No, you stupid seducer!

No No No!

.

.

Chapter One

.

.

 

-SJELF High School-

 



Drap drap drap.

 

 

A pale-skin man hurriedly his steps for pursuing the other man that was dozens of meters in front of him, his friend once again left him behind! Moreover, why that cute rabbit ignored him so suddenly? His thought, still with the pace that was almost close to his target.


*plokk!*

"Min-ah! Hey~ please stop your step, wait for me okay? Aish, why are you being like a mad-man in this early morning hum~?" he whined as he put his arm around his cutie friend's neck.

 

The short-man that-had-said-as-a-mad-man, quickly removing an arms that was circled on his white neck, and within seconds he turned his body to face the perpetrator. A sweet boy, named Lee Sungmin, widened his eyes, pretending that he was angry ‘cause felt really annoyed by the handsome man's acts. But trust me, if you saw this bunny lover guy (who's trying to make a creepy eyes), you'll never feel afraid. This man indeed too cute! Even the handsome one who stand in front of Sungmin was trying to stifle his laugh, he really loved to make this rabbit glared angrily. Really adorable terribly cute!


"YAH KYU! Stop your laugh, are you laughing at me huh?" Sungmin shouted as he puffed his chubby cheeks, and his cute reaction (again) made the handsome want to bursting in laugh.

 

Kyuhyun, or Cho Kyuhyun to be exact, trying hard to reducing his desire for laughing hard. He coughed softly before rolling up his arms back on Sungmin’s shoulder, Kyuhyun didn’t want to make this cutie bunny angry at him for long time. There will become a bad thing if he left this man in angry condition... for your info, this shorty-sweety-chubby is a martial arts competition winner for three years in a row for all high school in South Korea region. How scary if you get hit by this cute rabbit’s deadly kick~

 

"Hey baby, don’t get angry on me okay~? You know that I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much, rite...  so, just stop mad at me, arrachi~?"

 

.

.
Thump thump!

Thump thump!

.

.


Sungmin’s heart beating so fast by the handsome’s word...again. The “i love you” sentence that was spoken by that pale-skin man, always succeeded to make him become not-like-Lee-Sungmin-as-usual.

 

 

 

Before in the end,

 



“Ohh Eunjung-ah, you’re very beautiful with your short hair~~ you cut your hair, hem? I like your new style, babe!”
 

.

.
Twitch!

.

.

 


*DUAAAAAGGGGGGGGHH!!*
 


“HUAAAAAAAAHHH IT’S HUUUUUURRRTTTT, MINNIEEEEE!"

 

 

 

The handsome man named Cho Kyuhyun was successfully get his own punishment, after his right leg had to be kicked-hard by the sweety-sweety-bunny.

 

Poor Kyu ~

 

.
KyuMin
.

 

BREAK TIME

 

 

(SUNGMIN POV)

 

I’m so upset!

He really an insensitive brat!

Doesn’t he know that I ing hate the way he seduced all girls?!

 

 

I grumbled to myself while sitting on my chair in my class. That stupid man should got more than just a kick, if I dare, maybe I’ll broke his pale neck for sure! That stupid was really success to make my day on school became worst since this morning! Thing like this (annoying-man who annoyed me all time) always happened unknown since when, I still don’t get it why he suddenly became so annoying. If I’m not wrong, at the beginning when first time I met him, he didn’t as annoying as these days.. but this thing didn’t make me to stop loving him.

 

 

Yes that’s true, I like him. Love him.

It's up to you want to call it as what..

 

 

"Ish! That stupid really pissed me off!" I muttered quietly, I stepping hard my feet on the floor. I didn’t so care with all strange look from students in my class, I'm so upset you know?!

*puk*

"Sungmin-ah, why do you look angry? There’s anything bothering you?"


Sungmin turned his face to a dimple-man next to him, sweet smile straightly appeared on his face. "Ah Siwonnie, no, nothing. I'm just a little... well, that wasn’t really important." Sungmin shooked his head still with small smile plastered on his lips, "Instead of that, it so rare to see you here.. isn’t your class on the second floor?"

"Ah yes, I came here just because I want to meet you. Do you want to go to canteen with me? My treat." Siwon’s palms reached Sungmin’s cheeks, after that Siwon held it with tender.

.

.

Blush~

.

.


Ahh.. his gentleman-side made me blush again, why did he still good to me? Even after I’d rejected his claims of love for me last year?

 


*****

"That's okay if you rejecting my love, Sungmin.. I just wanted to be honest with you, so I could be relieved because I already told you about my true feelings. But I hope, we would still be a friends."


*****
 

 

Choi Siwon indeed a truly kind person... that would be nice if I like someone like him, but why did I even love—
 


*bats!*
 


"Until when your hands are going to touch his face, Choi Siwon?"

 

.

.

THUMPS!

.

.


 

Ah, that glare...

 


"Kyu...?" I said quietly.

Kyuhyun immediately grabbed my hands and circling it on his waist, my body pushed into his body with no space. He also held his hands on my back and hugged me tightly. No doubt, my face turned into heat. How could he hug me like this when I still sat on my chair?! Didn’t he felt embarrassed by the look of all students here?! But—

 

He did it again..

 

"Why are you here, Choi Siwon? Isn’t your class was on second floor? Why did you should come to this third floor? Don’t you think that you just wasting your time here?"

See, he always did straightly asking many many questions to Siwon. Everytime Siwon talked to me, this auburn-man would always act like this. Not infrequently he also gave an angry slash possessive stare to Siwon. May I think that he’s kind of jealous...? Really felt jealous because I look so close with Siwon?

 

 

Or did I just too much hoping?

 


"I have no business with you, Cho Kyuhyun. I just wanted to meet Sungmin and ask for go to canteen together." Siwon looked want to reach my hand back, but Kyuhyun immediately pushed his hand from my sight.

"He will go there with me, not with you. Do not ever expect me to give Minnie for you, he’s mine! And you! Better give up quickly before I make you be more broken-hearted in future, ‘cause I’ll show you how deep we’re in love. Get it, Mr. Choi-Perfect-Siwon?"


.

.
Thump thump!

Thump!

.

.

 

 

Kyu ..

Could I assume your act as your jealousness towards me?

 


"Kajja Min, we go to canteen. Let me treat you strawberry milkshake."

Kyuhyun was forcibly pulled me away from that place with no word, Siwon was still standing there with sad expression even after he couldn’t see our backs. Didn’t mean I want to leave Siwon without bid goodbye like this, but the pull from Kyuhyun just too strong to be handle. Moreover... the words from Kyuhyun made me couldn’t speak anymore, and my body automatically followed this rebel.

 


Always happened like that..

 

.
KyuMin

.

 

-At School’s Cafeteria Area-



Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin with fierce face and glare,

 

"Did I ever told you that I don’t like you to talking with that horse-man? Don’t you see that muscular guy was still liking you, Min?! I really don’t want you to be taken by him!"

 


Why now he even scolded me, like I was his boyfriend who got caught after having an affair with other man?

And the worst, all I could do just listening every words from him. This guy really made me not understand.

 

You're confusing me, Kyu..

 



In my half daydream, I could feel the fingers that belonged to Kyuhyun touching my chin, then he’d raised my head to facing his handsome face. His gaze looked soft... and getting me drift also melt.

 

"I love you, I just don’t want you to be taken by him or any other people. I will never ever forgiving myself, if someday I really lose you from my side. You could understand my feeling, Minnie?"


After hearing that, I only nodded slowly. What can I say, the words and the tone of his voice was too soft. I definitely couldn’t resist from his ‘command’ this time. This kind of situation never changed, like before... I just could nodded slowly as my "yes" reply for doing everything he said..

 


-cup-
 


"Saranghae .." he said softly after kissed my forehead.



Kyu.. you make me become more and more love you each day.

 


"Na—"

 

 


*srat*
 


"Woaaaaaaaaaahhh HyunA-ah, you look so beautiful today. Want to have lunch with me?"

 

.

.

TWITCHT!
Twitch!

.

.


 

*BUAGGH BUUGH BRUGGGGHHH!*

 

 


"HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH APPOOOO MINNIE~~ WHY DID YOU KICKED MY 'BUDDY'????!!"

 

 


He INDEED really !

CHO KYUHYUN YOU ARE SO SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!

 

(SUNGMIN’S END POV)

 

 


Sungmin walked away from the cafeteria area casually, he walked away from that place like nothing happened. Leaving a handsome-man, that kept whined with an ‘area’ which being hit by flawless bunny’s death-kick, behind and no mercy. Hoho~ so please don’t make this rabbit upset next time, Mr. Cho..

 


Once again,


Poor Kyu xD


.
.
KyuMin
.
.

 

SKIP TIME

 

 

 

Odd..

That was very odd..


Sungmin didn’t see any slight of that ‘ figure’ man on this last session of school. They weren’t in the same class to be exact, but every once the bell rang, either break or ‘go home’ time, Kyuhyun usually would approached Sungmin’s class with no long word. That pale-skin man always stuck and glued with the white-petite man like a mail plus stamp. And if you see a 183cm-height man not in Sungmin’s side (or around?) even for a while, isn’t it a rare occurrence? That man didn’t have any schedule today beside school’s activity, right? If he has, why didn’t he told Sungmin earlier?

 


Where's that rebel actually? Sungmin thought.

 


*tap tap tap*


Sungmin stepped toward to Kyuhyun’s class. Although he always made him upset, Sungmin still loves that curly-hair man, remember? So this time, Sungmin will be the one who approaching Kyuhyun’s class first. This is a very-rare-to-be-happen scene. After walked in front of three classes, finally he’d arrive in Kyuhyun’s class. Sungmin stared at the closed door with doubt feeling, occasionally he breathed. Three times breath, Sungmin made a final decision and reached out his right hand to open that sliding door.

*grekkk*

 


"Kyu, what are you—"

 

.

.

THUMPS!

.

.

 

 

 

What I saw is definitely just a dream...

 

That word immediately flashed in his mind.

 

 

Sungmin stayed in his position after he saw what was inside that class. He actually found that annoying boy whom he looking for, but what that rebel boy did right now make Sungmin’s feet became like stuck on the floor. He like as couldn’t do anything except being a ‘human stone’, even his mouth (which already spoke a bit) stopped with half-opened lips. He didn’t continuing his word anymore, he supposed to saying ‘Kyu, what are you doing? Why don’t you come to my class?’ instead of being a half-opened mouth statue-man. What he saw now made his heart beating so fast, but his expression didn’t showing it. Expressionless with no shock image on his face,

 

 

But truly, his deep down heart felt so hurt...

 

 


What his eyes had catches was a woman... who kissed Kyuhyun’s lips!

 

And what which making it worst was,

 

 

 

 

—Kyuhyun looked like kissed her back without any kind of refusing act!

 

 

 

*****

 

Did he enjoying that kiss?

So, what I’ve been thinking isn’t wrong...

You never look at me as a man, but friend only...

Did all your ‘love’ word to me means nothing for you?

Is it true... is it true that I mean nothing except friend?

Even your kiss towards me just like your way to play with me...

Am I looked really fun to be played with?

 

Kyu...

Tell me what I see now just my imagination...

 

*****

 

 

 

Once again Sungmin could only questioning himself. He grabbed his uniform to endure his hurt heart, his eyes felt so hot now. "No Sungmin, you cannot cry here..." he said quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

This is so hurt.. my heart feel so hurt, Kyu...

 

 

.

.

.

 

ToBeContinue

 

 

 

 

Dita’s Note :: How was it? Okay, okay, I know I was terribly late to post it~ just give me punishment then TT__TT tbh, I even almost forgot with this story.. if I didn’t open my flashdisk ytd, maybe I’ll really forgot it and never post this story for sure *kicked* but here I am! With lame story slash grammar error slash broken english, I’m not so confident with my engrishhhhhh... are there kind people interested to teach me? Hohoho~ I’ll pay whoever you are with Kyumin’s -pip-pip-pip- moment video! *killed by Kyu*

 

Ehem!

Before I become more OOT, let’s ended this (unimportant) part~ really wish all reader will give me some feedback, though my story was so ... I admit it, really ;_;

 

Yosh~ thank you for all reader who have kind heart to read it until “tobecontinue” word above, for everyone who still want to read next chapter, I’ll post it as soon as possible! Let’s pray God will give me time to post it in three or five days later, hope you can wait for me ^^ God blessing you all, guys :D *blowing kiss*