Accept My Woman

Love Alone On Rainy Days

“Thank you, everyone!” The Miss A members bowed at the audience. The audience cheered loudly for the great performance that put up.

 

It was Miss A’s comeback stage after one year. Their new song was garnering so much attention from the general public and was doing well than expected. Not to mention, they were up against BEAST this week. The results weren’t out yet but it was nerve wrecking.

 

Miss A members met up with the BEAST members at the waiting room. “Annyounghaseyo, sunbae-nim!” Miss A members greeted them but burst into laughter afterwards. That’s because BEAST and Miss A members were very close to each other and they didn’t need any formality.

 

Suzy went over to Yo Seob naturally as Yo Seob placed one arm around her shoulder. “Yah, we don’t need anymore skinship right here!” Jun Hyung complained as he covered his eyes.

 

“Go find Hara then! Don’t linger yet and act lonely.” Yo Seob retorted and grinned at Suzy who was blushing madly.

 

“Ottoke? We’re up against each other this week – again!” Doo Joon commented.

 

“You’re our seniors but we’re not scared of you!” Min argued.

 

“Wow, arrogant much! I’ll tell Ki Kwang that!” Doo Joon teased and Min laughed out loud. She smiled at the mention of ‘Ki Kwang’.

 

He’s coming back today, to Seoul. That’s why Min was especially happy today. The media had also gotten news that Ki Kwang was coming back today so the train station would be filled with fans today. She wanted to go and visit him so much but she knew it was impossible. Her smile fell.

 

Doo Joon noticed her and knew what she was thinking straight away. Doo Joon patted her shoulder and said, “It’s okay. We’ll drag Ki Kwang out of the train station and bring him to you right away!” Doo Joon sighed and stretched his arms, “It has been one year since he left. It’s high time he comes back.”

 

Min laughed at Doo Joon’s attempt to make her smile again. He was indeed a good leader.

 

Miss A and BEAST members were back on the stage again. It was time to reveal who was the final winner for this week. The MC said slowly, “For today’s winner, it’s no other than… BEAST! Congratulations!”

 

BEAST won again! However, Miss A was very happy for them too. Doo Joon received the trophy graciously and made a small speech, “Thank you to everyone, especially B2UTY, who have been giving support to our new song. Ki Kwang, do you see this? We won! Let’s win another one together as six. Thank you very much!”

 

All of the fans screamed at the mention of Ki Kwang’s name. Min started tearing uncontrollably which made fans baffled about her sudden crying when Ki Kwang’s name was mentioned. Miss A went over to congratulate every member of BEAST. Miss A members even stayed behind to sing with them for the encore. Hyun Seung was being 4-dimensional again by lying on the floor and screaming in happiness. Doo Joon was embarrassed and insisted he got back up instead.

 

  

Author's Note: LOL, Hyun Seung! <3

 

After a while, it was time for BEAST members to get Ki Kwang from the station. He was arriving soon. Min checked her phone for any messages. She had expressed her sadness about her not going to the station. She got a text.

 

From Ki Kwang ;)

Come to the train station. Just come.

 

Min replied him the same exact answer like before.

 

You know I can’t be there. All your fans and reporters…

 

However, Ki Kwang was stubborn.

 

From Ki Kwang ;)

Just come.

 

She sighed and took her bag and went to the train station. She made sure no one knew that she was going there. Even BEAST and Miss A members. She took out her shades and hat to mask herself to prevent people from recognising her.

 

Upon arriving, like expected, the station was filled with people. Fans were holding up banners of Ki Kwang’s name and crying out loud for Ki Kwang to come out. The reporters were already getting ready for their cameras to snap Ki Kwang’s pictures.

 

She didn’t know where to go to avoid the huge crowd of people. Thus, she just stood far away from the arrival gate and waited. She saw the BEAST members surrounded by security guards. They were waiting for Ki Kwang too. BEAST members were eager and had big smiles on their faces.

 

Min bit her lips and hid behind a pole. She was a little glad that she was here. At least she could be one of the first person to see Ki Kwang again after for so long. She checked her watch repeatedly. Ki Kwang was late. He was supposed to be out long ago. What’s keeping him from coming?

 

Suddenly, the big screen of the train station was flashed with Ki Kwang’s face. Everyone’s attention was turned to the big screen as Ki Kwang bowed. Min was dumbfounded as well but she looked at the screen carefully. There were much comments garnering from the crowd and they started taking pictures on the screen. Only the BEAST members stayed composed… only because they knew what was really going on.

 

“Annyounghaseyo, Korea. I am Lee Ki Kwang from BEAST.”

 

Ki Kwang started his speech. It’s been a long time since he appeared on television publicly. The fans at the station started tearing uncontrollably and called his name. Not only the fans, a tear escaped from Min's eye.

 

“Today, I’ll be resuming my work in showbiz after a year’s hiatus. I am very happy to be back in Seoul. My members have waited for me and I am very excited to start promoting BEAST again with them. Thank you for all your support during this time. I have felt your love and I won’t disappoint the public again.”

 

He bowed again.

 

The fans started to clap when he said that. They cheered for him but Ki Kwang spoke again.

 

“However, I have another selfish favour to ask from every fan that has shown me care and love. During this harsh period, no doubt my family and members gave me the support I need, but there is one special person that I would like to pay special thanks to.  She forgives me despite I did wrong to her and stays by my side during my lowest when everyone was criticising me.”

 

Ki Kwang’s eyes were red. And Min was baffled by his sudden words. She was absolutely clueless to what he was going to do next. Ki Kwang, are you still thinking straight?

 

“I was a bad person to her. I ignored her care and concern when she was trying to make me feel better. She’s a gift from heaven that I could never ask for. Today, I seek your permission from everyone to accept her as my woman.”