chapter 2

A star's love

"AH OPPA!"

As expected,it was the annoying guy i don't want to see first thing in the morning.Geez.

"Wake up,wake up.You need to go somewhere,faster jung soojung," again, with his ever so relaxed tone.

"Five more minutes~" i squeezed out all of the cuteness i'm able to find inside my body before mentally scoffing in disgust at myself.

"No" geez,how colder can this guy get?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i let out a scream before wrapping myself in my blanket and roll around the bed.I faked a sob,checking if there's any change in his expression at the same time.

And it worked,he sigh before going out towards the door.I mentally cheered at my small victory,letting out a grin but quickly change when he turns facing me holding the door knob.

"Five more minutes,by then promise me you'll get ready."

"Okaaaayyyy~"

He shakes his head a few times before opening the door.But stopping again to say something.

"And stop throwing your alarm clock for god sake,its the 30th alarm clock i bought already"

I grin widely at him and he shakes his head more before closing the door,disappearing out of my sight.At last.

I layed flat on the bed and let out a big sigh.With much difficulties,i manage to grab my phone located on the desk beside my bed.I looked at the time,damn,it's early as hell.

I let out a big growl of frustrations and use all effort i could find to carry my body off my fated one,the bed.I pout dramatically looking at the bed,thinking how much i'm going to miss it not being able to lie on it for the whole day.

The 'drama' ended after a while then.I texted unnie while walking to my bathroom,my eyes glued to my phone.I purposely didn't reply yesterday so as to see if she'll text me again,maybe showing more concern,but no.I pout sadly and decided to let go off my pride for once and texted her.

To: Unnie

I'm going to be busy the whole day unnie so I may not reply your messages.You don't work so hard ok?Rest more,sleep more,and come home if possible.I'll wait

PS: I miss you unnie<3

I let out a small chuckle,who would've thought that the world star ice princess,Krystal Jung,is actually an adorable younger sister.Yes,i'm adorable.

I locked the screen before tossing it on bed lazily.Time to prepare for work.


Living room

I swear i'm going to break this guy's face.

He's smiling innocently at me as though he did nothing wrong.Well technically,he didn't do anything wong,but still.Disturbing Krystal Jung's peaceful beautiful glory dream is a big crime,a big sin.

"Good morning soojung ah~"

"Morning." I answered him monotonely.

"Aw..don't look so sad world star soojung~" he said while ticking my chin like a cat,obviously mocking me.

I send him a death glare that made him retreat his hand as quickly as possible.

"Woah,woah!Chill there babyjung~You'll get wrinkles"

"Where're we going today?" I asked ignoring his last remark.

I took a slice of his bread before stuffing it in my mouth.Talking with my mouth full.

He shakes his head a few times "We're going to soshi high school,you're father request that you go and gave a few pointers at thier music course today."

I blink a few times before struggling to speak,choking a bit.I quickly grab a glass of water before gobbling it in one gulp.He look at me in disgust.

"W-what?!What am i now?A ing teacher,a ing mentor?!"

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE JUNG SOOJUNG!"

"Sorry,teenager's language.But still,what is this about?Why ask me to go and give advice?And why soshi high in particular?"

He sigh for a while "that's what excatly i asked your father,but he said to just bring you there,don't ask why."

Now this is weird

"But why?I don't understand"

"And what makes you think i can??" Tch,this guy is annoying at times.

I leaned back on my chair and nibble lightly on my bread compared to just now,sighing in defeat.

"I'm really sorry but i myself don't know the reason why.It's your father's choice and i'm in no position to question.

I guess i can understand him,well,my father is my agency's boss in charge.Suprised huh?He's the one organising all events i'm doing.I never liked him,i've never looked but to him.To me,he's just a merciless bastard that treats me like a robot.Making me work 24/7 just for his benefit.He even acted like a total stranger with me whenever we're in a big meeting.Even kicking my one and only unnie out just because she chose someone he don't like.If you ask me,i never ever even viewed him as human before.

"It's ok oppa,i'll just go and finish quickly ok?" well,i do pity him at times,he's always busy with me and my attitudes.Although he can be like super annoying at times.

He nod acknowledgingly

"Well,let's just hope there's no sasaeng's there.I don't want to deal with another rude kid like that kid at the mall"

My mind rewind and i suddenly recall that stranger we met at the shopping mall.I'm not even sure if it's a girl or a guy.But what i can say is that,that stranger is hot.Let's just admit it,rebellions are hot.And the way that stranger just walk past makes it even hotter.I'm sick,i know.

"Well oppa,he isn't so bad after all.Quite hot,like you know,a bit of my type," I wink playfully to him and he look at me in confusion.

"He?HOw do you know it's a guy?"

"Isn't it?"

He shrugs

"Well,to be honest,looks more like a she to me.Anyways,we really should get going,it's quite far away from here."

I suddenly got awared of the time and quickly take my wallet and phone preparing to go out.I dont want to be late for work,it's not professional to me.

Just when i'm about to go out,

"Are you really going to go like that?"

I stone in confusion and look down to what i was wearing.Then i relised,i had my shirt all on but only my pajamas shorts which makes me look like i'm not wearing any.

I widen my eyes and scream as i run upstairs to change.

Hearing that man laughing loudly.THIS


Soshi high school

I streched my body as soon as i step out of the car.

"That was a good sleep," i yawn again.

I open my eyes and take one deep breath of highschool life.As i chose this path in life,i cant really go to school like others and study,cant make friends or anything.I felt envious towards the student there as i see some playing basketball,some chatting and gossiping and some just chilling around checking out girls.

"Highschool~~~" I extend my arms big trying to get all the feels out,

I felt refreshing

"Image krystal," my manager nudged me a bit on the shoulder.I huff in annoyance.

"I get it,i get it haraboji"

"You--"

"OH MY HOLY FREAK!Is that krystal jung?!" a student passing by shouted as she walk past,making all of the students look back at me.

"Oh my god that's her!"

"HOLY !ITS THE FREAKING ICE PRINCESS!"

I could only smile back in return before nudging my manager.

"What do we do now~?" I asked using ventrolism as i continue to smile at them.

"I dont know~" He replied using ventrolism too.

I glared at him with widen eyes before looking in front only to see a bunch of predators attacking me before i could even say anything.

I got crumpled up.Yes,me,krystal jung,the world star,is getting crumpled up by a bunch of students my own age.I struggle to find my way out of the never ending maze when i felt someone pulling my hand out before my head hit a what seems to be like a shoulder.Without me realising it,i was tightly wrapped around a pair of arms that was locked securely around me.My heart quickens at the thought of sasaeng's wanting to kidnap me.Instinctly,i struggle out of the owner's arms but was defeated when i that person turns to face me.

"Keep quiet if you don't want to get caught"