Four

Hey! Mr Stranger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

"Aaarrrgh..." I groaned and buried my face on the desk, stomping my feet.

"Don't do that. It was your fault in the first place." Eunhyuk nagged as he ate his newly opened chips.

"I know but..." I puffed my cheeks.

"But, but, but... 'But' your face, dude! Serves you right! Your pranks are getting out of hand!"

"That Kyuhyun hurt me! More than twice!" I complained. "You shouldn't have given him my number..."

"What? I'm not going to tolerate any more pranks this extreme anymore. It might be funny for you but for other people, it’s not. Just imagine your parents getting divorce if someone as stupid as you did that prank on them."

I know I'm wrong about that but I don't want to regret anything. And I don't want to admit I did wrong. Besides, it will test their love for each other too.

"My parents are not dumb to fall for that prank."

"Whatever..." My best friend said. "So... What happened when you two met up yesterday?"

"It was messed up! Dear jesus that Seohyun is so stupid!"

Eunhyuk laughed.

"I said all I did was just a prank! But she thought I love that Pyunpyun and I was pretending to pull out the act that all I did at the main square was a prank for that man's happiness! How stupid was that, huh?"

"Yes, that was not really genius... But let's not judge her. She might have a side story for that way of thinking." He paused and right after, his gummy smiled appeared. "But yes that was stupid!"

We both laughed at my best friend's last sentence and his sudden change of attitude from being an open minded man.

"Oh yeah! Donghae said this to me." Eunhyukie hyung started again.

"What? Are you going to update me with your love life? No please I'd rather not hear your cheesy story." I made an X sign using my arms while shaking my head.

"Idiot! It's about your Pyunpyun! Donghae said that you two will meet up at the dance studio today to convince Seohyun again."

"Dance studio?"

"You know... The one where I always hang out.  Kyuhyun and Hae doesn't have classes today so they are there right now. And since I will go there too, Mr. Pyun of yours decided to make me take you there instead."

"And why did you agree?" I raised a brow.

"It would be nice for you to see my boyfriend in person you know."

"Arg... Fine..." I groaned but agreed. It won't harm me anyway so let's go to that studio!

 

 

Right after our last class, Eunhyuk and I went to the dance studio he was saying. It was huge. More like a building! It was all in one! They are renting dance studios and music studios too. This is amazing!

We took up the elevator and arrived the eight floor. When we reached the room, I saw huge mirrors attached on walls. There were also gorgeous paintings too. Two men sitting on the floor, looking at us when Eunhyuk hyung and I entered. The other man was unfamiliar but one of them is Cho Kyuhyun. Thinking of teasing him a bit I dragged my best friend near one of the paintings and talked nonsense. Again, just to slow myself down. "This painting is wonderful! Look at the color blending and the perfect brush ! I can totally feel what the painter wants to express in this master piece!" I pretended to admire the painting but to be honest it looked very pretty.

"Kim Ryeowook this doesn't suit you at all!" My friend whispered, getting the point why I'm doing this. "And stop teasing your Pyunpyun before he punch you again."

Eunhyuk hyung smirked.

I can see from my place that Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he talked to the unfamiliar man beside him. Probably telling the story about me being the eco-man back at the main square.

"Yah! Art man! You gave up on being Eco-man?"

"Oh! Pyunpyun! You're here?" I acted like I'm shocked.

"Again with the names, twerp? What did I tell you?" He raised his fist.

"Hey! Don't be rude, sweetpie!" I hid behind my best friend.

"Aish! You little--" Kyuhyun was aiming to punch me but then the other stranger came in and stopped him while I used Eunhyuk hyung as a shield.

"Yah! Kyuhyunah! Calm yourself! He's only joking around, you know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter