Chance

Kidnapped?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《3rd person POV》 (BCOZ i discovered I like third person more)

 Tao didn't know where he was but all he knows is that the two men right infront are the very same men who kidnapped him last time. So he is not worried about his danger. Because all he wants is too kick the of his husband for doing this ridiculous jokes all over again.

Kris Wu just you wait I will kill you!

"I am Jonghyun by the way. Kim Jonghyun." The driver said.

"I am Choi Minho the one you kicked on the balls." Said the guy rather annoyed.

 "I am pretty sure you know what is happening right?" Jonghyun asked Tao. Tao just replyed a 'yes' with an annoyed tone.

"Who are you guys really? Why are you kidnapping me all over again you know? Why are you helping him anyway?"

What do he want from me anyway?

"Ummm we are his friends just doing a favor to him" Jonghyun said hands gripping the wheel. He don't want to remember the wrath of Kris when he wants something. As for Minho he lost a bet but the second face king honestly don't want to do it.

"We have arrived." Jonghyun said after the long minutes of driving. Tao, not knowing what to do, just follow the tall frog and small dinosaur. What he saw is a big house. Not too big not too small. Just perfect. It has a balcony and a pool. It has flowers and for Tao it is so beautiful.

They went inside the house. There are already some furnitures and the kitchen is perfect. He is being toured in the house. Same as Minho. Jonghyun said that his fiancè is the one that designed 

After the tour the three settled down in the living room.

"As you see you will be living here from now on." Jonghyun said as he sat down on the new couch.

"But what about my family? What if I don't want to? What if I will run away?" Zitao protests.

"It's a no can do if you don't want to stay here. And running away is also not an option. As for your family they agreed. They will come here for a few minutes."

"..." 

"You are allowed to stay with your family for some time though mayne the weekend."

"What about 'him' you know..."

"Well you guys are a married couple now. So it is fine to -no better if you live under one roof."

"What if I don't really want to get married."

Jonghyun just sighed. Honestly he had no idea what to say. Yes he knows Tao do not feel the same way but Kris loves Tao and there is no doubt Kris will hurt Tao. Since he know the cocky bastard Kris Wu, Jonghyun knows that Kris will do every thing to make Tao fall for him.

"I don't know Tao but let me tell you that please try loving Kris I promise you won't regret it. Tao if only you could-"

"What is with this ty drama! Huh!" The dramatic aura suddenly changed into something..... sparkly.

A fashionista suddenly entered. Cat walking with head high. Not forgetting to flip his blonde but hair chalked with rainbow colours hair. It is Key. Jonghyun's fiancè. The diva sat down fashionably on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter