〔 GUIDELINES 〕

〔 QUEEN 〕 wm entertainments newest girgroup — apply open。

 

QUEEN
home / guidelines / announcements / reviews / teaser 1 2 3 / prologue / ©
RULES
Subscribe before or after you apply so that you are notified whenever this story is updated huehue. Upvoting is optional and you don't really need to do it but commenting is a must. It serves as motivation for me and I just love reading your lovely comments!

Bashing and bullying is not tolerated.

The deadline may either be in three weeks time because early July is going to be very busy for me, as we have preliminaries taking place at school. cries.

I will be chosing 6 applicants along with another additional few who will be added into the subunits *wink wonk*

AUTHORS TRAGIC LIFE AND LOVELIFE
these past few weeks have been so jam packed with a plethora of assessments and internals to complete and hand in. sob. and my senpai wont notice me huhuhu. anyways, please take your time when filling out your application form but dont take too much time heh- im still super stoked to start writing and i can wait for the story to start. i hope you guys are all excited too hehehh- have a lovely day guys!
FAQ
001 Try being creative and try to make your character original but not mutated or alienated. Be realistic and try to even out the positive and negative personality traits because mary-sues are just- no. We are looking for and need a variety of fun and unique personalities because who doesn't like a group filled with unique characters?

002 Quality and quantity is both needed however, autobiographies and essays are not.

003 You can only use ulzzangs or models as your visual. Please try to make sure that your characters personality and such, matches with your desired visual. Jenn Im is taken. Co-author-ssi's visual is still undecided.

004 The background, family and friends has not been added into the application form but if you feel the need to add it into the application form, then please feel free to write it in the comments or extra section.

004 Love interests can be anyone of your choice however, the age difference should be no more than 5 years apart. Noona-dongsaeng relationships are not as preferrable but is still allowed. EXO's Chen is taken. Co-author-ssi's love interest is still undecided.

005 Try to make your characters height and weight realistis because they need to be as healthy, not malnourished. Please use the bmi to calculate so that I dont have do it for you, and complain about it in the reviews section.

006 Remember to title your blogpost: 〔 QUEEN 〕 character name。 and submit your finished application form down in the comment sections of the original blogpost which can be found in the link below. woop.

007 Psssst, reviews will be short and somewhat simple, just so you know *slapped*