Goodbye my love...

Goodbye my love...

"Aigo..so boring today," you said to yourself.

Then an idea came. Since you deadly miss your boyfriend, you thought that visiting him was a good idea. Before you went, you decided to cook for him something. Thinking he might be hungry as he had train hard for comeback.

After an hour, you were done with the dish .You put it in a, cute lunchbox. Definately he would enjoy it after some hardwork. You quickly went down the stairs. You were lucky that a taxi just came by so you flagged it. 

You told the driver where you were going and he said okay. You were excited at the thought of meeting him. You thought of how far you have came to make this relationship stay. Fighting against agency and papparazzis.

 

"Miss, you have reached," the driver interupted.

 

You thanked him and paid the fare.

 

As you entered the place where he trained, you got more and more tensed. A some sort of bad feeling .You ignored it anyways. As you entered the room, you saw his  other members gathering around but you could not find him.

 

"Anneyong!" you exclaimed.

 

The other members gathered around you with a worried face.

 

"Where is _____ oppa?" you asked cheerfully.

 

"Ermmm...nowadays he is not himself," someone noted.

 

The others agreed.

 

You demanded to know where he is . They all pointed to a room and told you to caln down whatever happens. Hearing this makes you more tensed. You slowly approached the room while the others gathered around. As you got nearer, you could hear moans. 

 

You opened the door and saw,a girl kissing your boyfriend. While he is hugging tightly . Then they stopprd and looked at you.

 

"Oppa who is that girl?" she asked. You could tell she was agitatated.

 

Your boyfriend was still shocked. He was opening his mouth wide.

 

You found your voice and finally spoke," I am his EX girlfriend . Please last long,"  you gaved him one of your fake smiles . Then you ran as fast as you could . You ran psst s who was shouting your name. You ignored and you threw the lunhbox . As you expected, your ex ran after you. He was shouting your name . 

Everyone in the streets were looking at you two. You did not care at all. You got tired and slowed down. He finskly got hold of you.  

"Mianhe," he apologised. His tears was falling just like yours but he held it.

 

"_______-ah let's end here,goodbye" you said without any regrets.

 

You turned around and tears instantly came down. He was still there standing in disbelief.