Messy and dirty

♡ Prince Oh is a jerk ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Listen to: GOT7-A  Jesoo Pov: ''You must felt shocked,right?But this is a real me'' said him while smirks. I thought The ''Prince Oh'' that I know is kind-hearted and caring like an angel.  My prince~ Prince Oh~ I want to be his princess ''But I thinks now it is hard to achieve that dream to be his princess'' I said in my heart and let out a sigh. ''Yahh~ Ppali cleans my house'' yelled him and gives me a broom. '' No!! I wanna back home'' I said and open the door. ''Wai...wait'' said him and grabs my wrist. ''Yahh!! Let me go'' I yelled at him. ''Fine.. I'm sorry'' said him and sigh. '' I don't knows how to clean the house,You must knows right how hard it is to cleans the house when you live alone?'' said him innocently ''Aww~poor him,I understand his feeling.It must be hard for a teenage boy to clean a house this big'' I said in my heart. ''Fine~ I'll help you but I don't knows if I can cleans all since your house is big'' I said to him in defeat. '' Thanks '' said him and grins. '' Okey~ Let's starts from my bedroom first'' said him and dragged me to his room. Sehun's bedroom      I'm so shocked when enter his bedroom.It looks so messy and dirty with a pile of clothes shattered everwhere and his study table full of books and magazine. '' Erggh~ I felt like giving up already just seeing his bedroom'' I said in low voice. I grabs him hand and gives him a rags. '' I'm going to seperate the clothes first and you collect all rubbish'' I said to him sternly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter