On December 27th

On December 27th

Wandering around the street of Seoul at midnight, Yunho found something interesting; a guy with red beanie and carried a backpack. “Isn’t that Jaejoong?”

“Yah!” Yunho catch the man’s arms that he thought Jaejoong and turned him around.

“Ahjusshi, who are you?” he asked.

“I’m Jung Yunho, Yunho-yah! Your Yunho!” Yunho introduced himself and his nicknamed that was used being called by Jaejoong.

“Sorry but I don’t know you!” Yunho’s hand that was holding the man’s arms was slap away.

“Jaejoong!” he called when the man started to walked.

Suddenly he stopped and turned around. “How do you know my name?”

“Because you used to be mine Jaejoong~!” he said softly and embraced the guy named Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong at first was drowned by the warmness but suddenly he realized that he didn’t know this person. “I’m sorry…”

“Jaejoong, please don’t leave me again like that day!” Yunho sobbed.

“That day? What do you mean by that day?” Jaejoong suddenly interested on the topic Yunho was talking about.

“Don’t you know? The day you left me alone!?” Yunho cried. Jaejoong kneed in front of Yunho. He lifted Yunho’s chin so that Yunho was facing him.

“Do you mean something about December 27th?” Jaejoong asked him who is still sobbing.

Yunho nodded. “I loved you so much yet you leave me. Why?”

“I’m afraid that I don’t know the answer because I’m still searching for it! Would you mind helping me?” Jaejoong asked. Deep inside of him, he thinks he know this men. Someone from his past, past that he couldn’t remember.

“It’s late, I’ve got to go!” Yunho said then run away leaving Jaejoong clueless.


******************************************

The next day, as always Jaejoong will wandered around the last memory he had about Seoul’s Street. All he knew he passed out here and awake at some hospital.

The night view was nice and quite, that what Jaejoong loves about midnight walked. He suddenly became aware when he saw someone passing by beside him. It’s scary though Jaejoong liked going out at night. He turned around when he felt someone nuzzling at his neck.

“Jaejoong-ah….you sure smell good like last time” it was Yunho. Jaejoong jumped away from Yunho.

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong asked. Suddenly he felt ache at his neck like he was bitten. He hold his neck.

“It’s okay Jaejoong soon you’ll be mine…..forever” Yunho said, his voice seems soft but there was seriousness.

Jaejoong suddenly remembered something. The bite marked that always at his neck. It’s weird, if it was a love marked then it should be disappear by now but this marked still here enchanted just below my ears.

“Yunho-sshi…what actually happen to me on that day? Why I leave you alone?” Jaejoong began to ask furiously, he never liked the feeling of unable to remember a thing.

“Do you hope you remember that day?” Yunho asked while scooting closer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just let him be if that’s what helped him to remember something.

Yunho just liked before he was nuzzling Jaejoong’s neck, smelling Jeajoong’s scent. “Would you trust me this time?”

Jaejoong nodded furiously, the greediness to know what actually happened on that day has control all over his heart, mind and soul. “I’ll trust you this time….”

What Jaejoong didn’t know is that he was totally unsure about what he just answered yet he really want to know.

After confirming that Jaejoong will trust him, he opened his mouth and his fangs began to show. The sharp white fangs that will soon sunk in Jaejoong’s bite marked that wasn’t fully done. “Say it….say it again!” Yunho whispered into Jaejoong’s ears.

“My souls and life is only for you!” with that the sharp fangs now piercing the necked. Jaejoong winced in pain and moan loudly.

Yunho was stilled in that position, his mouth was Jaejoong’s blood. On the other side, Jaejoong could feel the blood being . Other people may think that he should scream for helped but actually Jaejoong was enjoying the pain. The pain he used to felt, it wasn’t his first time feeling this pain.

Suddenly a memory appeared at Jaejoong’s head. While letting himself being by Yunho he was liked fell into the day he wanted to remember the most, December 27th.

 [Flashback]

It was a cold night, midnight breeze that was really breezed that Jaejoong loved the most. “Wah….finally fresh air!”

His life was wrecked since his mother death. He always been abused and by his father, after felt the same feeling over and over again now he used to it. He just let himself deeper into the world called pain and never does anything to run from it.

He saw someone sitting by the bench, shivering badly. Jaejoong decided that he’ll approach that guy “Excuse me…are you okay?”

“I’m hungry~!” the guy deep voice and shivered cause by the breeze. Jaejoong take out his coat and give it to the stranger.

“You must been suffered by this cold breeze” Jaejoong said. Now, Jaejoong became the one, who is shivering, he wore a sleeveless cloth.

What Jaejoong didn’t know that the stranger now is staring bluntly at his bare neck. The midnight breeze that was sending your scent to him, make him suffered a bit.

“What’s wrong? Oh! Wait here, I’ll go grabbed some food for you!” Jaejoong said noticing the stare.

“No need, I have one already!” with that the stranger grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer. In a second, Jaejoong winced in pain as he felt something sunk into his neck, out his blood. Maybe it was too much, Jaejoong started to lose consciousness.

[End Flashback]


“Have you remembered?” Yunho asked him. Jaejoong could see Yunho’s eyes were in lust for more.

Jaejoong nodded and pulled Yunho’s head to his neck giving him the permission to taste his blood even more. “I’m forever your slaves….”

Yunho pulled back his face to face Jaejoong. He used his sharp nails to cut his wrist and blood start to pour from it. Jaejoong suddenly felt the need to taste the blood like some demon deep inside of him wanted it.

Jaejoong lean in and the blood coming out from Yunho’s wrist. “I must finished what I left undone from that day~!”