oo2

Tell me a lie

"Tae-Tae I'm going out for a few okay?" Tiffan yelled fro the front door. Taeyeon heard her but just kept silent, she already knew what Tiffany was going to do. Tiffany tried to keep it a secret but Taeyeon already knew on her own that she was meeting up with one of her crushes all the time. She kind of felt hurt because now she realised it was him all the time. He was also the reason Taeyeon became Tiffany's friend with benefits and why they broke up. "Taeyeon?" Taeyeon heard it and after a few minutes she just decided to say something "Have fun" That was the only thing she could say right now. Tiffany frowned but just shrugged it of and left the dorm. Taeyeon was home alone... again.

'Why cant you just tell me the truth from the beginning? It hurts Fany-ah... It hurts so much, I still love you'

 

"Tae-Tae... Can we... Can we talk?" Tiffany said nervously when she just entered Taeyeons room. "Hi Fany-ah~ Ofcourse we can talk princess" She said as she looked up from her magazine and smiled at her girlfriend. Tiffany sat o the edge of Taeyeons bed with her head hung low wich made Taeyeon really confused. "Fan-ah is there something wrong?" Taeyeon said as she scooted closer to Tiffany. "Taeyeon" Tiffany was getting more nervous by the second and Taeyeon noticed it, Taeyeon stroke Tiffany's cheek softly. "Taeyeon I think..." "You think what Fany-ah?" Tiffany took a deep breath and just decided to tell her because she didnt want to feel guilty anymore "I think its better if we just stay friends... Or maybe friends with benefits... But I just dont think its a good idea to stay like this as a couple, the fans are suspecting things and all and maybe soon their going to see through and see that were actually a couple" Taeyeon droppedher hand on her lap and just stared infront of her at the blank wall. She couldnt believe what Tiffany just said, Theyve been so long together and suddenly Tiffany want to break-up because the fans are suspecting things? This actuall doesnt sounds like Tiffany at all, Taeyeon knew something was wrong but she just decided to make her self believe that Tiffany was speaking the truth. "I-I think we can do that... But Fany-ah" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who was still staringat the blank wallinfront of her "Yeah Taeyeon?" "You couldve just said you dont love me anymore the way I love you... If you still loved me you wouldnt break-up with me would you?" Tiffany was alittle shocked by that question and raised her eyebrows alittle but she just hung her head low again.

 

"Please letit be that she's just going out on her own... please" With that tears streamed down her cheeks, she didnt wanted to believe hersef and just believe Tiffany. She loves her to much, sherather wants to be happy with a lie then hurt by the truth.

 

 


Feel free to comment

_pinocchio_out *peacesign*