Ten

Hey! Mr Stranger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"!" I slammed my desk with the side of my fists as I yelled . . . in the middle of the class. .

"Kim Ryeowook!" My professor called me out for my sudden outburst.

"Sorry, Mr. Kwon. I--uhh--my pen ran out of ink. . ." Pathetic excuse, Ryeowook. But hey, it worked.

Flashbacks. Man, I never knew I would ever hate it.

It's been days since. . . well, when that Pyunpyun had a "sleep over" at my house. I won't lie, it damaged my brain real good. Bits of what happened randomly pops in my head, like when you have this TV commercial with a catchy jingle and it just repeats in your brain over and over you just wish to smack your head with Thor's hammer.

Of course, we kept what happened that night a secret. I sure as hell will never tell Eunhyuk hyung about that, specially when he just talk too much to my parents sometimes. . . which actually brings me to think I haven't got my payback when he told my dad about me and Kyupyun ending up in front of a motel. I'll get back to him later.

You might be thinking: Ryeowook, did you ever pay Cho Pyun with the clothes? Yeah, I did. After what happened, I didn't want to have any connection to him ever again so I asked my best friend, Eunhyuk, to hand over the money to Donghae, or if Donghae ever bring Pyun with him when they meet. And from there on as if the Seohyun accident never happened.

Or I wish it didn't.

The guilt trip I am having sometimes can't be stopped. And what flashes in my brain from time to time can't be stopped too. God, I wish this will end! This is hell in my head!

 

 

"What the hell was that, Ryeowook?" My bestfriend asked while chewing on the rice cake he bought. It was lunch time and we are in the school cafeteria.

"It's nothing!" I kinda panicked. Well. . . not kinda, I really panicked. Who wouldn't? Suddenly remembering your drunk with someone--Cho Kyuhyun of all people--and actually knowing that it was goo--ALRIGHT! I ADMIT IT! It was good, okay?! SUE THE HELL OUT OF ME! But from what I can recall, we were actually feeling it. !

ALRIGHT enough of that! Get out of my head, Pyun! We are supposed to hate eachother!

"You've been acting weird these days?" My bestfriend raised a brow. "Missing your Pyunpyun, are we?" He jabbed me with his elbow lightly.

"Heck no! Why would I?" I denied. Like hell I would!

With that, an angel sent broke me free from this situation, Lee Sungmin.

"Hey, Wookie Cookie!" He spoke as he patted me on the shoulder and took a piece from Eunhyuk's rice cake.

Sungmin hyung is a sunbae of mine. We sometimes hangout at the studio and play as a band.

"Wanna hangout later at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter