Chapter 39

You are my Inspiration

"Ravi! Where's Hakyeon???!!!" Leo shouted when he sees Ravi. 

"Taekwoon... I... I don't know. I just went to the toilet for awhile. But when I come out, Hakyeon was gone. Some.. some students said that Taekjin brought him up to the rooftop... I am sorry Taekwoon... I really didn't know this will happen..." Ravi said, trembling. He was worried for Hakyeon and at the same time, scared that Taekwoon would just punch him in his face. 

"What?! Taekjin??!! URGH!" Taekwoon exclaimed and punched the wall hard at the back. Both Ravi and Taekwoon split up to find Hakyeon and they make sure they stayed in contact. 

"Hakyeon! Yeonnie!! Are you here??" Taekwoon shouted when he was at the rooftop. Then, his phone rang and it was Hakyeon contact name that appeared on the screen. Taekwoon immediately picked up the phone. 

"Hakyeon!! Where are you??!!" He said loudly. 

Then, a evil laughter came from the phone, which make Taekwoon immediately realised that... it wasn't Hakyeon. 

"Taekjin. What do you want?? Where did you bring Hakyeon to??!!!" Taekwoon shouted loudly on the phone. If Taekjin was there now, he would make sure he had killed him. 

"Jung Taekwoon. I told you, I will get what I want. Hakyeon is mine. From the start, he has been mine!" Taekjin said with a cold voice. 

"Shut the hell up! He was never yours! What do you want????? Don't you dare to hurt him or else I will make sure you have a terrible death!" Taekwoon screamed. 

"Hmmph... Do you think you can really do anything to me? Listen up, I want you to meet me at the old school basketball court in 15 mins. And you better come alone." With that Taekjin hanged up the phone. 

Taekwoon didn't think much but use his fastest speed to run to the court. 

At the court... 

"Taekjin! Come out! Come out!!!!!" Taekwoon's voice echoed across the court. 

"Well...." A voice came from the back and it was Taekjin. 

Taekwoon immediately turned around. 

"What do you want???!! Why are you doing this to Hakyeon? Let him go!!!" Taekwoon shouted at Taekjin, who was holding a basketball. 

"Taekwoon ah... Remember how we used to play basketball together when we were young?" Taekjin throw the basketball at Taekwoon and he catches it. 

"Haha... You always win me whenever we have a match. Always.... Hahha... No matter how hard I tried, you always win me at everything. Remember the basketball competition we played together when we were 12? I shot in the last ball..." Taekjin catches the ball Taekwoon throw and tossed it into the basketball ring. 

"But everyone praise you instead of me.... And you even get into the Nationals and be the team leader.  From then on, I decided, I want to win you. I don't want to lose to you. I want all those applause and praises. It belongs to me!" Taekjin threw the ball hard on the floor, and let the floor bounce. 

He walked closer to Taekwoon. "Now... You are back here snatch things away from me again. Including the person I love! Who are you to do this to me? I love Hakyeon so much! He is mine! Don't you think of snatching him away from me!" With that, Taekjin gace Taekwoon a punch on his face even before Taekwoon could fight back. 

"Taekjin I never knew you were this unhappy about it. But even if you hate me because of all the things in the past, you shouldn't use Hakyeon as a form of revenge towards me! Hakyeon is innocent!" Taekwoon said while standing up from the floor. 

"I am not using him as a revenge!" Taekjin shouted and there was a silence. 

"At first, I thought I was... But after that... I realised thats not the case! I really fell for him...." Taekjin paused. 

"But why?! Why must you remember everything??!! Why does Hakyeon love you so much??!!! Whyyyyyy????!!!!" Taekjin punched Taekwoon another time, but harder this time. 

"Jung Taekwoon! I hate you! Why do you always have to snatch things away from me???!!! Why???!!!" Taekjin shouted at Taekwoon who is on the floor. 

Just when Taekjin was about to give Taekwoon another hard punch, a voice at the back stopped him. 

"STOP!" Both Taekjin and Taekwoon looked at the direction of the voice and saw Hakyeon. Hakyeon tried to make his way to the both of them by constantly using his hands to feel if anything was there to block him. 

"Hakyeon!" Taekwoon shouted and pushed Taekjin on the floor before running towards him. 

"Are you alright??!! Did he do anything to you?" Taekwoon said while checking to make sure that he was okay. 

"I am fine Taekwoon..." Hakyeon said and turned abit to Taekjin's direction. 

"Taekjin... Listen. I have never liked you before... I really appreciate those moments you helped me and encourage me. You are a great friend. But... I really hope you understands whats... love.. Sometimes love is not having the person, but giving the person happiness. You are a nice guy Taekjin, I know you are. Why do you want to let the demon in you take over your heart, and making you evil? Please Taekjin... Stop.... I heard you talking to someone just now in the room... Whatever the person said... Don't let it affect you... You know whats right Taekjin, you know. Please Taekjin, wake up..." Hakyeon said with a calm and soft voice. Taekjin eyes start to fill with tears before they rolled down the cheeks. 

"No... No... I am sorry.. No NOOOOO!!!" Taekjin shouted loudly before running out of the basketball court, leaving Taekwoon and Hakyeon behind. 


Hey Readers! So here's the next chapter! :) Chapter 40 will be the last chapter alrdyyyy! I do have plans to write somemore fanfics! HAHAHAHA so let me know if you all have any ideas or request alright??? ^^ Do comment below to let me know! Hope you guys like this chapter and I will update the final chapter soon! xD 

xoxo, 

xuaNNNNN_ <3