=)

Maid for Teen Top

Wait, your baby?" You raised an eyebrown, Chunji covered his mouth and shyly laughed. "My hyemi?" He quesitoned. you shook your head.

Niel and CAP came in and saw the bunch of boys surrounding your bed. Niel saw Minhyuk on the floor. "Who's he?" He pointed to Minhyuk.

"Oh right, guys. This is my best friend. Minhyuk." You beamed and pulled Minhyuk from the floor, he waved with two fingers.

"Yo."

There was outrage everywhere.

"YO?!"

"DO YOU NOT HAVE MANNERS?!"

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON HYEMI'S BED?!"

Minhyuk stepped back at all the questions. "Uh." You giggled and hugged MInhyuk from the back. "Minhyuk's like my brother, it's fine." Minhyuk was hurt from that, he wanted to be more than a brother to you. Chunji and L.Joe sighed in relief.

"Okay, it's okay then.. You can stay over whenever you want." L.Joe waved it off and left the room. CAP followed without saying a word. Changjo, Niel, Chunji and Ricky stayed though.

"Yes?" You let go of Minhyul's waist and slipped your slippers on. You were sitting beisde Minhyuk now./

"You need to work now, he has to go." Chunji said immedietly. YOu pouted.

"Can't he stay? He'll be in my room. like a good boy." You ruffled Minhyuk's hair, he smiled.

"No, it's work hours." Chunji left leaving only Niel and Ricky in the room. Changjo left with Chunji.

"It's fine, we can be friends!" Ricky said sticking out his hand. "Hi, I'm Ricky." he beamed, Minhyuk smirked and shook his hand. "Minhyuk."

"Aw, you guys are friends." You cooed, it was nice seeing them getting along.

"Hyemi ah, are you busy right now?" You tapped your chin, "Well I have to go work. Did you need something?" You stood up and clipped your hair back getting ready to wash up.

"Oh.. Did you want to see my room?" He smiled, you blinked at him. "REALLY?! CAN I?!" You beamed, you've never been invited to any of their rooms execpt for Changjo's. "Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec!" You smiled and went to the washroom forgetting Ricky and Minhyuk was there.

Minhyuk left afterwards and Ricky walked him out.

"So.. When did you meet Hyemi?" Ricky questioned.

"In highschool." Minhyuk said thinking back to when she was lost, he smiled. "Do you like her?" Minhyuk was taken back.

"I see the way you look at her." Ricky stopped walking. "Anyways, the door's on the left. Cya." Ricky went back to the house.

 

aNONAmous
- Block B's Minhyuk =)