Bad intention

♡ Prince Oh is a jerk ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Listen to: Ukiss-Quit playing  Sehun Pov:       ''Deo dangdanghage neon Mr. Mr.~nal bwa~Mr. Mr.'' I groaned when I heard my alarm clock ringing.''Aishh~I'm going to be late for school'' I said and rush towards the bathroom and get ready.When I came downstairs,I realised that my house is quiet and I don't see my mom and dad.Then I quickly go the kitchen to drinks water before go to school.Suddenly,I saw a note on the refrigerator. Dear Sehunnie,         Mianheii umma and appa are going to L.A for 1 month ~ Take care dear :) - Umma -      ''Aishh~Umma just leave me like that without telling me properly'' I sigh and look at my watch.''Damn it! I already late'' I said and quickly run towards the door.''Luckily,I have a motorcycle'' I smile and rides my motorcycle to school.

     When I arrived at school,the girls started to sequelling and swarms over me.''Oppa,did you already see the exam result at school board'' asked Sera cutely. ''Ohmy~ This girl is so digusting with her fake cute voice.I feel like wanna pukes'' I said in my heart and walks to the school board to see the result. 1ST EXAM RESULT 1st - Kim Jesoo  2nd - Oh sehun  3rd - Jackson Wang          To my suprise,I get 2nd place in exam.''The heck? How come I got 2nd place and Who is this Jesoo girl?'' I said in my heart angryly.Suddenly I heards girls voice sequelling.''Omoo Jae~You got a perfect score again for all subjects?''asked the girl.''Wait?Jesoo?isn't she is the girl from the next class?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter