Know-It-All

Ah! My Mister!

Sera is having a blast nightmare with Sehun.

        Sera just stared at Sehun in awe as he ate his fifth bowl of cereal like a hungry elephant. "This is delicious, why don't we have this in our kingdom?" Sehun said, his mouth full of froot loops, with some milk circling around his mouth. He looks rather adorable than dirty, and Sera knows very rare people can pull that off.
 
      "Because maybe there aren't any cereals in the 17th century?" Sera answered. "Or I didn't include cereals as your food in the fic" she continued, and put her elbow on the table where she rested her head. If Sehun doesn't stop eating, she's going to ran out of cereals, which is bad, very bad in her case.

         "You are really believing yourself that you created me as a literature character?" Sehun asked at her, asking for real affirmation. His tone is his usual prince-like tone, like he doesn't believe anything Sera says. "I'm not believing myself, I KNOW in myself" Sera simply answered and emphasized a word.

          "How sure of you, plebeian?" Sehun asked another question. He put the bowl down, wiped his mouth with Sera's white handkerchief, and chugged down the freshly-squeezed orange juice. "Do you want to read the fic? It stars you" Sera told Sehun straightly. Sehun shook his head. "I don't read literature made by a peasant" he frankly told her.
 
             Annoyed, Sera stood up and followed, and turns out he is going to the kitcen to get another bowl of cereal. Before Sehun can fully open the cupboard's door, Sera pushed it loudly. "Don't you dare, Oh Sehun, you're not a prince here" Sera warned him and touched the bridge of her nose because of so much irritation. "Aren't you a plebeian? You wear slave clothes" Sehun mocked her and eyed her from head to toe, like he's some authority that knows good fashion taste when he's wearing Sera's dad's shirt, which seemed to be a little large for him and her dad's boxers, which looked oversized on his thin legs.

            "Look, I'm not a 17th century commoner you know! I am a girl living in the 21st century!" Sera exclaimed at him. Sehun looked confused and tilted his head a bit, he always do it when he' doubting something. "Do you want me to prove it?" Sera asked him in a loud voice. "Okay, fine, you don't need to answer, I will" she stormed out of the kitchen, holding Sehun's wrist and dragging him to her home's entertainment room. When they finally reached it, Sera shut door and stomped towards the large TV hanging on the wall.

             "You, sit there" she instructed to the black padded sofa. Sera the TV and looked at it when she finally saw something really bright behind her. "See? You don't have this in the 17th century! This is called a television!" Sera can't lower her voice now at this point because of much annoyance. She never experienced being this irritated before. Meanwhile, Sehun is trying not to laugh because her voice is too little and too cute to project an angry vibe.

            "What are you snickering for, your highness? I know right, the TV is great" Sera asked him, lower than earlier this time. "You are too cute to be angry, so don't try to be mad, okay? It doesn't suit you" Sehun said, chuckling. Sera tried to open but no words came out. It struck her as a compliment and a warning at the same time. Sera tried to hide the fact that she's blushing. No boy ever said she, Im Sera, was cute.

            "Lost for words, Sera?" Sehun questioned her, making Sera more dumbfounded. It's his first time to ever call her by her name and not some old term for 'commoner'. "I see, I see" Sehun smiled and crossed his legs. "Oh look! The boy's helping the dog-- and why is the dog the television? Luckily, he can't me. He can't reach me, I'm a little farther away from him" Sehun said and pointed to the screen. Here comes Sehun's clueless side. Sera cleared and regained herself, "that's what you call a camera, they capture pictures and videos and then they broadcast it on television" Sera explained. "Oh, so you mean, the dog can't really reach me?" Sehun asked once again in which Sera nodded. She's thankful that he picks up things fast. Sera mentally gave herself a pat in the back for writing that Sehun is the most educated person in their kingdom.