Dirty cash

Seungri one shots contest

Dirty cash

 

prompt: Seungri loves money and lives by attaching himself with rich man but still he is loyal with just one man. Then Jiyong came offering more leisure to him and Ri rejected him. But maybe it might come his chance.

genre: angst/romance

 

 

 

Even love has a tag, baby

 

 

Jiyong was a man of pride.

And how could he not?

Back than when he was a college student studying his in his ty apartment, paid by a scholarship and a part time job, what he had now was only a blurred dream. But luckily all his hardwork somehow paid off and he was now a young man of power and money, a prodigy kid in people's eyes. Who would have thought that those draws done it between breaks of his endless hours of study would leave to a business let alone a little empire? It was a combination of artistic power and witty market strategies, because talent without a plan can't take you anywhere, that made his success, making GD the most famous fashion bran of South Korea.

So being the things like that everybody wondered why a person like Jiyong, who built himself, could be best friend with a person like Lee Seunghyun, heir of Lee corp. and privileged person since he was a toddler. Whom by the way kept being nominated man of the year, for three years in a row which gained him the embarrassing and flamboyant name of Top.

Jiyong couldn't careless. Seunghyun was a lot of things, filthy rich, bastard and definitely full of himself but he was a good friend. In this new wealthy world Seunghyun was his only friend and people could keep gossiping around that Jiyong would always respect the older.

Even though Jiyong admitted that he was indeed eccentric and, why not, a bit crazy too.

That's why when Seunghyun at a dinner declared that he had a concubine, Jiyong didn't really take him seriously because c'mon, Seunghyun had an entire room for his own toy collection so by far Jiyong thought he was messing with him like always. Or so he thought the first time Seunghyun said it. But he said it again and again. And at some point Jiyong started to believe him even though it was a bit odd.

“Concubine?”

“ Yes. It's been a while actually, I thought I told you.”

“C'mon you can't be serious. With that face of yours you can have whoever you want and you want me to believe you hired a concubine?” mocked him Jiyong.

They were at a party of some of their acquaintance. Jiyong didn't like the latter neither he knew this person so well but he wasn't only an artist: a businessman had to maintain relationships even though the dude was insufferable. “At least he has a good taste in fact of decorations.” He had to ask later who was the coordinator for that event. Whoever was, had a great sense and the finest taste.

“Of course I can have anybody”

“At least pretend to be humble” Jiyong smirked as he sipped from his champagne.

Seunghyun arched a brow like saying 'Look who's talking'.

“ Well, it's true” he then replied, “I told you so many times I don't know why are so surprise...”

“because it didn't make sense the first time you told me like it doesn't make any sense now.”

“You know me. I'm a busy person and the future heir of Lee corp. I don't want to settle down yet and one night stands are becoming boring and dangerous if I might add. Most of the times are after my money or my body, it's disgusting”

“ because a concubine it's not?”

“now stop being so sarcastic, I'm being serious here” he said like an offended child.

Jiyong wanted to laugh because Seunghyun pouting was hilarious, but he stopped himself. To say the truth there could be a reason for Seunghyun to need the services of a “concubine”. Jiyong knew Seunghyun once fell in love but of the wrong person and he imagined he wanted to avoid that. He sighed internally.

“It's just I find it absurd. Besides I didn't know it was even possible to own a person like that.”

“Sometimes I forget you still are so pure Jiyong, don't you know money can buy anything?”

Jiyong scoffed but Seunghyun knew better. Behind that mask of a successful man, there was still the young soul who believed in love and dreams.

“ Anyway tell me about this concubine of yours. I'm curious. How does it works and how he's different from your previous partners”. Seunghyun smiled and Jiyong smiled back. Somehow Jiyong knew it was a he.

“For once, I know he is after my money, which is refreshing: he doesn't need to pretend to love to buy him things. Secondly he's skilled, largely skilled if I can say. Then he is discreet, well mannered – and this is definitely a rarity- and he is faithful.

