Chapter 2

Save me. [LONG TERM HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

The song for this chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hsrsmwHv0A

*Flashback*

I remember how my life was back then.. when I was a human, a child. My parents used to take me out on trips every weekend. That's how we always spend our weekends.. being a family and all that.

When I was in highschool I tried my best to be one of those popular girls. Yeah, I had the looks but I wasn't that type of gilr who used to go to every party or to go on dates every day. I was that girl who used to listen to music non-stop and had a few friends. The only "wild" thing I did back then was to go to a concert without my parents knowing but of course they found out when I came home at 3 a.m in the morning and I was gounded for a few weeks. 

Everything changed when I was 20 years old.. I changed. I used to go to clubs every night, get drunk or didn't go home for days. The funny thing is that I did all these things but I never had a boyfriend. Sad, right ?

For my 25th birthday, my parents gave me plane tickets for LA, the place I always wanted to go. Unfortunately for me, the plane I was in crashed. That's how I died. The next thing I remember is a girl with big eyes and long black hair. That girl is Park Bom, my best friend now.

For years after I died I was depressed. Mostly because I was at my own funeral and saw my parents crying over their dead daughter. It was hard to get used to the fact that I was an angel now. I never understood why I was there, why I was an angel. Bom told me that the fact I was still pure made Him choose me as an angel.. He gave me a chance no matter how much of a messed up person I was at 20 years old.

It's been almost 20 years since I died. In these 20 years I used to spend a lot of time on Earth.. nobody saw me unless I wanted to. I spend a big part of those years in New York because there something happens every day. Someone gets shot, or arrested and so on. I choosed New York because I knew I'm not gonna be bored and I was right, there's no way I was bored when I got my own live TV show. Well, that was a part of why I choosed New York.. the other part was this guy. I saw him once when I was little, when I was still in Seoul. 

One day I saw this guy again, this time in New York after many years.. now he's tall, slim and handsome. Damn, he grew up to be a hottie. Back to the point, without knowing I started to watch him every day for 3 years I think. I learned that he was part of a gang and everyone feared him because they knew he won't hesitate to kill then on the spot, without regrets. To be honest, if i wasn't an angel I would be a little scared of him too. Not because he has a gun, I could care less about that.. it's him that I would be scared. His eyes were dead.. no life in them, not even a little spark.. nothing. I was a little tempted to find out about his past.. it's a matter of a few seconds to touch him and find out. but I never did this. It's just.. doesn't feel right. What I got is this cool power, just a little touch and I can see your past, your regrets, everything. The good part is that I can control this power of mine.

He was a bad person but I protected him so many times without anyone knowing and I didn't know why I protected him. But.. one day he actually died and I couldn't help him.. I couldn't protect him. The thing that scared me the most was that when he died two people took his body. When I was beside them, ready to take him away from them they saw me.. they saw me as an angel. The last thing I was were their black eyes and then I saw a hole and they took him in there.. I just assumed that they took him to hell. The next year I tried to bring him back without anyone to know but of course, it was impossible and I was caught a few times so I gave up.

 

 

Now, after 5 years since that day here I am.. in the same place I was back then, looking around, like every year, hoping they would bring him back. This never happened and I don't think it will happen now.

"Finally I found you !" I turned around and saw Bom. 

"What's up ?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I told you to not leave because Gummy unnie has to say something to you."

"About.. ?"

"It's a mission from Him."

"A mission ? Are you kidding me ?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding ?" she glared at me and before I knew it we were back in heaven.. teleportation, an angel thing. We're like Superman.. all these powers and things.

"Here you are.. let's talk." Gummy unnie said and motioned for me to sit down onthe chair in front of her desk and I did how she told.

"If this mission if because I did something I shouldn't then.. I DIDN'T DO IT ! I'm innocent, unnie !" I quickly said and she chuckled.

"An angles shouldn't lie and we all know you're the one who's causing all the troubles around here and on Earth."

"It's so not true. I do not cause all the troubles.. ok maybe some of them but not all. And most of them are on Earth."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter