Chapter 2

Scars

Luhan's POV 

 I walked out of Sehun's room with the bat and tossed it on the floor. That's when Jongin approached me. It was kinda cute because he looked angry. 

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Sehun?" Yup he's mad.

"wae? Why do you care?" 

"You know why I care! So what did you do to Sehun!!??" All I could do was try and contain my laugh. I smiled.

" If you're curious look for yourself" he just looked at me and turned towards the door and opened it to find a sleeping bruised Sehun.

 

Kai POV

I turned around and opened the door to find Sehun sleeping but all bruised. i turned around and faced Luhan. 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that Kim Jongin?"

"WHAT THE LUHAN!!??" I launched myself at him and pinned him on the floor. I punched him in the face one two many times leaving him with bruises on his face all bloody. 

"Why do you keep doing this to Sehun?" I punch him harder. 

"Why do you keep him locked up in your grip all the time!? Let him go!" I settle down a bit to let him speak clearly.

"It's Sehun who won't let go Jongin."

" What!?" I punch him again and again and again and again. Not stopping one bit.

 

He just layed there coughing up blood and sayin no more, doing nothing. Letting me punch him continually. That's when Sehun came out of his room limping quickly over to the scene that was taking place.

"Kai what are you doing?!"

 

Sehun's POV 

i heard a loud noise in front of my bedroom door which woke me from my slumber. I hurried to see what was happening and it was Kai hurting Luhan.

"Kai what are doing!?" I ran towards Luhan and hugged him as tightly as I could protecting him from getting hit further.

"Sehun, what are you doing?" Kai asks. I just sat on the floor embracing Luhan in my arms.

"Sehun, why do you always put up with him? He always hurts you! No matter what he does! You always stay with him! Why don't you leave him and come to me already!? I've always loved you! I was always there for you in your time of need! I will never hurt you! I'll always love you. So please, Sehun. I just don't want to see you get hurt anymore. It hurts me to see you like that." I say nothing. I am at loss with words. I don't know what to say. I look away from Kai.

After a long silence I look down at Luhan, a large grin appears on his face.

"you see Jongin, it's Sehun who won't let go. He loves me and not you."

kai looks down and says,

"Sehun, can you give Luhan and I a minute?" I don't move.

"Sehun, you heard what Jongin just said. Don't make me punish you again for being disobetient again" I quickly make my way to my room, for Luhan might actually punish me again.

 

Luhan POV

 

"so jongin what is it that you wanted to talk about?"