Online Rockstar

Ah! My Mister!

 

Will she ever be normal have friends?

Sera is having a hard time writing right now, not finding any inspiration. She stared out her window and found people doing the usual things they do. "Wow, so much for inspiration" she said, sighed, and stared back at her laptop blankly. No thoughts are running in her head right now. She desperately needs something to write about, her readers are demanding for an update.

Well... her last update is a week ago and for an author like Sera, she updates frequently. And considers herself now as a slow-updater.

Sera refreshed her fanfic's page and already saw five new comments. "Oh dear God, I really need to update right now" she sighed even harder and banged her head into the desk. "Ouch" she whined lightly and touched her forehead to check for any possible bumps because of her stupidity.

She then pressed the button to lead her to the newest comments, and thank God for the fast internet in Korea, she viewed it quickly.

 

@jiyuyuul: Authorn-nim! Update now pleasee~!!

@ilurvohshn: Hwaiting for the next update!

@amajjangtink: confess already, sehun~~~

@_thththheun: whyyyy, my feels

@magicalwand: can sehun be real?

 

Sera half-smiled at the last comment she saw. She picked her snowglobe up and looked at it. She shaked it a little bit, admiring the fake snow falling down on the small city and over the lovers holding hands, looking happy, smiling. "Yeah, I wish Oh Sehun was real too" Sera unmindedly thought. She put the snow globe down and opened a new page to start some paragraph.

The determined author started typing the story's latest update. "Snow Candy" she said aloud as she typed. Sera then, started typing on the body, letting her mind flow and write her thoughts. After thirty minutes of continuosly writing, Sera then read it again, edited out some grammars and spellings and clicked update. Sera closed her laptop, closed her eyes, and breathed heavily to release stress.

"I'm just going to check out the comments tomorrow" she said and yawned. She placed the laptop at her bedside table and began to lay down. She stared at the snow globe once more before smiling and saying good night.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Slow update haha. Hope you like my first chapter! Hwaiting! :3