Eight

Hey! Mr Stranger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Wait--hold up!" Kyuhyun's mind went into full shock after hearing what Ryeowook's father had said. "W-Wedding?"

"That's right! We will set up the wedding right away!" Kim Heechul clapped his hands with an obvious excitement all over his face. "Didn't you say you love our son more than your heart and soul to the moon and back?"

"Uh...I... Um..." Kyuhyun stuttered. He locked his panicked eyes with Ryeowook who has the same look on his face. "I ahh.. I did."

"Oh my god! The young love! Let's call gunhee and ask help for this ceremony!" The happy young father dragged Kyuhyun inside the house with the speechless Ryeowook following behind.

"I-Isn't it too early? Um... We are still going to the university and--" Kyuhyun desperately tried to get away. Is this guy serious? He asked in his head.

"Who cares about school?" Heechul just laughed. "Honey," He called on to his wife. "Can you give our good Kyuhyun something to drink?"

Ryeowook followed his mom to the kitchen, as if he was in a race.

"Mom! Do something!" He seeked for help to his mother in mandarin.

"You know how your father works. Once he's like this, we can't stop him." She replied on the same language while giving his son an apologetic look. "But aren't you two lovers? Why do you seem so panicked?"

"Because we're not!" Ryeowook stomped his feet.

"Then it was only a one night stand? We didn't raise you that way, Ryeowook." Ryeowook's beautiful mom, Puff Guo, spoke in a teasing way. No wonder why both his mom and dad get along.

"Mom!" And thus this poor son was left in the kitchen alone.

 

 

"Your dad is not serious, right?" Kyuhyun whispered to Ryeowook's ear as they watched the Kims discuss the sudden wedding.

"Does he look joking to you? This is all your fault!" The older whispered right back. Both of them didnt know what to do as they just sat on the sofa in the living room. 

"How about a garden wedding! Or a beach wedding? Or like a vintage theme? I like that."

"We could invite our friends in China too!"

"Right! And oh Wookie will look good on this one"

"I think this type of tux will suit Kyuhyun too!"

"Oh my god they are so into it." Ryeowook can almost cry right now.

"What should we do? I should escape now..." Kyuhyun planned on how to run fast to the door and hop in his car. Ryeowook agreed to it and helped Kyuhyun go out without being seen, both agreeing not to see each other ever again.

"Kyuhyun-ssi?" The two men cursed in their heads like there was no tomorrow when Heechul noticed both of them heading towards the door. "You'll leave soon? How about stay here for the night! It would be so lovely!" Kyuhyun tried his best to decline and to finally touch the knob of the door he wanted to get the hell out. This is the only day that he craved to be in his own home so bad. Explaining will bring them to nothing as the excited dad just had them handled on the neck without even trying. Now Kyuhyun gets Ryeowook's statement that his dad could be worse than everyone he knows. He was the type of man who can always have everything done

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter