Chapter 1

Save me. [LONG TERM HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV

 

The last 10 years were like hell for me.. literally. I died, I was dragged to hell and once I was there they tortured me for 10 years. They offered me a chance to escape from torture.. but I had to torture other people so I said no.

At the end of every day, they used to ask me the same thing.. they offered me this chance and every time I said no. Because of this they tortured me more. On earth these 10 years I spend in here were actually 5 years. In hell the time is longer.. even one minute seems like 10. Just imagine how my last 10 years were. Great, right ? I lived like this until one day.. this day.

Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere. Why ? I have no idea either. One second ago I was tortured by my 'dear friends' and now I'm literally in the middle of nowhere.. well, I know for sure it's a wood because I see lots of trees but that's it. I don't know if I should be happy that I'm out of there or I should be scared because I have no idea who saved me and why.

I looked around again, hoping to see someone or something. Anything would be good but nothing.. it's nothing here.

 

"That's great. Thank you, jerk ! You saved me from there and now you left me here, all alone. You should at least bring my car too." I shouted, still hoping for someone to appear. Still nothing. Sweet.

 

After two hours of walking I stopped and sat down to rest for a while. I closed my eyes and without knowing I fell asleep.

 

"Wake up, princess." I open my eyes and looked around, only to see a girl. Her hair was brown, not too long but not too short. She was quite tall, not taller than me but still. Her eyes were also brown and she had an amused expresion while looking at me.. maybe because I was literally checking her out. Damn she's hot and I'm not going to deny this fact but still.. who is she ?

"Looks like you're awake." she said and sat down in front of me.

"Who the heck are you and what are you doing here ?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Is this how you talk to the person who saved you from hell ? Tsk, what a rude bastard. Should I throw you back there ?" she said while glaring at me. 

 

Wait a second.. she's the one who saved me ? She ? I was saved by a girl ? Well.. that hurts my pride a little but I'm grateful that she helped me.

 

"Thanks." I said and she raised a brow, looking at me. "Really, thank you for saving me from there. But why ? How ? Why did you saved me ?"

"It wasn't my decision to save you. My boss thinks you deserve another chance because you failed to do the right thing from the start." she said and I looked at her confused.

"Your boss ?"

"Yeah.. God. He's my boss. I'm an angel." she said and I looked at her once more time before started to laugh. "Yah ! Why are you laughing ?" she glared at me and slapped my arm.

"Sorry.. I wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter