chapter 1

World Collision

Breaking News!!!

A scandal is going to be announced soon by Sports Seoul as this is a retaliation of Dispatch later news about dating scandal of SNSD's Taeyeon and EXO's Baekyun.  As of to date June 22 12 midnight a scoop Sport's Seoul is unleashing to the public will quoted to be their biggest break in IDOL Dating Scandal.  Yes you heard it right yeorubon its an IDol Scandal.

As their representative says:"He is not an ordinary Idol many will have an uproar on this one. I hope to live for a long time but let me tell you knetizens will be furious that he is dating HER."

Her/She is not also an ordinary IDol many will shed tears on this one.  Knetizens may be declaring world war when they learn she is dating HIM.

HIS POV:

This is exaggerating Im not dating her.

HER POV:

This is a utter lie im not Dating HIm.

SomeOne's POV:

Hope this might work..

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

two HOurs Before:

BRother your military draft is tomorrow.  Make sure you finish go home early after this, neh?  

Neh hyungnim!!! kekeke I'll enjoy this night what to do hmmm...

 

-at the other side of the club-

yah stop drinking!!! Aigoo he doesn't deserve this you know?

I know pabo. Im a pabo..

 

NOW....

 

K-I-M------J-A-E-J-O-O-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-S-A-N-D-A-R-A-------------------------------PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????????????????????

-----yg and Cjes Sanggangnim

 

====================================================0==============================================

Mianhe for the mention of "scandal" of Taeyeon and Baekyun don't hunt me down SONES and Exotics....MIanhe!!!

Next chapter will be the end....

Hope to not disappoint you.... im no writer im just temp by boredom...