Chapeter 37

You are my Inspiration

Losing your eyesight is something anyone would want to have. It is as if your world turns into darkness all of a sudden. To Hakyeon, everything seems harder when he can’t see. Even the daily routines seem so hard for Hakyeon to do it after he got discharged.

At Hakyeon’s house…. 

“Taekwoonnnnn I need helppp~” Hakyeon called out from the bathroom. 
Of course Taekwoon would be glad to help. He loves Hakyeon and he will not mind taking care of Hakyeon for now, future and forever. 

Taekwoon went into the bathroom, only to get Hakyeon struggling to find something on the shelf hanged on wall. 

“Taekwoon I can’t find the shampoo…..” Hakyeon said while still trying to touch for the shampoo. 

Taekwoon couldn’t help but to laugh a bit at Hakyeon’s actions. 

So cute~ Taekwoon thought. 

“Come Yeonnie, let me help you.” Taekwoon said and took the shampoo for Hakyeon. 
“Do you want me to help you shower Yeonnie?” Taekwoon asked. 

Even though Hakyeon is a guy, Taekwoon still felt when he sees Hakyeon . 

“It’s… okay Taekwoon… I will handle it myself. Thanks for helping!” Hakyeon said and try to close the door. 

Taekwoon stopped the door from closing. 
“Woonie.. What are you doing? I am trying… to shower!” Hakyeon tried harder to close the door. 

Taekwoon chuckled. “Alright, fine~ I will just wait for you outside. Call me if you need help okay?” 

“Okayyyyyyyy!” Hakyeon said and slammed the door. 

Taekwoon went to sat at the sofa. Just then the door bell rang. He opened the door and the sight of the person standing in front of the door makes him annoyed. 

Taekjin. 

“What are you doing here?” Taekwoon asked with a very annoying tone. 
“Of course I am here to visit Hakyeon. Please move I would like to go in.” Taekjin said. 

However, Taekwoon refused to move. 
“Hakyeon doesn’t want to see you. Please go.” Taekwoon said. 

“Jung Taekwoon, you have no rights to stop me from seeing Hakyeon. You have no right to even snatch him away from me.” Taekjin said. 

“Snatch him away? Please. Stop talking nonsense. I will never allow you to harm Hakyeon again. Get lost.” Taekwoon said while his eye shot firing glares at Taekjin. 

Although Taekjin might seem tough, he gets scared when Taekwoon start to show this side of him. It feels like Taekwoon is killing him with his glares. 

“Fine. But don’t think you can make me stop liking Hakyeon like that. I will fight with you to the end.” Taekjin said and left the flowers and left. 

Without hestitation, Taekwoon took the flowers and threw it into the bin before walking back to the house. 

“Taekwoonnieee!” Hakyeon shouted from the bathroom. 

Taekwoon immediately change his expression and tone. 

“Yes Yeonnie??” Taekwoon said while walking to the bathroom. 

“I am done!” Hakyeon said while trying to walk out from the toilet, be careful not to trip or hit on anything. 

Taekwoon went forward to help Hakyeon. Taekwoon himself is more scared than Hakyeon, afraid that Hakyeon might hit onto anything. Hakyeon is his baby afterall. (So cuteeee~) 

“Thanks Taekwoon~” Hakyeon said while sitting on the dining table. 
“Did someone come earlier? I heard the doorbell!” Hakyeon said. 

Taekwoon stopped whatever he is doing and thought of a second of what to say. 
“Ummm… Just a sales man. But I shoo him away.” Taekwoon said. 

“Ohhhhh alright! What food did you prepare for me?” Hakyeon asked. 

“Pasta! And after that you have to finish the chicken soup. It’s good for you!” Taekwoon said while putting down the dishes. 

“Thank you Taekwoonieee!” Hakyeon said and gave Taekwoon a peck on the cheeks. 


Hey readers! Here's the next chapter! Sorry for posting after so long >< School has been really busy! I hope you guys will still continue reading and pleaseeee forgive me! Enjoy reading and have a good day! :)