“ Honestly I find hard to believe the latter”

“Believe it. He doesn't have a reason to betray me. I'm the hand that feeds him and he knows it. Besides we get along well so if he wants to retreat from his contract he can do it anytime.”

“ Ok then, let's say I believer you. Has this concubine of yours a name? ” Jiyong who still found the whole thing hilarious, asked.

“ Now I regret to have ever called him a concubine but well I couldn't think of another suitable title for him. Anyway of course he has name , his name is Seunghyun but is sounded strange to call someone with my same name, so we agreed in finding him a new name and now he goes under Seungri.”

“ Victory, such a pretty name. Well Seunghyun so were you hide this pearl of yours. It's true you mentioned him before but I never saw him, not even once. How I can know you are not messing with me?”

“ I said discreet for a reason. He doesn't usually go to the party unless he is required or I take him with me which I don't like. He's not my trophy but rather a good company.”

“ and a good ”

“ Well. That too.”

“ So I will never have the honour?”

“ Actually he is going to come to this party, you are lucky. He is the one who decorated the local. He has a liking for interior design and he enjoys organizing events, so when the sunbaenim asked if I knew someone who could take care of this party, Seungri came automatically to my mind.

“ So now you are promoting him?”

“Aish, Jiyong I would have thought you were so narrow minded. I recommended him because he is really talented”

Jiyong want to reply something witty because the whole story seemed fishy to him. What if if this Seungi was a fraud or a thief? However whatever words he wanted to say, died in his throat before he could articulate. Jiyong was a man of pride. In this new life he always remained in control and never let anything or anyone to get him, not beautiful woman, not the money and definitely not the fame.

But the man that crossed his sight was indeed one of a kind.

He was wearing a simple white shirt on black pants that suited him so well,classy but not pretentious. His hair was black, his hands delicate, and despite the serious gaze his facial features were without any doubt, endearing.

“ Oh, how fortunate. Here he comes” said suddenly Seunghyun, startling him. And then the same man that captured his interest was coming towards them.

No way.

The man gravitated toward them, an exchange of looks enough to convince him that Seunghyun wanted him there and Jiyong could check that from near he was even more outstanding: he always had a soft spot for big eyes and thin lips.

“Seungri we were talking about you, I was your interior designer abilities to Jiyong. He doesn't admit but I know he is impressed.”

“ Please don't feel burdened by Seunghyun-shi, he tends to flatter me too much, when it's clearly obvious it could be better. Anyway nice to meet you, I'm Seungri” he concluded, his tone of voice endearing as much as his facial futures. His voice was soft and slightly nasal. And if Jiyong didn't know better he would have thought he was the teenage boy of the neighbourhood.

“ Yes. It can always be better, but you really have a good taste there Seungri-shi. By the way, nice to meet you too, I'm Kwon Jiyong.

“ I know.” it seemed like that wasn't intended to escape from his mouth, because Seungri for a moment seemed taken aback by his own words, and blinked his eyes trying to regain compose. “sorry that was rude”

Seunghyun laughed “Ah Seungri, you can't stop pretending to be so humble. Jiyong, Seungri is one of your fans and not so far from yesterday I saw devouring a fashion magazine with his eyes, only because there were pictures of your new collection.”

Saying that it didn't cause an intern pleasure to know that, it was lying. He smiled warmly to him, finding cute how Seungri fidgeted a bit, biting on his bottom lip like he was suppressing a whine. Somehow he had the impression it was something Seungri did often at least in front of Seunghyun, judging from the latter's smirk. Jiyong found the whole thing adorable and even immensely irritating, because those two obviously shared a secret complicity of which he felt irrationally envious. He stared openly at him, up and down his body, but what inflamed him was the stare Seungri was giving Seunghyun. There was respect, obedience and a fire he never did see before.

.

Jiyong knew it: this young man in front of him could make him do everything. Everything. He was willing to spend all the money he had accumulated just to have him.

Which could not happen. Ever. With the excuse of having recognizing someone he excused himself from the couple, for a brief moment he could feel the stare of Seungri on him, it was short because the younger again refocused on Seunghyun. Fair enough, he's paying you. It sounded bitter an delusional even to his own ears and once he was safely distant, he let himself relax with another glass of champagne, however unable to not glance at them.

Well his was an hedonist so how could he not appreciate so much beauty concentrated in spot? Seunghyun's hand was caressing softly and tentatively Seungri's back as he whispered something to his ear in the most intimate way. Seungri glanced at him, the ghost of mischievousness painted on his face. Then he wetted his lips, smirking.

Jiyong gulped down all the champagne in one shot and nearly choked.

Ford God's sake.

 

That night he took to his house a one night stand like it haven't' happen for a couple of months. But even when having under his skin the warm body of beautiful woman, even when the pleasure converted in moans and plies, he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Seungri in some part of Seoul, was screaming in pleasure for Seunghyun.

 

 

 

 

Two weeks passed from that day and a normal person would have already moved on. Well not Jiyong apparently. He felt as restless as day 1 and it was ridiculous to say the least but it was undeniable that he was completely and deeply captivated by Seungri. At first glance. Jiyong wanted to laugh or cry, the two options seemed equally satisfying. Somehow he found himself spending more time with Seunghyun just in hope, he knew of hearing him commenting about Seungri and maybe to get a glimpse of him, but he only felt someone playing the piano in some part f the huge mansion of Seunghyun and Jiyong knew was nobody but Seungri. It was starting to get off hand, and everytime he met with Seunghyun, he couldn't help but wonder if it was Seungri the one with whom he was messaging through their dinner, if his good mood was related to the young man, and what he was going to do once he was back at home.

Jiyong never was one to be easily obsessed. He had the fame of being a cold lover and Jiyong was proud of that, because in love who loved too much risked everything, who loved with detachment, survived.

Then he met Seungri.

This young man popped out of nowhere. Out of curiosity he did some research to know if he really was a “concubine” and if he did that before. Apparently he did but when Seunghyun said “discreet”, he wasn't kidding. It seemed like Seungri main purpose was to maintain a low profile. He dint' like being gossiped neither he gossiped abut his clients, which made him have quite a good reputation. He also didn't go around and once he decided to commit to someone, he would be loyal to the terms of the agreement till its expiration.

Lover, or concubine like Seunghyun called firstly Seungri, it never crossed Jiyong's mind to have one, but after meeting Seungri, tui was like a new world opened to him. The thought of having to buy Seungri's company hurt his pride, however the thought of him being available so easily and him not to take advantage of this, hurt him more. But even though Jiyong could successfully get over his giant pride, would Seungri accept to become his and abandon Seunghyun? And at what price? He cudln't stand the idea of not being able of having him and at the same time disgusted him the thought of Seungri giving himself away so easily. Maybe I'm thinking to high of him?

Jiyong wanted to hit his head in the nearest wall and forget his eyes ever landed of the splendid persona of Seungri.

Yes maybe I have to distance myself. Definitely.

 

Of course destiny was thinking otherwise. That's how two days later he found himself in the same time space of the man of his nightmares. Didn't Seunghyun said that Seungri had a talent for interior design? Well apparently the last party did impressed someone else aside from Jiyong and so it was offered him to help the decorating team department of the fashion charity event. It was and event that collected the most famous fashion designer between China, Japan and South Korea. Of course Jiyong was invited, he was the young rising star after all. Usually despite being a great opportunity to meet foreign colleagues and to get a glance of their new collection and maybe even d some important connection, the event was boring as hell, worsened by the fact that the location was always too pretentious and the decorations poorly chosen. However from the moment he saw the delicate colour chosen for the table cloth of the vip guests and the type of flowers chosen to decorate the hall, he knew there was something new, fresh.

He had his confirmations when he a certain young brunet standing next to the event coordinator.

What the hell.

Jiyong swallowed and tried to act like his usual. Cold, powerful, professional. For a moment he considered the chance to just pretend he didn't know him at all. But then those big eyes of Seungri fell on him, a smile at the corner of his mouth that screamed acknowledgement mixed with something like admiration, and it was decided: Jiyong couldn't ignore the young man. So before he knew his legs were bringing him towards him. He politely but deferentially greeted the event coordinator to then focus all his attention on Seungri. He was wearing a dark blue shirt that complimented well his fair skin over black pants. Jiyong once again found him really simple but chic at the same time, something Jiyong really appreciated. He didn't like over dressed people, because Jiyong intimately thought that the uniqueness wasn't in the excess but in the detail. Like the piercing on Seungri left ear and the refinements of his belt.

“G dragon-shi” Seungri said calling him by his stage name and bowing to him deeply. Jiyong

shook his head “please, when is the two of us just call me Jiyong” he said more comfortable to talk with him than what he actual thought of being capable “ such a nice surprise meeting you here”. And Jiyong was actually being honest unfortunately. Seungri laughed sheepishly.

“Apparently the team coordinator of this event saw my work at the party last time, and he was impressed enough to offer me this opportunity. I'm really thankful, it was always e desire of mine to be bale to work in this filed a little bit” Seungri's smile was so wide, his happiness so contagious, that Jiyong wanted nothing but to pinch his cheek. Luckily before his body could act by his own Seungri said the words the killed whatver enthusiasm the felet by seeing Seungri. “ I'm so thankful to Seunghyun for recommending me the other time”

Seunghyun.

Yes, because this gorgeous man in front of him belonged to another man. There was even a contract for 's sake.

For a moment Jiyong was tempted to throw everything to waste and just ask Seungri to put his conditions, and he would pay any price. He shook his head.

You are seriously screwed Jiyong.

“ Jiyong- shi? Are you ok? You zoned out, out of the blue”Seungri said with actual concern in his voice. There under the faint lights of a luxurious hall, Seungri seemed like any other normal young man. Who are you, where do you come from and what in the world happened to your life to make you agree to commit yourself to whoever paid enough to gain your company?

“ Sorry maybe is some tiredness”

“ Oh here I am boring you to death. I bet you had hard days with the new collection and all”

“ Ah don't' worry Seungri- shi, this with you is definitely the last interesting talk of the night. Rich people can be SO boring” he said winking to him. Seungri blushed. Jiyong swallowed hardly.

Oh no, you can't do this to me.

Are all concubines so adorable?

Then luckily someone called Seungri and after bowing again to him he had to leave.

Jiyogn decided to just go at the fronts seats and try to enjoy the runway, trying not to think too much about him.

Thank god those events always had an after party were someone could get waste.

 

 

 

 

Oh c'mon.

He was at his third Martini, but his vision wasn't still so blurred to not recognized that figure.

Of course at the after party Seungri would be there. Jiyong was a little too tipsy for his taste, at least to be in Seungri's presence, but like two magnets calling each other, as they eyes met, they went towards the other.

“ Jiyong sshi! Your pieces were beautiful. I knew they were going to be sold with such a high price” Seungri said as soon as he saw him.

“ Thank you. I'm actually glad to have contributed to the cause”

“ yes. Those kids are lucky to have thoughtful persons around, I know a lot of people for whom would have been useful in their childhood to have a scholarship helping them with their studies. Not everybody born with the right circumstances” Seungri said and something in his eyes suggested Jiyong that maybe existed a time where Seungri was some of those disadvantage kids. Jiyong found himself interested nonetheless, which was strange because the last time something or someone got his attention, he was still a teenager.

They talked enjoying each other company, and the more time he spent with the brunet, the more Jiyong desired to have him all by himself. They stick together all the party, and a sense of triumph exploded in his chest for the chance of being with him.

If I were him, I would never allow you to disappear from my sight for too long, he thought inebriated by the alcohol.

At some point in the night they decided to retire, but Jiyong didn't want to let Seungri go, and a crazy part of his mind told him Seungri did not want either. They exited the in the fresh air of the night, Jiyong unable to put a hand on his shoulder.

Seungri thank you for the night, if it weren't for you it would have been boring and I would have been completely wasted for now” and he squeezed his shoulder with affection foreign to him.

Seungri laughed, still leaning on his touch. They stared at each other and Seungrislaguh died abruptly. Jiyong just wanted..n and for a moment, a brief but decisive moment, he felt like Seungri wanted something too and suddenly just lean in a kiss him, ravish that beautiful mouth seemed the thing that made most sense. But it was a moment, and it passed too fast. Seungri blinked detaching gently by his touch. It was enough for Jiyong to regain his composure too. Then a car, that he recognized being the ones of Lee corp. approached them. Jiyong smiled. Just in time.

Ok then, see you soon Seungri. We have a friend in common so it won't be too hard” Jiyong said casually but he saw Seungri slightly flinch, it was subtle but Jiyong hawk eyes noticed. But Jiyong despite his malicious thoughts, that screamed to just claim this man, didn't want for Seungri to know he knew what he and Seunghyun held behind doors. And even if Seungri could suspect something Jiyong wanted for them to act like two normal people who met through a friend. Because he genially like Seungri, he was smart and funny, and in that world made of vanity, Seungri the concubine was the most sincere and beautiful person he ever met. He wanted to preserve his secrets and show the respect of faking ignorance.

They exchanged glances for a brief moment again, Seungri giving him a strange look... but then Seungri nodded at him and entered in the car.

Good night.

 

 

 

G dragon the, almighty G dragon the young genius that brought revolution to the Korean fashion world, was now a complete a creepy stalker. Yes all eh acquired with his new empire was used to have all the possible information about Seungri. Since that night Jiyong infatuation towards the young man increased exponentially and Jiyong was ready to admit to be clearly obsessed. He hired an investigator to get information about him and once he knew his schedule it was hard to refrain himself to go and meet him, casually of course. If he ever doubted Seunhyun for stating that Seungri was loyal, well he had plenty of proves now. Seungri had a fixed routine that rarely changed and he definitely didn't go out with anybody that wasn't Seunghyun or what he find out was his little sister. Seungri lived in a apartment owned by Seunghyun company, but he was free to go out and do his things that consisted in attending a graphic course, take care of his sister and from time to time visit a house for foster kids which stirred in Jiyong more curiosity. He had an entire file of Seungri but once had in his hands he just throw it in some corner of his large apartment, refusing to know more than the investigator told me at voice. After that he stayed all night drawing pieces over pieces, collapsing early in the morning for exhaustion. After sleeping a bit and eating something he went out to get some air but somehow he found himself in his car and before he knew it he was parking in front of Seungri's apartment complex.

He was pathetic. He had a lot of work to do and yet he still had time to waste in something that would lead to nothing apart for labelling him as a stalker.

Seungri was out of his reach.

Or maybe not. Lately a erse plan was getting form in his mind. It was only a concern of courage or well how much dignity he had. His intention were pretty shameless. He didn't want to go that low.

Jiyong stayed for a while seated in his car as the weather changed and started pouring.

He sighed. Exactly when he was finally deciding to let everything go to waste and just forget that a man like Seungri even existed, a familiar luxurious car stopped in front of Seungri's building. Seunghyun's car that was waiting for the brunet.

off sanity.

Seungri had to be his.

And there was only a way to do it. Everybody desired something they couldn't have.

Seunghyun had something he desired more than anything and knowing how territorial was his friend he knew he wouldn't let Seungri go easily unless... If Jiyong Craved for Seungri, Seunghyun's wish was even stronger.  Seunghyun would let everything go ust to have him again.

Jiyong shooked his head.

Sorry Daesung.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I beg your pardon ( bowing 90°degrees). Ilovevi, sorry for making you wait. I had a crazy schedule but I have to admit the prompt was so interesting that it took me a while to organize the plot. The prompt was so good, that I just kept writing and had to split the one- shot in two in the end XD Anyway I adapted the prompt to the idea I had, hope you'll still like it! Part 2 will come soon. Hope you enjoyed and again sorry!!!!