Classes

Ah! My Mister!

                   "Nope, you are not going to school with me, Oh Sehun!" Sera exclaimed. Just like any ordinary day, yhey are currently walking on a sidewalk on their way to the school, well, except girls stealing glances from Sehun and then giggling to themselves after.

                 Sehun decided to go to Sera's school, his main reason is that he's a prince and he deserves proper education. They had a long fight about it last night, Sera gave all her good suggestions but Sehun didn't really budged. "There's so many other schools here in Korea" Sera continued to persuade, even though she knows it's too late and Sehun would never change his mind. He's decisive like that.

                "You're my guide, okay? I would be literally lost without you" Sehun said, making Sera stop talking. "Don't worry when I get the hang of Korea, I would leave you and your house and we can finally be all peaceful" he continued and ended the conversation. At this point, they finally reached their destination.

                 Sehun and Sera both entered the school premises with people looking at Sehun. Whispers and girly giggles can be heard anywhere along the hallways. Luckily, they entered the classroom without any commotion. "It's amazing I've got the same schedule as you, right?" Sehun teased in which Sera only rolled her eyes. All the girls are going to hate me more, Sera thought as she stared at the empty blackboard, just then, their teacher entered the room.

               "Good morning, seongsaengnim" the students chorused and the teacher smiled. "Good morning too, class. Before we start our lesson, I must first introduce your new classmate. Oh Sehun, please stand up" their teacher commanded. Once again, light giggles from girls can be heard. "Like the fanfic character, Oh Sehun?" one of their classmates shouted out, but they didn't respond. Sehun went to the front and faced all of the people in his class. "Looks like the fanfic character too, wow" the same classmate commented. Sera eyed that certain classmate and slumped back on her seat.

                "Annyeong haseyo, Oh Sehun-imnida" the snarky boy introduced himself in a casual way. The girls swooned and cooed, the boys just eyed the guy and viewed him as a threat. "As you're sitting beside Ms. Im earlier, I'm not going to assign you to other seats" their teacher said and patted his back. Being polite to the one with more authority, Sehun bowed his head and proceeded to his seat. The girls shot a dirty look at Sera and made whispers, but Sera didn't seem to mind.

              "Why do you have to do this?" Sera whispered to herself but Sehun heard. The snappy prince looked at her and smirked. "I always get what I want" Sehun declared and listened to the teacher's introductory discussion.

 

 

 

 

 

                  The school bell rang, signaling it's their lunch break. The students rushed out the door, hoping to get a good spot in the cafeteria and also, to get a glimpse of today's food. All of them are running, except Sehun and Sera.

                  "I'm telling you, we aren't going to get any food" Sera became worried. Sehun just smiled and casually put his hands on his pockets. "Trust me" he said and continued to walk calmly than others.

                 As expected, the cafeteria is jam-packed with students. Some are talking, some are eating, but one can't deny that all the girls' stare are focused to Sehun. The gloomy cafeteria server suddenly lighted up upon facing Sehun. "What do you want? Pick all you need" the server smiled at Sehun, he smiled back. "Kamsahamnida" he replied and pointed at the beef. Then, it came Sera' s time to pick.

                  The server then went back to its former unsmiling self. "What do you want?" her tone was flat unlike when she's talking to Sehun. Sehun noticed and snickered. "Talk about unfair" Sera rolled her eyes, the server just shook her head and she waited for Sera's food choice.

 

 

 

 

                "Leave me alone" Sera tried to shoo Sehun away. He stuck by Sera's side all day, the unpopular girl gaining too much attention and also, the usual hate. "But--" Sera cut Sehun, the buts wouldn't work out for her.

                 "Because of you I received so much attention today! I don't want it! And other than that,  I received so much bashing, so much hate than I know-- I don't like it anymore. I don't want to get used to this" Sera explained. The boy nodded, understanding it but being a hard-headed person, he won't follow what she said. "I don't want to leave you" Sehun said, earning a look from Sera. "Not in a romantic way, but you know what I mean" Sehun continued. Sera rolled her eyes and proceed to brisk-walk away from Sehun.

               "Im Sera! Wait for me! Or else you're going to get it from the prince!" Sehun exclaimed and warned and followed Sera in the street.