Florist Girl

[Oneshot] Florist Girl

I've been watching her, the florist girl who always flaunted a cheery smile to all the customers who came. His friendly greeting and flower arrangements were attractive to make the flower shop was never empty of visitors. Plus, her good looks were often a magnet for a to stop by the flower shop-just to make small talk with the lovely florist.

I kept smiling watched her serving the customers in the store through the glass-window cafe located across from the flower shop. I didn’t know, until now I had not had enough courage to enter the flower shop-just to say hello and saw her smile from close range. But I was happy enough seeing her from a distance-about-5 feet away.

"Hey! Stop daydreaming, Park Chanyeol! " shouted someone, patting me on the shoulder, making me stop staring at the florist.

I turned my head and found a man was standing behind me with a huge grin etched on his face. I was glaring at him with a look as if to pounce. "Do not startle me, Byun Baekhyun," I said irritably.

That man, Byun Baekhyun, my best friend and owner of this cafe. While I myself was Park Chanyeol, coffee drinkers who spent more time to look at that florist girl.

"Do you still like looking at her?" Baekhyun asked, pulling up a chair in front of me and sat on it.

I wrinkled my forehead and clasped my eyebrows, confused. "What do you mean?"

Baekhyun didn’t answer my question. He was smiling as he glanced at the flower shop which was across the cafe.

"What the hell," I pretended not to understand.

"Do not pretend you don’t know, Chanyeol. I know you'd been continued attention to that florist girl," Baekhyun said while narrowing his eyes. "How long do you want to bury your feelings like this, huh?! Be brave, Chanyeol-ah! "

I just smiled at the Baekhyun’s question. "Never mind. Seeing her face from here was already more than enough," I saidwhile staring at the flower girl's pretty face.

Baekhyun snorted when he heard my answer. The hell with the advice he ever given. Observing the girl from the cafe I think was much more exciting.

"Huh! If I were you, I'd go to the flower shop from the first,"he said while looking at me.

"But unfortunately you're not me," I remain to stay cool, making Baekhyun pouted his lips.

"Listen to me, Park Chanyeol," Baekhyun suddenly grabbed my face and looked at my eyes intently. I raised an eyebrow, confused by his behavior today. "If you really like her, hurry go to that flower shop and greet the florist," he added, successfully made ​​me gulped.

"But ..."

"You don’t want any other man wins her heart, right?"

I shook my head to answer Baekhyun’s question. That girl is not mine. But really, I don’t want her belong to someone else.

"Well, now go to the flower shop and say hello to that girl," Baekhyun immediately pulled my hand and pushed my body out of the café.

"MWO?! I won’t! " I said as continued to struggle. Ck, I felt cast out by him.

"Ppali, Chanyeol-ah!"

"You get rid of me, huh?" I snapped right in front of his face, "is this how your attitude on your customer, huh?"

"MWO?! You're the only who come here without ordering anything then sit still and pay attention to that flower shop. You can still say you're a customer, huh?! Coming here just to make my café dirty, "  Baekhyun said with no less furious. "Hurry go!" He kicked my y .

I immediately turned to Baekhyun and gave him my deathglare. But it seemed it didn’t make him flinch because now Baekhyun still looking at me with a fierce, make me only can my which still felt sore.

"What!" Baekhyun shouted with both arms folded across his chest.

I turned around and walked towards the flower shop slowly. I walk hesitantly, between following Baekhyun’s order or just ran. On the one hand I really really wanted to get acquainted with that girl. But on the other hand I wasn’t ready to meet her. Arrgh!! It really made me dizzy.

Now I was standing in front of door of the flower shop where she worked. I turned my head back towards Baekhyun who still watching me from the front of his café. He nodded, convinced me to get into this flower shop.

I drew a deep breath and exhale slowly. I opened the door of the flower shop timidly. Instantaneous burst fragrant flowers go into my nostrils. You managed to get in, Park Chanyeol.

"Welcome, sir!" she greet with a loud voice with a typical Busan dialect.

I only replied her greeting with an awkward smile. Oh my God! Baekhyun was true, I should have took his advice had always. The girl's smile really made me melt, plus with eyesmile formed when she smiled.

"Please choose a flower, sir."

"Ne," I replied with a bit nervous and then immediately went to the wide variety of flowers on display-because not long after that she was re-occupied by other buyers.

I continued to observe the flowers in amazement. Everything seemed well maintained. The scent was like giving me a separate relaxation. I thought I would like to linger in the store.

"Eunji Noona!" Suddenly a high school uniform namja called that florist girl. Oh, so her name was Eunji?

"Ne?" Eunji replied softly.

"Eemm .. I'll go out with my girlfriend, what flowers that fit should I give her, huh?" Asked the boy with a face full of hope.

Eunji looked smiled slyly at the boy. "Sehun, finally you have a girlfriend too!" Eunji cried and made that boy embarrased.

"Noona!" Sehun snapped with rosy face.

"Ne. Ne. Ne. Mianhae, "Eunji apologized though still with an amused tone. "I think pink lilies suitable for you to give to your girlfriend. This flower will make you seem more romantic, "continued Eunji while preparing a bouquet of pink lilies for the boy earlier.

"Gomawo, Eunji noona!" said that boy after paying the price of a bouquet of flowers and left the flower shop.

Now only I and Eunji left at the flower shop. Eunji seemed busy again with the colorful flowers. While I liked autistic people who staring the flowers in the store.

Finally I sat down on a bench in the flower shop. I watch that florist girl named Eunji it. Shee looked fun struggling with a variety of flowers that on her desk. Her finger also deftly stringing the colorful flowers.

"Is there anything I can do, sir?" Eunji asked, realized I kept watching her earlier.

"Eemm .. Yes, that's it," I said, scratching the back of my neck that didn’t itch.

"So, what kind of flowers do you want, sir?" Eunji asked who was standing in front of me with a smile, as it were will never fade.

"I want to buy flowers for a girl. But I don’t know her favourite flower. I fear that giving flowers is wrong, " I replied innocently. I really had no idea what else to say to her.

Suddenly that girl pulled my hand and asked me to look at the flowers in his shop. Suddenly my heart was pounding when our hands touched. My body tensed, all my nerves seemed to stop working, and therefore my heart cheering. Lord, please let the time stop.

"I think I can help you, sir. What if you give a forget-me-not flower for your girlfriend? This flower as if to say, you're the love of my life, "Eunji took the blue flower with yellow pistil.

I shook my head, rejecting suggestions from Eunji eralier. Besides, I had no girlfriend yet. Unless this girl want to be my girlfriend. Someday I'll definitely give her a bouquet of forget-me-not.

Eunji seemed not disappointed Irejected her suggestion. Her smile grew even wider, made ​​me even more fixated on her face. She took a rose with mini-sized crown. Funny flower. Made me involuntarily puledl the two ends of my lips when I saw how beautiful that flowers.

"How about this primrose, sir? This interest can you give to your yeojachingu if you're feeling stuck with him. The flowers seemed to say, I can not live without you. "

I shook my head again, didn’t agree with the suggestion which given by Eunji. "Agashi, is there another flower?"

"Of course!" She said excitedly and asked me to forward two steps, to where a bunch of white flowers that resemble roses, but instead of roses because the stems are spineless. "How about this gardenia, sir?" She smiled and handed me the last gardenia.

I raised an eyebrow, asking the meaning of the gardenia flower.

"I don’t  know this flower is suitable for you or not. This flower illustrates the latent feelings. You can give it to the woman who secretly you like, "She said as she winked at me.

I smiled after hearing her explanation. I thought this flower fits my feelings now. "Miss, please prepare a bouquet of gardenias for me."

"Immediately prepared, sir," Eunji saluted me, as had got command of his superiors. Damn! She is so cute.

The girl was busy preparing a bouquet of gardenias. Her slender fingers deftly design the flower one by one. I watched her smile never vanished from her face. This girl really loved smiling. I think I'm more in love with her. Eunji, can I make you fall in love with me?

"A  bouquet of gardenia flower is ready to give to that lucky girl, sir!" Eunji exclaimed when she finished packing the gardenia flower.

"Gamsahamnida, Agashi," I replied after receiving a bouquet of flowers and paid it.

But somehow I felt reluctant to leave the store. There were other things I had to do. "Eunji ..." I called softly, but still can be heard by her.

She was instantly turned her attention to me. She frowned and looked at me astonished. Perhaps she wondered how I could find out her name. However, her expression didn’t last long because after that she pulled the two corners of . Oh God! The smile that can make me not blink.

"Ne?"

"This is for you," I was handed a bouquet of gardenias to her.

"EH?!" She gasped in shock. Expression embarrassed, shocked, surprised, confused also painted all over her face, making me bit my lower lip.

"But .."

"I'm your secret admirer."

My chest suddenly let out a mighty roar. I was really worried if she refused my gift of flowers since she had not given any response. Time was running very slow. Come on, Eunji. Just accept this flower.

Eunji then issued a shy smile while scratching her neck. Her cheeks were flushed and she instantly looked uncomfortable. Tch, I want to kiss her so bad.

Eunji’s hand slowly reaching the gardenia flower from my hand, made ​​me want to scream. Eunji accept my flowers!! Thank you, God. I still smiling like an idiot while Eunji still looked shy and occasionally glanced at me.

"Gomawo," she said, on a happy smile that managed to make me ashamed to smile.