END

World Collision

YG:  You two will enter WGM just to relieve this scandal you have made.

CJES: But Yang-goon he will need to be on military draft in 5 hours. what to do?

YG: Hmmmm lets think of a way to make this two idiots live.

while both president are discussing what to do with sandara and jaejoong.  The two are both lost in their own world thinking what the hell happen.

His:

Jaejoong made way to the 1st floor of Club NB as to be relieve of the suffocating VIP room with every girl throwing their body at him.  He noticed a girl in white dress draped on the bar counter with a ranting girl beside her the center of attention of the people on the dance floor.  Yes the dance floor where supposedly made for people to dance is being occupied by gawking men and female. The Dj of the night change the music and it seems to have made the people forget the ranting girl voice ringing for the music blaring is one of the newest hit song. at the same time Looking back the ranting girl seems to take a breather and left the girl on the counter to fend for herself.  He dont know but a familiar tug has made his feet to go that direction.

He asked for a drinked to the bartender and made way beside the girl in white.  Waiting for her to face his side he heard her mumble ....

Ohhh a broken hearted girl...need to retreat i don't need drama right now, before he can flee the girl in white has held his wrist and suddenly hug him.

Waeyo?appa?

Her:

Hugging him I made to tell that he seems to be taken aback with what i did.  Oh pabo dara of course he doesn't want you.  But I want him!!! Aigoooooo drunkard let him go....

___________I don't know how to write you know what so______________let just say when he tried to free himself dara made her move and you know the rest okay.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yg: Yahhhh!!!!!!Are you two both back to earth? Now let me tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

before Yanggoon snapped

Cjes: dara-shi Jaejoong-shi as YG said your both in WGM while jaejoong will be in REAL MEN so to speak your pretend marriage contract is for 2 years for jaejoong this be a realmen edition Military draft NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

im no good in elaborating this idea sorry....hope to at least made you smile even a tiny bit of lifting of your face muscles will make me happy.

 

Thanks for sparing this fic your time...

SALAMAT PO!!!