learn anymore!"

"Eh, no , no ,no , I paid for this , so you can't quit , plus , if you quit , it shows that you are a easy person to give up" Aaron said as he wagged his fingers infront of GuiGui's face.

"Argh . fine!"

"Good girl"

"Now perform the steps for me" Aaron said as he sat down and took out a bottle of soap , he than smirked .

"1 , 2 , 3 ,4 ,1 ,2 ,3 ,4" GuiGui whispered as she danced infront of him.

"BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"HAHAHAHA!" Aaron started laughing , he rolled onto the floor as he looked at GuiGui's epic face.

"YOU! AARON YAN! IS GOING TO DIE TODAY!!!" GuiGui screamed as she stood up and started chasing him.

Aaron laughed as he stood up and ran "How cute can she be?" He thought.

Angie stood outside the door , watching them . " Aaron..Aaron...Finally , you opened your heart to someone else" She said as she smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all your fault!"

"What?" It's not my fault that my tire got burst!' Aaron said.

"But it's your fault that my leg have all these bruises!!" GuiGui said as she pulled his ears.

"Ahh..Ahhh! Pain!" He said as he pulled her hand away.

"Ah!" GuiGui said as she fell onto the ground.

"Aaron Yan! How many times do you want to make me fall down today?!" GuiGui said as she attempted to get up , but to no avail.

"What?'

"I think I sprained my leg"

"Troublesome!" Aaron said as he rolled his eyes.

"Roll your eyes of yours again and I will dig them out!" GuiGui said.

Aaron suddenly kneeled down and carried her up in a bridal style.

"Aaro... Aaron..Yan! What do..do you th..think you are.. do..doing?!" GuiGui shouted nervously.

Aaron put a finger to her lips and said " Carrying you , what do you think? And , don't shout so loud , it's not early , dork"

"Je..Jerk!" She said.

"What? Say that again?" Aaron said.

"You Jerk!" 

"Say it again and I will drop you!"

"Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jer-Ahhhh!"  GuiGui closed her eyes but felt no pain , when she opened her eyes , Aaron was still holding on to her.

"Scared , aren't you?" Aaron said and smirked.

"YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" GuiGui's voice echoed in the dark night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~GuiGui's pov~

"Wah! Did you get abused or something?" Genie asked me while looking at all the bruises on my legs.

"Yea , who did all these to you?" QiaoQiao said as she pointed at the bruises on my legs.

"No one" I said as I walked to my table , staring long and hard at Aaron who is chatting with Danson.

"Is it Aaron?" Genie suddenly said to me.

"Yea"

"What did he do?"QiaoQiao asked.

"He taught me how to dance"

"Wow , how did you guys dance?" Genie said , looking at my legs once again.

"And you didn't learn dancing before?" QiaoQiao whispered.

"Yea , I did , my mother did enrolled me in dancing classes but I skipped them all , so... yea"

"Hey , how was your date with Danson?" QiaoQiao asked Genie.

"Um..." Genie blushed deeply.

"Hey! Tell us, what happened?~"Me and QiaoQiao .

"GuiGui , can I talk to you?" WangZi came to my table and said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Chappie up :)
Ehehes , apologies , I didn't update the foreword of my other story XD.
Will do it tomorrow! If there is no disruptions :)
And , HELP!
GuiGui is second currently , let her become first! And ofcourse vote for Aaron too!
GuiGui:http://www.123fans.cn/wuyingjie#ok
A
aron:http://www.123fans.cn/yanyalun