chapter 1

A star's love

Seoul

"Yes yes!Just like that,"

Compliments were overflowing throughout the photoshoot as the teenager gave one last pose with an icy,cold expression.

"That's a wrap"

The last camera shot was heard followed by the director's cue.

"Good job,good job,You've worked hard"

The teenager gave a few bows as she thank the cast and crews before disappearing into the waiting room.As soon as it ended,she quickly texted her sister while laying her foot on the table comfortably.

To: Unnie

Unnie~I've finished for today.Are you going to come?

She waited patiently while drumming her fingertips on her phone sides nodding to imaginary music.

From: Unnie

Unnie have a lot of work to finish soojung ah...Mianhe..

Unnie will treat you to meat the next time we go out ok?Rest well~

That earned a sulky pout from the nation's "icy jung" followed by an annoyed growl by her stomach at the mention of food.Damn,she knows well what to say to earn an apology.

"You better treat me lots of meat when we meet.." she mumbles to no one in particular.

Feeling irratated,she locked her phone before throwing it to the side and moves her legs against the table creating unneccasary noises.
The abrupt noise of the flaunting door made her put her legs down in suprise.

"Aishh,you scared me oppa," she said putting her hand on her chest sounding calm as if it's a daily routine.

Her manager shakes his head left and right before settling down in front of her

"I told you to not put your legs on the table right?Its not polite soojung ah,what if a male crew came in instead?" Her manager looked worried as he advices her.

"Neh neh ahjusshi~" she replied in a mocking tone before putting her legs down letting out a small chuckle.

Again,her manager shakes his head.

"Good work today,as usual.Be sure to rest well cause you need to go somewhere early tomorrow,at around 6am.

That made the teenager almost choke on her own saliva before giving him her are-you-kidding-me face.

"No i'm not joking or kidding so you better don't sleep late tonight," he said as if reading her mind.

She let out a few unbelievable chuckle

"Oppa,I just finished a concert 2 weeks ago,a 3 hours fansign event,2 photoshoot in carlifornia,4 reality show,a documentary,MC at show champion and recently a photoshoot that took about i don't know,3 hours?And i have to go somewhere as early as 6am tomorrow in the morning?"

After ranting her frustrations out hoping to make some sense,he gave a short simple reply followed by an innocent grin which made her want to slap him right at this very moment.

"Yes"

That's it,she literally let her energy loose as she grab the nearest pillow and muffles her frustrations.Kicking any possible thing she could and making any possible sound she could.

"SHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

A small chuckle "So that's why,get home early and sleep early.I'll pick you up at 6 ok?" He said while carressing her head before getting out of the already frustrated girl sight.

A long groan was released before she gets up grabbing her phone.Calling a cab as she was too lazy to walk although her house is not even far.


 

5:00 am

An innocent alarm clock flew through the room follow by an abrupt sound of things breaking that was soon replaced by silence.The sleeping princess let out a sigh of relief before continuing her beauty peaceful sleep.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"