Bangtan's New Member

School Love Affair : BTS Class (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Another update! I really appreciate all the comments and subscriptions  eventhough I made it 'for subscribers only'. Anyways, like my previous note: Please bear with my typos, reduduncies and grammatical erros. I have poor eyesight yet I don't have any eyeglasses. Lol. I talk a lot when I type. So yeah. *poofs away*)

 

 

School Love Affair: BTS Class

Chapter 4:

 

The school bell rang; and students called it a day. Everybody in room 2-C went out, except for the two guys who never showed any excitement in going home. Kane glanced at each of them as she wore her backpack. She looked at Jin, but he was looking on the other side, then to V who was staring down on the floor with a pen between his lips.

"Kane!" Ronie suddenly called from the outside. She had on her P.E. uniform and looked like she was going to stay overtime in her class.

"Hey, aren't you going home yet?" Kane asked as she went to the window, not knowing 2 pair of eyes were looking at her. 

Ronie shook her head. "Can you wait for me? Please?" she asked, and Kane sighed and nodded. Then Ronie quickly walked to her classmates when she was called by a guy. Kane noticed how she smiled at the guy. 

"Hey," Kane's heart skipped a beat when a deep, cold voice appeared. She turned to see V looking at her with his mouth slightly open. She glanced at Jin, who was still looking to the other side.

"Get out." V said, jerking his head towards the open door.

"Why?" She asked. All of the sudden, Jin sighed, as he pinched the bridge of his nose with two fingers.

"Just get out," he said.

"Aish." She sighed, but did as what the two said. She went out of the room and headed to the comfort room.

"I told you don't scare her like that." Jin spoke without turning his head to V. The other one scoffed and turned to the window,
looking at a group of students taking a jog together on the school's field.

"I'm not," he said. "She's brave," he added.

"You know her?" Jin asked, still not looking back.

"Tss. Do I look like I know her?" V snapped, getting annoyed from Jin's sudden questions about Kane. Jin remained quiet until his friends came inside the room.


~

"Aish. Who they think they are?" Kane kept on talking to herself as she looked at her own reflection in the foggy mirror. She finally took notice of some changes to herself. She had become even paler than before. Her hair, which hadn't been combed since this morning, didn't look neat. There were puffy and dark circles around her eyes that were getting darker and darker. "Stress." She nodded to herself. "Super stress. How I wish bullies don't exist." She sighed, then looked at her covered wrist. Her wrist shows how her life had been in the pass. She hadn't cut herself for a week now, and that was an improvement. So far, nobody had been rude to her. She sighed, and forced a smile in front of the mirror. "Why can't I smile?" she asked herself. She never dared to smile because she knew that every bit of happiness had a cost, and she couldn't take that risk. After a minute, she walked out of the comfort room and was shocked by the cute guy who had helped her before.

She let out a gasp as she held her chest and looked at him. "You?" she blinked.

"Hey. I knew I would meet you here," he grinned. And... his eyes are gone again, Kane thought. 

"Oh. A-are you going to mop the floor here?" she asked and stepped aside, giving him a way, thinking that he was there to clean the comfort room. He shook his head and chuckled.

"No. It happened that I passed by here when I heard someone talking to herself." 

"Oh. That was me. I think," she scratched her head, looking down in embarrassment. He laughed again. Then Kane looked up and bowed at him, "Thank you."

"Eh? for what?" he blinked, confused.

"For helping me, last time. I left the jar beside the closet." she said, making him laugh again, and scratch his temple.

"Yeah. I found it yesterday." Kane just nodded; she didn't really know what to say next since she didn't know him well yet. Besides, she had never talked to guys before, except for the bullies who would really take a lot of effort just to call her weird nicknames. 

"Hmm, can I ask what your name is?" he suddenly asked, with a flirting smile. He even wiggled his brows when she looked at him.

"My name is .. Kane Han," she replied. He nodded and clicked his tongue. 

Then he stretched his hand to her and smiled again, "Nice to meet you Kane. I'm Park Jimin."

Kane nodded and stared at his hand for a while before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter