No, I love you for sure!

No No No!

What I saw is definitely a dream.. Sungmin thought. But God...this is just too painful. More painful than to see him always seducing all girls around the school. If I not mistaken, this girl is Victoria Song, a 3rd year student. And this girl was...kissing Kyuhyun...

.

.

Chapter Two

.

.

*grab!*

 

"Min, please don't misunderstand! I can explain this to you!"

 

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

 

Too carried away with his own thoughts, Sungmin even didn't realize the tall figure man that is now gripping his shoulders tight yet also softly.

 

"What do you want to tell me, Kyu? I'm not..."

 

Thump!

Thump!

 

"...not..."

 

 

And a droplet of water fell down from his right eye..

 

 

Uugh, stupid tears!!

 

 

"Come with me!"

 

Like a robot, Sungmin could only following the command from the half-curly man that lead their way. The petite guy behind couldn't think any more, except the tightness in his heart. Sungmin tried hard to stopping his sob but in the end, he just sobbed quietly on his (and that man in front's) way to who knows where...  he only followed Kyuhyun's steps to nowhere anyway.

 


KYUMIN


 

The rooftop of the school building was the only place that crossing in Kyuhyun's mind at that time. Once they arrived there, he immediately locked Sungmin's small body on the wall, imprisoning the shorter guy with his bulky hands.

 

"Minnie.." the younger said softly.

 

Sungmin had tried to stop his tears, but he couldn't. He really could not. Maybe now he felt that'd better when Kyuhyun just seducing or sweet-talking with girls all day long, rather than saw him kissing someone. Sungmin really not willing to see that!

 

"Baby, please listen to me first.. you were just misunderstood about that, Min. Actually that was"

 

"Enough, Kyu." Sungmin cuts his word. "You don't have to explain anything to me."

 

"But I do swear to God, that was really just"

 

"So what if I misunderstood?" once again Sungmin did cutting Kyuhyun's explanation, this time his voice raising several octaves. "Who am I to you hah?! I'm a nobody, just your friend right?! Then what would happen even if I'm misunderstanding all your activities with those girls?! And please stop acting as if I was your lover! Cause I'm not...I'm not, Kyu..*sobs*sobs*"

 

Kyuhyun fell silent and listening all the older's sentences, although his fingers still moving slowly for wiped the tears on Sungmin's smooth cheek.

 

"I'm not your lover even not your someone, Kyu...*sobs*" Sungmin's tone changed into whisper to. "I'm not supposed...I don't have any right to...to forbid you from doing anything you want, cause I'm not your someone. So, please let me go and just continue your kiss——eummmmmph!"

 

Sungmin widened his eyes.

 

 

Did Kyuhyun just... just kissing his lips...?

 

 

Badump!!

 

 

"Ng! Hhmmmmp! Ngghh ..."

 

Kyuhyun moved his right hand on Sungmin's soft nape, the other hand immedietly circling on the slim waist and hugging the petite man tightly. Long fingers belonged to the tall one creating some frictions on Sungmin's back, he even ignored Sungmin's light punchs on his chest. Kyuhyun then tightened his hug toward the shorter, made their bodies had no space between.

 

And finally...Sungmin wasn't able to stopping this kiss anymore.

 

"Ahhmp! Hmmm.. ngggh...!"

 

Sungmin opened his lips and let the boneless tongue that was owned by Kyuhyun to entering his warm cavern, he could feel their saliva is now mixed in his mouth. Sungmin's hands, that had been hitting Kyuhyun's chest earlier, now slowly stopped and started to stretching until it perfectly circled on the pale-skin neck. Their kisses became more and more intimate.

 

"Nghh.. hhhng! Mmph! Heengh..."

 

Their moans continuingly escaping from whoever mouth it is, their heads even now moved the opposite side as if trying to find the better position for them both. The taller wet tongue increasingly its speed and more freely-slash-wildly to exploring the older cave. Kyuhyun really did a great job with his boneless meat around the entire section insede of there, not even he let the smallest part to passing from his expert-for-explore tongue. Sungmin ruffled Kyuhyun's auburn hair slowly whenever the tongue tickled the top of his mouth. They both felt craving for air...but no one from them ever tried to stopping their intimacity.

 

"Ahhhng! Kyuuuhhmm...eeeehhmp! Nggh...Kyuhh!" Sungmin gave up, he really needs to breath or he'll die cause of airless. He patted Kyuhyun's shoulders a bit hard this time, signaling that he wanted to inhealing some oxygen right now. Understand the meaning of Sungmin's sign, with a VERY heavy decision...Kyuhyun finally stopping their activities. Kyuhyun moved his face away from Sungmin, which is not far away in fact their forehead still attached to each-other. Either Kyuhyun or Sungmin, they both could feel the breath of each person in front of them. Their warm breath seemed like touching each-other's face softly and tender...

 

"Listen to me first, Minnie." Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin's pointy nose gently, "The earlier was nothing. Victoria just asked me to giving her a 'goodbye' kiss. She will move to China today, so she wanted me to giving her a short kiss as a sign of farewell. She liked me yes, but I've always rejected her. And I did not kissing her lips, but her cheek. Maybe from your point of view, that looked like I kissing her lips. Please, please I do not want you to misunderstand, dear ... "

 

Sungmin carefully listening to every word that was spoken by Kyuhyun. He felt a bit shame, but he didn't know how to saying it...so he just remained silent.

 

Hearing no words from the older, Kyuhyun continuing his words, "Didn't I always say this to you?" he chuckled softly. "I love you, Lee Sungmin. Though I often spit the word 'like' for every girl, did you ever hear me say the word 'love' from me for one of them? No, right?"

 

Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

 

"That means I say the word 'love' only for you, specially for you."

 

Blush~

 

Sungmin's cheeks became more heated and flushed, but in second he started to puffing it. "I thought, you just love me as a friend."

 

Kyuhyun chuckled again. "You're a complete package for me, Sungmin. I love you as a man, as well as a friend. Kkk~ and you should feel proud to be loved by me." His naughty side now appeared.

 

"You evil!" Sungmin hit Kyuhyun's chest softly, his smile widening.

 

"Besides it's also your fault, Min." Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin's face, while the other just stared at him confusely.

 

My fault? Sungmin questioning himself.

 

"I've always saying 'I love you' to you, but you never answer anything to me. And so I don't know what you think of me, I thought that's you who wanna keep our relationship in friend-zone only. That's why I often feeling irritated whenever the horse-tall-man was near you, I'm afraid you'll love him! I thought also that your type is such a charisma, muscular, and a man who always speak gentle toward girls like him!"

 

Sungmin's rabbit eyes blinked slowly. "So this is why you suddenly changed?"

 

Kyuhyun looked away from Sungmin's stare although the shorter still could see a light pink tint on pale-skin cheeks in front of him. "I just don't want you become his, a man who love to showing his ten million won smile and moreover...he'd expressed his feelings to you. Though you rejected him, it still scares me. So I"

 

Slap!

 

"Yaish! What was that for, Min?" Kyuhyun his forehead that was slapped by Sungmin.

 

"You idiot! I actually rejected Siwon cause I've loved you since I first saw you, stupid! But suddenly without me knew anything, you turned into a low-level of seducer! That was so ing much irritating me, so damn much made me very unhappy with what you doing! And you behaving like that becauseaish! You're so stupid, Kyu!"

 

Kyuhyun lowering his head. Sungmin's long(angry)speech made him aware with his stupid mistake, in here he was the one who misunderstood. Not only that, he was also an insensitive brat! How could he didn't realizing that Sungmin loved him? Okay, maybe that because Sungmin himself never said explicitly, but still...how could he didn't see his loving stare everytime they doing something together? How could he didn't see his hatred stare whenever he did sweet-talking with girl? Just...how could him? Moreover, he should be the one who moves forward, but in the end he just adding complexity instead. That's true...he's so stupid.

 

"I'm sorry, babe.." Kyuhyun immediately clasped Sungmin's hands tightly and kissed it many times. "I'm very sorry, Min. Please forgive my stupidity.."

 

Sungmin poutted his natural pink-colored lips, before that M-shaped form turned into the most beautiful smile Kyuhyun have ever seen. "It's okay, Kyu~ I think we're in the same levels of fault."

 

-chup chup-

 

Kyuhyun kissed each upper and lower lip of Sungmin, "I love you, Min."

 

"I love you too, Kyunnie~"

 

...before that supposed-to-be-innocent kiss ended up being something-called french-kiss which may be long lasting (lol). In fact, it's not impossible they both would love to sharing kisses until a janitor closing the school gate. And if Kyuhyun lucky enough, they might continuing their activity in his or the latter place XD

 

 

Well yah.. now it's become,

 

 

Not so poor Kyu~

*

*


KYUMIN


*

*

"Ngghh.. Kyuhh..." Sungmin stopping their hot french-kiss for a moment.

 

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun just hummed softly, his thick-lips still kissing each corner of the petite man sweet lips repeatedly.

 

"Promise me you will not seducing any girl again in future.." Sungmin's cheeks flushed perfectly when he asked something that -according to him- is very childish.

 

Hearing that, Kyuhyun just laughed softly. "If you didn't like to see me doing those sweet stuff for girls, them you should tell me earlier. If you are the one who asked me to never do that again, I will definitely obey it.." Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's pointy nose, moved a bit lower and lightly pecked Sungmin half-open lips. "Moreover if it is for you, I'm willing to do anything.."

 

Sungmin's chubby cheeks getting more and more flushed right now, "Thank you, Kyunnie~" he said sweetly

 

Less than five seconds Sungmin finally took the initiative for crashing his thin-soft lips onto Kyuhyun's thick-soft lips, and Kyuhyun?

 

He certainly would not refusing this kind of tempting offer!

 

Well, he also would not stopping this session ever again~

.

.

.


No No No!

_THE END_


.

.

Dita's note :: im terribly sowwwwwwwwwrry for the lateness of updating next chapter m(__ __)m *bow 90degrees* hahaha, many things happened during the past months...until in sudden, this story file was lost from earth /rotf/ and because my account was still hanging on the phone (??) finally I decided to check on my own profile page, and eng-eng-ing! I was reminded of this story...... /slapping hard/ T^T well yah, I wont talk a lot here coz affraid u guys will getting annoyed and then want to slap me more ><;;; hope u ALL enjoyed to reading it till the end, please be kind with any typo(s) here :'3 FIGHTING \^o^/