That Night

School Love Affair : BTS Class (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: YAY! 3rd update! I never re-read my drafts before I post it, so please bear with my typos and grammatical errors. Thank you for reading hoping you will be with me til the end. :D)

(Editor A/N 2017|01|12: There shouldn't be as many grammar and typo errors now :) Have fun reading!)

School Love Affair: BTS Class

Chapter 3:

 

 


"I'm home." Kane said as she entered the house. She was tired after her first day. Maybe it was because she had been in a lot of situations and had been encountering some unpleasant people. Despite of all that, she was happy that she had met Ronie again and promised her that they'd have lunch together every day. 

Kane was about to enter her room when her Aunt Sora came out from her room with curlers in her hair and a newspaper clutched in her hand. Just picture a not-so-nice-auntie.

"You're here. Have you seen the trash outside?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Kane nodded and threw her bag in her room. "That stupid garbage truck forgot to take that earlier."

"I'll just take care of it." Kane replied. But deep inside she was yelling that her Auntie was too lazy to get her wrinkled hands on work.

"I'm glad that you know your job here." Aunt Sora said, still eyeing her. She watched Kane walk towards the dining table, who was looking for food. "Ya. What are you doing?" She yelled.

Kane stopped and straightened her back, "We don't have dinner, Auntie?" She asked. Aunt Sora scoffed and rolled her eyes in disbelief. 

"Why? Do you have some reservations?"

"None." Kane looked down. "I'll just take the garbage out." She said, as she forgot all about the dinner. As usual, her Aunt wouldn't supply anything for her except for shelter and payments for school.

She went out of the house and sighed as she heard her own stomach grumbling in hunger. 

The evening was cold, and there was a possibilty that it would rain. So she quickly put on her shoes and took the three black bags from the gate, carrying them to the garbage trunk that was a kilometer away from their house. She was hungry. It had been the end of their afternoon class when she had realized that she hadn't eaten anything this lunch.

Maybe it was because there was an orange haired creeper seated behind her in the classroom, a fatso who would be having his revenge on her at anytime, a hero who looks like a villain, a group of girls that knows nothing but how to bully others, a mysterious cute helper and finally a good-for-nothing Aunt.

"Aish." She sighed out loud. Her breath, visible from the cold, came out from as she walked lazily downhill. It took several minutes for her to finally get the garbage to the garbage trunk. Then she decided to drop by a convenience store to
buy food for herself. She was indeed very hungry. She was about to enter the store when a group of girls from her previous school came out from the door. Kane quickly hid behind a bush and watched the girls walk away until they'd gone.

It was better to avoid them than to get bullied again. After a few minutes, she straightened, and entered the store. She went to the noodles station to get a cup of spicy ramyeon, and walked back to the counter, and there, she met Jin unexpectedly. They both stared at each other's eyes until Kane looked away and gave him a slight bow before heading to the counter. Jin blinked a couple of times before he walked to the cold drinks section. He had gotten mesmerized by her eyes in that moment.

A little later, he came out with a case of cold drinks. He then stopped and turned to his right, seeing Kane eating on a table alone. She was definitely enjoying that cup of noodles. Jin didn't know why his feet were starting to take steps towards her. He wanted to stop, but all he could do was bite his lip and groan in frustration. He stopped right in front of her, making her pause and stare at him. There went her eyes again, staring at him. 

"Is this seat.. taken?" He asked, not looking directly at her. He felt uneasy. Kane shook her head. So he took the seat across from her and the atmosphere became even uneasier. Kane was also feeling the same as him. She felt uneasy since they didn't know each other yet, and they were sharing the same table. 

"Ramyun?" She offered, her voice was soft. She was very hungry that time and she hadn't recharged yet. Jin shook his head and stared at her. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Why are you here?" he asked. Kane stopped and raised her brows at him as she pointed at herself. 

"I'm here because I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter