Chapter 12

My Dorky Love Story

GuiGui walked in the house , stomping as she walked along the hall way.

"Gui! Where were you? Why didn't you pick up your calls?" Her mom reprimanded her gently.

She gasped and immediately ransacked her bag "Where's my phone?!" She screamed.

"Oh , sweetie , don't scream , and , why are you dressed like that?"

"Um... Someone sorta.. kidnapped me"

"What?!" Her mom shouted.

"Did they do anything to you? If they did , what did they do? Are you hurt? Did they beat you up? Are you currently in trauma? Do you-"

"MOM!!!!! I'm fine , no , they did nothing to me , I am not hurt , I am not in a trauma , and I personally know the kidnappers myself ." GuiGui finished everything in one breathe as she held her chest.

"Oh dear!" Her mom said.

"What is it? My dear mother."

"Genie has been waiting for you , since , morning!"

"Oh dear!" GuiGui said as she kissed her mom lightly on the cheek and rushed into her room.

"GuiGui! Where did you go?! Do you know how worried I was?" Genie said as she frowned.

GuiGui stiffled a laugh and said " I've been kidnapped just now"

Genie cocked an eyebrow as she looked at her from head to toe , " Did the kidnapper dress you up?"

GuiGui laughed and said " Yea , they did , seriously , and you know them too."

"Them? Who? Hebe?"

"Uh , no? It's Jiro and Danson."

"Danson?! Jiro?! " Genie squeaked.

GuiGui nodded her head gently as she calmly walked to her bed and plopped down onto it , "Yes , and they know my identity now"

"Oh..."

"Is that all you could say?"

"Um.. Danson didn't fall for you , did he?"

GuiGui rolled her eyes as she poked Genie's forehead which cause Genie to whine , " No , he didn't , but I think he's kinda interested in you, Jiro got shocked though , and I mean , extremely ! He didn't even recognise me!"

Genie laughed and in a second , she frowned . GuiGui looked at her shocked , "WHAT?"

"What do you mean when you said ' but I think he's kinda interested in you ' " Genie asked as she imitated GuiGui's voice.

"He asked me to ask you out"

"Oh.. ok..." Genie said , "WHAT?!" She exclaimed after that.

"My ear drums are breaking!" GuiGui said to her.

"GuiGui.. " 

"Yea.. I know , let's go to my make up room" GuiGui said as she sighed , knowing her best friend's thought.

"I love you best!" Genie said as she gave GuiGui a big big bear hug.

GuiGui laughed at her silliness and Genie gave her and idiotic smile " Can we go now?"

"You and your brains! Full of Danson Tang!" GuiGui said as she laughed and led Genie to the make up room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You! Danson Tang and Jiro Wang! Stop there!" GuiGui's voice echoed through the school hall , alerting the two young man.

They turned around to face her only to see her hands stretched out to them.

"What?" Both of them echoed at the sight of her hands.

" A total of  927 dollars please." GuiGui said and smiled politely towards them.

"And why should we pay you?" Danson asked and slapped her hands.

"Mister! You broke my phone yesterday! While you were-"

"Okay , we will pay you later after school" Danson said as he covered .

"Hey! Why do you want that amount? You are from the-" 

GuiGui gasped and kicked Jiro in the stomach before he could finish his sentence , and it send him sprawling onto the ground 1 metre away.

GuiGui smirked and said " I didn't get a black belt for nothing"