Chapter 38

You are my Inspiration

Although Hakyeon had lost his eyesight, he insisted on going back to school. 

"No Hakyeon! I don't want you to go back." Taekwoon said. 

"Cmon Taekkie~ I promised I will be fine! I really want to go back to school. Pleaseee~~" Hakyeon said while whinning and shaking Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon sigh. He knows he can never ever resist Hakyeon's whinning. 

"Fine fine.. But I am telling you, you are following me I don't care. No matter what you are going to follow me closely you hear me??" Taekwoon said. 

Hakyeon laughed alittle before nodding his head. 

 

Next day.... 

"Hakyeon do you need help preparing?" Taekwoon asked while preparing breakfast for both of them. He was worried that Hakyeon will have trouble wearing his uniform. 

"Taekkie it's fineeee!" Hakyeon shouts from the room. 

In school... 

"Hakyeoooooonnn!" Ravi shouted from far when he sees his good friend coming back to school. 

"Ravi ah~ Can you not shout so loud?" Hakyeon said while trying to feel for Ravi. 

"I missed you okay! But why are you here? Your eyes...." Ravi said. 

"It's fine. I just feel that I should come back to school." Hakyeon said while smiling. 

"Ravi, can you help me take care of Hakyeon?" Taekwoon asked. 

"Of course! Leave it to me!" Ravi said. 

Taekwoon left for his class and Ravi brought Hakyeon to the class. 

Throughout the day, Ravi made sure that Hakyeon was safe and sound. 1 reason was because he was afraid the Taekwoon might kill him if Hakyeon loses a strand of hair. But the safe was never the safest. 

"Hakyeon, wait for me here alright? I will be going to the toilet! I will be back fast!" Ravi said. 

"Alright!" Hakyeon replied and smile. 

A few mins later, Hakyeon felt someone sitting down in front of him. 

"Ummm Ravi?" Hakyeon said. 

"It's me Hakyeon." That voice... Hakyeon immediately know, it belongs to Taekjin. 

"Taek... Taekjin?" Hakyeon said. 

"Why do you sound so surprise? When did you come back?" Taekjin said. 

"I... I only came back today. I am just waiting for Ravi to come back from the toilet." Hakyeon said with a little fear in his voice.

"I see... You should have told me. I could have accompany you to school and help you." Taekjin said while touching Hakyeon's hand that was on the table. 

Hakyeon immediately pulled his hand away and kept it close to himself. Taekjin looked at him and gave a smirk, which Hakyeon cannot see. 

"Oh.. by the way, I bought you a drink. I am sorry for everything I have done." Taekjin said while placing a cup of drink on the table. 

Hakyeon remained silent for a while. 

"It's... okay Taekjin. You don't have to treat me a drink." Hakyeon said. 

"But... This drink represent my apology to you. Please accept it." Taekjin said with a soft voice. 

"Alright..." Hakyeon said and tried to feel for the drink before taking a sip. 

"I accept it." Hakyeon said. 

"I think I should go. Ravi is taking so long, I should go check on him." Hakyeon said while trying to stand up. 

"Let me help you Hakyeon." Taekjin said and helped Hakyeon. 

Although Hakyeon felt uncomfortable, he didn't want to be rude and reject Taekjin's good intention. They walked and walked but it seems like the road is never ending. 

"Taekjin, where are you taking me to?!" Hakyeon said, starting to feel very scared. 

"Hakyeon... I finally get to get alone time with you." Taekjin said. 

Hakyeon immediately stopped and tried to break free from Taekjin's grab. 

"Let go of me! Where is this place??!! Go away!" Hakyeon shouted and tried to run. But before he could run and further, he start to feel really giddy, as if the whole earth was spinning. 

"Why.... why am I feeling so... so... What did you put in... my..." Hakyeon fell on the floor before he can finish speaking.

Taekjin walked slowly to Hakyeon and kneel down, hugging Hakyeon into his embrace. 

"I told you... You will always be mine~" Taekjin said. 


Hey Readers! Here's my new Chapter! ^^ Btw! If you guys have instagram, feel free to follow me and of course I will follow you guys back! My insta is @summer_dreams99 <3 Hope you guys like it and see ya! xD Nights and sweet dreams! <3 

xoxo, 

xuaNNNNN_