Old Habits Die Hard

Love Alone On Rainy Days

It was finally the day for the Chuseok performance. Miss A and BEAST received tremendous positive response from the audience. They all praised the two groups for the great chemistry. Suzy checked the responses from the internet and showed it to the BEAST and Miss A members, “Look at all the massive responses! Plus, a lot of people have commented that Ki Kwang and Min looked great together!”

 

Ki Kwang and Min’s ears perked up and their eyes made contact. It was very awkward. Min glared at Suzy and Suzy kept shut and mouthed ‘sorry’. Ki Kwang laughed and said, “Oh well, the performance is over. Yo Seob and Suzy, you two don’t have excuse to meet each other anymore, right?”

 

Everyone giggled and teased the two of them. Suzy and Yo Seob looked down and denied everything. Ki Kwang took a peek at Min and saw her smiling with her eyes hardly could be seen. So cute, Ki Kwang thought. He got reminded that Min was attached and his smile from his face was erased.

 

Min stepped out for a moment and Ki Kwang followed her out. “Yah, mad woman!” Ki Kwang shouted.

 

She turned around and rolled her eyes, “You jerk.”

 

Both of them laughed at the same time. “Looks like old habits die hard,” Min commented and punched his chest lightly.

 

Ki Kwang suddenly became serious and he looked down at the floor, “Looks like we have lesser time to meet each other, huh?”

 

“Why say that? We still have Oh! My School right?”

 

“Oh yeah, it slipped off my mind!”

 

They both stood there for a while when suddenly someone shouted for Ki Kwang’s name loudly behind Min.

 

Min and Ki Kwang’s eyes directed to the person who shouted.

 

The person came over to greet both of them but went over to Ki Kwang instead. “Ki Kwang Oppa, I can’t believe you really text me back. You’re good at keeping promises.” Hyo Sung said enthusiastically.

 

Ki Kwang smiled back at Hyo Sung and touched her nose lightly, totally ignoring Min’s presence for a while, “You’re good at keeping promises too. You said you would text me when you get your phone. Is the dinner tonight still on?”

 

“Of course, see you later, Oppa!”

 

Hyo Sung clapped her hands in happiness and waved to Min and Ki Kwang. Whoa, a dinner date with Hyo Sung, Min thought to herself. She could not control her expression. She looked at Ki Kwang as if she was demanding an answer from him. However, Ki Kwang just scratched his forehead and said, “Alright, I think I should go back to my members now. Bye, Min.”

 

Min just nodded awkwardly and witnessed Ki Kwang slowly walked away from her.

 

Min stomped back to the waiting room where her members were waiting for her. She sat down in front of the mirror while cupping her face. She said to herself while remembering the scene at the hallway with Hyo Sung and Ki Kwang, “That flirtatious playboy. I was right – Old habits do die hard.”

 

Suzy came over and muttered, “Min, are you talking to yourself again?”

 

“No, I’m not!” Min defended herself.

 

“Okay, suit yourself…” Suzy walked away, defeated.

 

Somehow, Min’s heart wasn’t feeling too good.

 

Back to Ki Kwang, he was walking slowly to the waiting room. He stood outside the waiting room as he received another text from Hyo Sung.

 

From Hyo Sung

Oppa, remember our dinner date!

 

Aish, how many times did that girl need to remind me about the dinner date that she proposed? Ki Kwang was getting annoyed at Hyo Sung. He knew he changed his ideal type to Hyo Sung but he never thought Hyo Sung took his words seriously. Hyo Sung was a nice girl but somehow she resembled like she would be a very clingy girlfriend. It’s alright, Ki Kwang thought. He muttered to himself, “I need another girl to stop reminding me of Min! Hyo Sung would be the best person. It’s just a simple date; maybe it’ll work out, Ki Kwang.”

 

The door opened and Dong Woon was there, looking at him with food in his mouth again. Dong Woon choked on his food and asked, “Are you talking to yourself again, hyung?”

 

“I’m not!” Ki Kwang opened his eyes in disbelief.

 

“Okay, whatever you say,” Dong Woon left the room.

-

 

Author's Note: Well, looks like Ki Kwang used one of the "F"s Doo Joon suggested which is to Find another girl? :(

Again, I am here to "promote" my (probably) new fanfic by asking those of you who HAVEN'T voted yet! :P Sorry if you find this annoying and thank you to those who have voted. Hehe. The point is I will keep this poll in every chapter I update until I confirmed my story. Ignore it if you have voted.

I may be (not confirmed) writing a fanfic about Jun Hyung in the future but I have no idea which female idol singer should I partner him with. Therefore, I shall give you readers the chance to choose for me! I have narrowed down my options but in any case, you have any person in mind, just write down in the comment box below and I'll consider it.

 

Well, there's no harm choosing just one option right? Anyway, thank you to everyone who helped me to do the poll! The poll will be open as long as I haven't started the fanfic. :)