Niel

Maid for Teen Top

'Ricky literally kicked me out. -____-'' the text was from Minhyuk, yuo giggled.

'Sorry oppa!'

"You coming or what?" Niel was at his door, you nodded and went over.

"Is your room neat?" You thought about Changjo's neat.. Messy.. Ish room. "NEater than everyone else's." He smiled and opened the door. The walls were a nice calming light blue, there was a bed right smack in the middle. Around the walls were little famour quotes. Bookshelves were everywhere, there was a desk full of music sheets too.

"Do you write music?" You went over to the desk and picked up a song. "Sometimes." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why is your bed in the middle?" You asked, pointing to it. He chuckled.

"I just like having stuff surround me." He sat on his bed and laid on it. "So, what am I supposed to do here?" You grinned.

"Clean the washroom for me." Your jaw opened, "Again?" You pouted and went to go get gloves, he looked at you.

"I'll be on my desk if you need me." He smiled and sat on the chair, you sighed and went to go get cleaning supplies.

"You know, when you inviteed me to your room I didn't think you were going to make me clean!" You yeled from the washroom, he laughed at your cuteness.

"You're my maid, what else did you think I'd make you do?" He joked, you scrunched up your face and continued working.

 

"I'm done Niel-shi!" You stepped out of the washroom, there was no Niel. You looked around his bed, he wasn't there either. Then you noticed a door by the bookshelves. You peeked through it.

"Waaah." Your eyes glistened as you listened to Niel sing his heart out, he was recording it. When he finished he noticed you at the door, he waved you in.

"You record your own songs too?" You beamed and looked around the studio. It was exactly like those professional ones.

"You want to try singing?" He smiled, you shook your head. My voice is horrible, I've never sang in my life." You waved your hands in front of you and sat down on the couch. "Keke, this is fun. Sing more."

He tilted his head. "You're the first one in this house to actually hear me." You gasped.

"NO ONE HAS HEARD YOU BEFORE?!" He blinked at you, suddenly he burst out laghing.

"What..." You said confused.

"No, no one has. You're the first." He grinned. That was the first time you saw a grin from him. A genuine grin.

He started the music again and sang, you sat there admiring his voice. It was soft and soothing. Soon you fell asleep on the couch.

Niel came out of the room and saw you, he softened. He rummaged through some clothes and finally found a extra blanket and put it over you. For the longest time he was staring at you.