Chapter 11

Can't Buy My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright sun rays coming through the windows, which the curtains forgotten I closed last night, successfully woke me from my short sleep and make me squint my eyes because the light is very bright. Still sleepily I looked at the clock which is put opposite my bed and I jumped out of my bed. My sleepiness immediately goes away when the clock showed ten o’clock. I’m in a hurry tidy up all the papers that are still scattered on my bed when I heard the faint sound of the piano outside my room. I immediately put the papers in my luggage and then quietly open and close the door of my room. I did not make any noise and just quietly only leaned on my door to watch Ryeowook who is playing the piano.

Ryeowook really did not know he had an audience because as usual he was so immersed when he was playing the piano; he played soothing song that I had never heard before with closed eyes and a slight smile on his lips. He always seemed so happy when he played the piano and I know it because this is what he really loved and I had promised myself that I would find a way for him to play the piano like before his wrist hurt. Ryeowook deserve happiness and I really would give him happiness even if it meant I had to take him away from his parents. Actually, the desire to take him away from his parents sometimes so huge that it is very difficult for me to suppress this desire, but I knew I had to wait for the right time to take him away from his parents.

I went back to watching Ryeowook who still play the piano and shortly thereafter the song being played by him reaches the end. Ryeowook opened his eyes slowly and when he realized I was watching him from a distance, his eyes widened slightly but immediately turned into smiling eyes and his little smiles turned into a bright smile. Seeing how he smiles so beautiful like this make me willing to sacrifice everything just so I could see him happy like this.

“I’m sorry I woke you, Kyu.”

“No.. You did not wake me up, don’t worry.” I said while walking close to him and kissed his forehead. “What song did you just playing?” I asked.

“It was not really a real song, just random notes that appeared in my mind.” Ryeowook said as he pulled me to sit beside him on the piano bench.

“Random notes? It was sound far from just random notes though?”

“Because I don’t remember notes that I played therefore it can’t be called a song and I would barely be able to play it again.” Ryeowook said with a chuckle as he leaned on my shoulder and play some other random notes just with his left hand.

“I should have recorded it earlier.” I grumbled and just make Ryeowook giggled.

“Say what you want to do today?” I asked him.

“We’ve been going to Seorak Mountains. Where else do we go? Hmmmm... Ah! We still have not seen a sunset in Sokcho beach! Can we go there?” Ryeowook asked, suddenly sat upright because enthusiastic.

“Of course we can.”

“Nice!!” Ryeowook said, smiling and looking so happy.

I just smiled at Ryeowook who now happily play another song. I want him to always be happy like this; I always think a smile is the best for him, just see him smiling brightly like this makes me also smiling and happy. While when I saw him cry or hurt because of his parents, my heart also feels the pain.

And then suddenly I remembered I still did not say something to him that instantly made my heart feels very heavy. I don’t know how to tell him now when I have promised him that I would not hide anything from him. At that time when he asked me to promise, I feel there is a lump in my throat and for the first time I was hesitant to make a decision and until now I can only hope my decision will not give me trouble and I hope I can find the right time to tell Ryeowook everything so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter