The Beach

I'm into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV


"Are you ready?" CL asked as she peeked in my room.

 


"Almost..." I answered as I apply lipstick. "There , done!" I said as I smiled at my reflection.

 

 


"Wow pretty... as usual." Chaerin said.

 

"You look very good to gizibe..." I said as I went to her by the door." Where's Minzy and Bom?" 

 


"Living room... waiting for Jjangmae to arrive." I nodded. I won't be driving today, Jjangmae was assigned by Sajangnim to send us to Gummy-unnie's party which is held on a beach-front property owned by her friend. 

 


I was a little disappointed the party is held at night , I won't be able to appreciate the beach- the sea at night looks dark and gloomy (but maybe I'll still check it out later.)

 

 

I took my coat from the hanger and followed CL to the living room where we found Bom talking on the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy raised her phone and announced.


"Jjangmae's downstairs, let's go!" 

 


---------------------

 


"I wondered who's house is this, that person is totally rich!" Minzy said aloud to us- as usual we were in a corner drinking our non- alcoholic drinks , feeling awkward around other people since most of them are from Cjes. There are people from YG like us who are invited but we only saw them once or just in passing and they seemed to be preoccupied with something so we didn't stayed with them. Big Bang boys are also around but they seemed to have arrived separately and are now nowhere to be found - erase that - I meant except for one.

 


"Noona!" Seungri immediately went up to me but leader was fast and caught him by the collar.

 


"Yah rat, behave..." she told him as he rub his neck.

 


"Cat I miss you too!" he teased and acted about to hug Chaerin when the gizibe quickly hit his stomach making him drop his arms.

 


"Are you drunk?" Minzy ask laughing.

 


"No... I just missed you girls since we've been in tour and this is the first party I've been invited since returning here, just having a little fun." he grinned then sat on a nearby chair.

 


"Where are the others?" Bom asked.

 


"YoungBae hyung and Daesung hyung is somewhere around here talking to some people. Jiyong hyung is still on his way and Top hyung is with JYJ hyungs minus Jaejoong hyung" the last name made me squeek.

 

 


I thought they were still in Japan.

 


"Really? Where?" I immediately asked making all of them laugh.

 


"Noona calm down... they must be somewhere on the second floor.I'm hurt you're my favorite noona and you don't even miss me." he pouted and I chuckled as I came near him and hug his arm.

 


"If I'm your favorite help me look for him!" I said with a wink.

 


"Dara..." I heard Bom said before I felt her long manicured hands on my arm softly pulling me away from Seungri.

 


"Bommie... I miss him." I pouted. I didn't have a chance to go to their Japan fanmeeting since we're getting ready for our new single "Do you love me".

 


Bom just looked at me disapprovingly and I pouted further but didn't push the topic.

 

 


After 15 minutes I felt a little stuffy and decided to go out. I told Bom but she asked me to go with her to the bathroom first and she said she'll go with me. 5 minutes later after the bathroom break she said she'll meet me outside and that she'll get us drinks so we have something to drink as we stroll around. I told her I'll just go straight  towards the beach from the veranda so she'll see me immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

It was cold so I wrapped my coat around me tighter. I also pulled out gloves I was carrying in my pocket.

 


The cold wind was a little uncomfortable but it felt nice as well. The sound of the waves also has a calming sound for me so I didn't mind the cold that much.

 


I felt my phone vibrate and when I checked it was just Ilwoo telling me goodnight.

 

He is my friend and its sad that sometimes I feel awkward around him because of our situation - it wasn't like that before. I knew he said he didn't mind marrying me but I felt bad for him (for us) that we don't seem to have a say on the matter. Maybe because both of us are unattached at the moment so the thought of rejecting that arrangement is not that strong. 

 

But there are the what if's...  

 

 

I stopped walking when I noticed something on the sand a few feet away from me. It was dark so I can't tell if its a debris of something or human.

 


Should I call for help? Should I walk back now? What if it needs help? What if its dangerous?

 

 

"Screw it!" I thought to myself as I slowly approached the figure then when it raised an arm that's when I knew Its human... and male.

 


"Hello..." I softly said. He didn't move... maybe he didn't hear me.

 


I was about to speak again when...

 


"I've been waiting long..."My mouth fell open - I knew that voice.

 

"I never knew I'll miss someone this bad. I ... I thought what I've been feeling is nothing serious but I can't lie to myself anymore."

 


I was rooted on the spot!

 

 

Jaejoong !!!

 

 

Is he doing what I think he's doing.

 

 

 

At that moment I don't feel the cold of the wind, even the loud crash of the waves on the beach - I was listening intently on every word he uttered.

 

 

 

 

 


My heart beating wildly on my chest.

 

 

He sat up, his back still towards me.

 

 

"I'm scared to tell you but I know I should..." he paused as I held my breathe.

 

 

 

"I'm in love with you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

....Haeri."

 

 

 


dotdotdot

 

 

 


What?! Who's Haeri?

 

 

 

 


"Aish... this script is... aigoo." He stood up and pat his pants - I wasn't able to move as I watch him face me.

 

 

"!" he blurted raising a hand to his chest (which was holding a sort of book) "You scared me Dara!" he said a second later as he laughed.

 

 

I was now mesmerized to see him laugh freely and still unable to say anything.

 


"You okay?" he walk towards me and I'm stil unable to move - he laid a hand on my face." Aigoo you're so cold! What are you thinking going out here?" he removed his scarf and started placing it on me. I was glad it was dark hiding my blushing face again.

 

 

If my heart beat any faster - I think I'll have a heart attack.

 


"What are you doing here too?" I softly asked and he chuckled.

 

 

"Yep you're right.... I have to practice some lines for a script reading tomorrow." he raised his hand showing the script. "A romance-drama storyline. Just having a little trouble with the confession part." he scratch the back of his neck.

 

 

"I didn't know you have a new drama but Goodluc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter