Chapter 10

My Dorky Love Story

-The Next Day-

"Hey , where did you go yesterday?" Danson asked Aaron.

"It's a secret" Aaron said secretively.

"Hey Aaron, I saw you yesterday at XXX beach! Who was that chick?" A guy walked past and said.

Danson stared and Aaron and said"Wasn't XXX beach a place for you and Serena?You used to say that you would brung the next girl you love there,so , who's that lucky chick? Is she hot?" 

Aaron stood up and quickly walked away.

Not wanting to admit the truth that he brought GuiGui there.

The truth that he felt comfortable with GuiGui just like when he was with Serena.

The truth that his heart actually beats faster around her...

------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning Teacher Cherry!" The class greeted the teacher and sat down.

"Class , we have a new student today! Let's welcome WangZi!!!" Teacher Cherry cheered as WangZi came in.

Upon hearing the name WangZi , Aaron turned to look at GuiGui , who immediately turned pale the moment WangZi walked in.

~After School~

"Hey GuiGui , can I talk to you?" WangZi said.

"What?" GuiGui said coldly.

"Did you change into like this because of me?" He looked at her , from head to toe.

"No" GuiGui replied coldly and turned her head to the side , trying hard not to let her tears fall , not infront of him , not now.

She felt somebody held her waist and she turned her head.

Aaron.

"Sorry if I am interupting, would you kindly excuse my girlfriend and I?"Aaron said.

WangZi stood there speechless , the class's attention turned to them.

"Aaron~ Are you joking and making a fool out of her?She can't possibly be your girlfriend!" Hebe whined.

"Hey dude , stop that" Calvin said.

"Aaron Yan , if you want to play , don't play with GuiGui!" Genie and QiaoQiao said in union.

"I'm not" Aaron said coldly and pulled GuiGui out of the classroom.

"GuiGui!"WangZi shouted and ran out of the classroom.

"What do you want!?" GuiGui shouted at WangZi.

"GuiGui , I am so sorry for hurting your heat , after you left ,i found out that I still love you, you were not a subsitute for XiaoXun , she was a subsitute for you... Please accept me back, will you?" WangZi said.

Upon hearing those words , Aaron squeezed GuiGu's hand tighter.

"No" GuiGui said.

WangZi stared at Aaron and said "He's your boyfriend?"

"I...I.." GuiGui stuttered.

"Yes, I am , do you have any problem with that?" Aaron stood forward and said.

"He...He said that he was my boyfriend... but... why am I so happy? He's a fahrenheit..."GuiGui thought.

"I don't believe it" WangZi said and stared long and hard at Aaron.

Aaron smirked and said "I'll prove it than."

He held GuiGui's waist and pulled her towards him , their lips touched.

After they seperated , Aaron said "You believe me now?"

Aaron than smirked and pulled GuiGui away, leaving the girls in their school in the midst of going crazy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe Aaron did that!" Hebe said when she returned to class.

"Hebe and her gang walked over to Genie and said "You! Better ask you dorky friend to stay away from my Aaron honey!"

"And why should I do that?" Genie said.

"You guys are morons , for messing with us!" Hebe smirked and said.

"Bring it on, I'm not afraid of a idiotic girl who threaten others to get what she wants!" Genie taunted back.

Upon hearing it , Hebe got angry and gave Genie a hard push.

Genie landed on the floor with a loud thud , it caught Fahrenheit's and Danson's attention.

"Hey! Stop that!" Dansond shouted and everybody stared at him.

He walked over and helped Genie up , he than gave a death glare to Hebe which caused her to move back.

~Fahrenheit's room~

"Ouch!" Genie said as Danson applied medication for her.

"Sorry" Danson said softly which caused Genie to look down and blush.

The 3 Fahrenheit stared in amazement as Danson carefully tend to Genie's wound.

After Genie left , Chun , Jiro and Calvin crowded around Danson.

"Danson! We have known you for so long! But this is the first time we see you care so much about a girl!" Jiro said.

"Tell us seriously ,you are interested in Genie right?" Calvin said and smiled.

"Since you guys realised , I shall admit. I do like her , she's so special , unlike other girls , she and her friend GuiGui don't act girly and sweet infront of us, you guys know , I hate girls with "mask" , Genie and GuiGui are the first girl who dare to quarrel with Hebe , I just find the 2 of them interesting..." Danson said.

"Wow... But GuiGui is a little too.." Calvin said and squinted his eyes.

"She's not ugly... " Danson said.

"Than prove it" Jiro said.

"Kidnap her and make up for her...' Danson said.

"This is stupid, I'm outta here" Calvin said and stood up.

"Me too" Chun said.

"You?" Danson said, looking at Jiro.

"I'm in" Jiro said and smiled.