Chunji Part 1

Maid for Teen Top

"IS MY BABY DOING WELL?" Minhyuk squeezed your cheeks and grinned, you whined. "Oppa, let go pleaase." You pouted and he let go.

"Are they treating you well?" Minhyuk was visiting you after work, he was in your room. YOu nodded.

"Of course, they are treating me especially well." You beamed and made a proud face. He scrunched up his nose and poked your head. "I got you something." He took out a pack of gum.

"Ooo, is this new flavour?" You examined the packaging and noticed that you've never seen it before considering Minhyuk always had gum. "Yeah." He chewed on his gum and popped a bubble. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Chunji came in and stopped when he saw Minhyuk. "Who's that?" He pointed to Minhyuk.

"Oh, my friend Minhyuk. Minhyuk this is uh.. The person I work for Chunji-shi." You smiled as you introduced each other. Minhyuk didn't like Chunji already.

"Aren't you supposed to be working then? Why is he here.." Chunji eyed Minhyuk then went beside you and sat on your bed. You followed his movements.

"It's after hours, why can't I be here?" Minhyuk questioned which shocked Chunji. "Sorry, he can't be here?" YOu asked trying to stop their glares.

"No, nevermind. It's fine." He paused then turned to you. "HYemi ah, want to go night market with me?" He grinned, you tilted your head.

"Sure, did you need something?" You thought it was only part of your job to go, Minhyuk's jaw dropped at how you just accpeted. "YAH, hyemi ah. I'm here, aren't you going to stay with me?" Minhyuk pouted and popped a bubble with his gum. You giggled.

"Can oppa come too?"

"oppa?" Chunji raised an eyebrow and looked at Minhyuk, he smirked. "Why don't you call me oppa too then?" You blinked at him.

"I work for you, I don't... think that's a good idea." Suddenly Minhyuk wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "She's busy today, she won't be able to go with you. I'm sorry." Minhyuk gestured towards the door.

"Leave please." Minhyuk faked smiled and squeezed your shoulder. Chunji didn't move though. "Hyemi, this is an order. You work for me right?" You nodded hesitantly, he grabbed your wrist and shot out the door.

"Wa-.." YOu looked behind you, Minhyuk was on the bed speechless.