Wu Zitao

Kidnapped?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《Tao's pov》

When i woke up I saw a guy beside me. He looks so handsome and.... angelic. I remember the real reason why I am here. Marriage is a serious thing. It is about having someone you truly love. A vow for eternity. Someone you'll have for forever. And a person you are willing to have a family to.

He suddenly hugged me tighter. He's hugging me? How come I never felt his arms around me. He kissed the top of my head. And look into my eyes. He lift my chin and placed a kiss on my lips.

At least 'tried' to. I try to push him off but he still placed it. I can see a hint of dissapointment in his eyes. I dont care heforced me to undergo this serious thing. He married me as if we've known eachother forever. He's stupid. I hate him.

 

《Kris' pov》

I know I have no right to become sad or anything but I know I love him. I saw him and I don't know why but I felt something spark. I love those y kissable lips. Those cat eyes. The y .

"Tao baby I have something to say."

"Don't call me baby. And please release me for your hug I need to stand up." I really did let him go. I sat up and he too.

"I think you still need to go to school. It will be best if you finished the last year of high school."

"That is what I am planning anyway."

"And Baby I-"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"I-I am sorry for that though. And I delayed the honeymoon. I understand you are not ready. You can go to school today if you want." I understand that I am a stranger to him. I know that it will only be considered '' or something else but what I would want is 'making love'. I canceled it... for now

"I would love to leave! Don't expect me to comeback though."

But of course I know how I can prevent that. Even though it hurts. "I have your school uniform though. I send it last night."

He left me not before giving a cold glare. He went to the bathroom and started washing. I sighed but no can do.

I took my phone out to call someone.

*ring *ring

"Hello?"

"Hey Key it's me."

"O hey Kris. So what's up?"

"Nah I just wanna thank you for dressing up my wife though."

"It's nothing Kris. Oh yeah how's the first night?"

"Nothing. You can't expect him to open up immediately. Can't blame him though." I heard the other line sigh. "And yeah tell minho and Jonghyun for doing the 'job' I am glad to have them"

"Sure thing though" *chuckles* "oh yeah Jongie is calling me now bye~"

I end the call. I saw Tao coming out. I smiled to him but he just hung his head. Ouch  but I am willing to wait...

 

 

《Tao's pov》

Kris drove me to school. I need to escape from him. But seriously? What kind of clichè drama is this? Getting married immediately. I ran away from him. Damn it!

→→→→

I was walking with my best friends now. Some people who has no interest on my money. Some people who I can trust.

"Hey Tao I heard big news." Sehun said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Is it true that.... You are secretly married?" Kyungsoo said silently.. he also have that looking around then whisper action.

"Tss that . A guy suddenly kissed me! He's a ert!" I whined.

"Of course he'll kiss you! You guys are getting married!" Sehun

"But what do you expect? I woke up and I instantly saw white stuff-"

"Oh my gosh! What do you mean white stuff?!" Taemin exclaimed with wide eyes. Seriously this guy. Just a little bit more and i'll and I'll- nevermind. Just roll eyes .

Ignoring Taemins comment I just continue my sentence. "And suddenly he kissed me. And then I just knew I got married and all. But most of all he's a ert!!! He attempted to ME!!! He is a ing ERT!!!" I said puffing. Argh damn . I hate that guy! He attempted to me and take my ity!

"Tao? Is thay guy 'Kris Wu' handsome and hot? The 'Mr. Perfect' guy? Is he really the Wu? Do you think he's hot? 'Cause I think he is one of the hottest guys in the planet personally though. What about you?" Taemin as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter