Final.

전부 거짓말 ( It's All Lies )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was standing outside of his dorm building. Her group members tried to stop her because she might add fuel to the fire. This is the first time she's doing such thing, confronting someone from another company, from a more popular and influential company. She didn't care less about what will happen to her, what she knew was that she needed to go see him. It was pouring very hard but she endured the coldness and wetness that she felt. She neeed to get answers, she needed his explanations, his reasons, everything.She looked at her phone and fixed her hoodie Before entering his dorm building and headed straight to the rooftop.

To: Baekhyun

Meet me at the rooftop.

She sat on the bench in the rooftop, not minding the rain. A tear escaped her eye when she remembered how he looked  at her lovingly and when they both secretly exchanged sweet messages and looks. She liked him a lot, so much that she was willing to meet him even though they knew it was dangerous for the both of them. She heard the rooftop door creak open. She saw him with his hands in his pocket.

“Bomi,” He looked at her, staring at her dark orbs. He could feel her sadness, her anger.

“Baekhyun, how can you not tell me that you’ve been dating Taeyeon sunbaenim for four months now?” She asked, her eyes not leaving his.

“Bbom,”

“No! Don’t call me by that name, Baekhyun. Because of that nickname, I grew attached to you! I assumed that you like me too Baekhyun! Why did you allow me to fall for you, if you’re actually dating someone else?” She cried hardly and dropped on her knees.

“Bbom, I like you. I really do but I also like Taeyeon noona, I have my reasons Bbom and you might not understand me,” He walked towards her and held her by her shoulders.

“Bbom, you can learn to stop loving me. You can forget about me, I’m sorry,”

“How can you say that so easily, Baek? You’re not on my situation, you’re the one who couldn’t understand me. Why did you show that you care for me? Why did you say that you love me when you honestly don’t? Baek, why did you choose to hurt me? Because you think I can handle this very well? Because I’m Apink’s Yoonrilla? Baek, I’m still a girl and what part didn’t I try to understand. All these time Baek, I tried to understand why you chose Taeyeon sunbaenim,” She cried harder and wasn’t able to look at Baekhyun.

“Bbom, I’m sorry,”

“Baek, did you ever love me?” She asked looking at him.

“Bbom,” He was taken aback by her question.

“Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter