Jungkook's First Move

School Love Affair : BTS Class (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Omo! First time in my history as a fanfic writer. I gained 27 subscribers with just 4 chapters. *le cries* Omo. I'm so happy. I've been through many accounts writing stories but most of it were ignored or maybe its boring. Thank you guys! I'm so happy right now. Here goes the 5th chapter. Enjoy~

Beware from TYPOS and GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT. :D It will help alot. Gomawo.)

 

School Love Affair: BTS Class

 

Chapter 5:

 

It was Jungkook, who was the youngest in the group, who finally found his first love. It was when she came inside the hallway walking with her earphones plugged in her ears, and her demure aura that made her even more admirable. He was in the room when he saw her, she was a newbie back then, up until now because he still doesn't know her, not even her name. He would see her, but he was always too late to look at her her closer. He would often see the girl already far from him. Jungkook wanted to ask for her name from her classmates, but it would be nice if he would asked her himself. Then one day, he never thought he would see her again, and never thought she was a friend of his good classmate, Ronie. They were having a last minute instruction when she arrived, and caused him to lose his thought for a moment. He watched Ronie run towards her. What made him melt was that they caught each other's eyes for a moment, but she looked away. He would have known her name when he approached her instead of walking pass by her. Jungkook felt stupid: very, very stupid.

"I was so stupid hyung." Jungkook said to Jimin as they were in the men's CR. Jimin was whistling as he got the mop. He was the person Jungkook would always tell about his secrets and one of them was about his first love, whom he saw from first sight. Jimin just gave him some very common advice which was totally lame for him. He hadn't liked anyone yet.

"Ugh. I just can't get my heart stop beating wild right now." Jungkook whimpered as he hits his chest a couple of times. Jimin sighed and clicked his tongue as he placed his arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

"As you can see Jungkook, all you have to do is to be brave." 

"Aish. Brave? Yeah. I'm brave when it comes to fist fights but not to girls especially her. Hyung, help." Jungkook pouted.

"Just take my advice. See? Because of my bravery I already asked a girl's name." Jimin smirked.

"What? You liked someone too?" Jungkook blinked.

"Eeeeeh. No. I just asked her name." He replied.

"Did she answer?" Jungkook asked and Jimin gave him a prideful nod. Jungkook was amazed and gave him a round of applause.
Bangtan Boys would be known as the fearless ones but deep inside their group, they were fearful ones. They have fear when they love a person, they will just give that person pain. Especially when their enemies knew them and would totally take advantage on their weaknesses. 

 

~


In Bangtan's Hideout..

"You?" Suga said, as he opens the door. It was Hyunjae, J-Hope's girlfriend and Bangtan's noona. She smiled at Suga before entering the place.

"I brought food. Where's Hoseok?" she asked as she looked around. She caught a glance at V, who was reading a comic book with a frowning face. Then she smiled when she realized that he looks like a baby lion. When she looked away, V glanced at her. He eyed her from head to toe then Suga caught him and threw him a pillow.

"Watch your eyes," he said, and V just glared at him and went back to reading comics. Hyunjae went to the other living room where Jin was lying on the couch and Rapmon was playing his phone.

"Yow. Jin, Rapmon." Hyunjae called. The two guys looked at her and eventually looked away. "Ya. Seriously?" she exclaimed. "Where's Hoseok?" 

"School." Rapmon replied, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Then why are you here? Don't you have class?" she asked.

"No." Rapmon replied. "Do you have food?" he suddenly asked.

Hyunjae sighed and stabbed her thumb outside, "Just ask Suga," she said and went to sit on Rapmon's chair when he left and poked Jin's foot.

Jin didn't response, instead he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, but Hyunjae won't give up. She pinched his leg, and he jolted up, making himself fall on the couch. "Ow." he winced.

"I told you, I hate snobbers," she said. "Where's Hoseok?" she asked again.

Jin scratched his head and lets out a loud grunt. "Why do you keep on asking where your boyfriend is? Can't you call him?"

"I did but he wasn't calling back," she said. 

"Then its not my problem." Jin scoffed and laid back down on the couch.

Then there came V, who entered the room. "Are you J-Hope's girlfriend?" he asked.

Hyunjae stood up and smiled at V. "Yep. I am, and you are?" 

V cleared his throat and bowed at her, "I'm V."

"V? Just the letter V?" she blinked and V nodded. "Oh. That's cute. I'm Hyunjae," she said. V bowed at her and gave her a smile. It was way awkward for him but Hyunjae understood. Bangtan boys are just too cold to be warm to others.

"You won't see me in Jonjae because I'm studying in an All-Girls school," she said, V just nodded and awkwardly went outside to eat with Suga and Rapmon. Jin and Hyunjae exchanged looks after V was gone.

"Jin, he's weird," she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter