Chapter 1

Scars

Sehun's POV

As I stood in my dark room staring out the window into the moonlight. I start to think. It's been three years together... Its been filled with a lot of pain and new scars each day. 

"Sehunnie~" I turn around to see luhan with a pouty face. 
"Aww~ Sehunnie you're scar is healing" Luhan says while pouting.
"Why don't I open it back up?"he says while he starts kissing me on my neck. He suddenly pulls out his pocket knife and slices my scar that was on my arm right open. Blood starts to flow from my arm onto the floor. But the thing is I don't mind. As long as Luhan is showering me with his sweet kisses. As he gently kisses me softly on my lips he puts the knife on my other arm making more blood rush from my arm than before. Not moving from his position He then puts the knife against my right cheek and slices my flesh in half. He's there to  the blood flowing from my cheek. He then the bloody knife as if it were ice cream putting it in his back pocket. He leaves the room with a satisfied look on his face. Even though all Luhan ever does is hurt me, I can't help but love him. I cannot bring myself to hate him. I look at my old and new scars thinking that I will soon have to cover them back up. Because if some else found out about them, I may never get to see Luhan again. I can't bare to be away from him long. I need to see him and feel his touch. As I was in deep thought Jongin walks in silently without knocking. 

" Sehuna~" he looks at me with a worried expression.

"Why don't you just leave him already?" because I'm too deeply in love with him is what I want to say.

"because I just can't" is all I can say... For now. He pulls out his handkerchief and cleans up my wounds but the blood won't stop flowing. It stings really badly. I never realised how deep Luhan cut. After cleaning and bandaging up my wounds Kai kisses me on my lips. I don't fight back because well, I can't. It hurts physically too much.He then leaves as if he never were here because Luhan doesn't like it when Kai and I are together, because Luhan knows that Kai has liked me ever since we were little.

The next day I wake up feeling a sharp pain... Everywhere. Luhan is laying close beside me holding me. He greets me with a light kiss and freshly cut skin.

"Sehuna~"Luhan looks at me.

"Why did I say about you and Jongin?" I look away and say nothing.

"Answer me!" He says angrily.

" To not make contact whatsoever" I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes. Good. And what did you do yesterday?"

"I talked to Jongin"

"Yes, Sehun. You did. And who gets punished for not obeying me?"

"I do"

"Yes. Gosh Sehun you're so smart. But if you're so smart why did you disobey my wishes?"

"It was be-"  

"Oh well! It doesn't even matter anymore" I look up in horror as I see Luhan pull out a wooden bat.

"this is you're punishment!" He says as he lifts he bat in the air.

"Luhan I-" I was cut off from the wind literally being knocked out of me. The bat stuck me in the stomach really really hard. I shielded my head with my arms covering it, trying to protect it from Luhans movements. He continued to hit me all over my arms and legs leaving bruises everywhere. He was furious. That's how much Luhan doesn't like the idea of me and Kim Jongin. Gosh the bat hurt like a . I was starting to shake from the pain. After along while Luhan finally decided to settle down. He bends down and whispers in my ear,

"Don't talk to anyone else but me. Okay? And next time Jongin will be the one getting hurt if you make contact." He kisses me before making his exit out the door way.

 

Luhan's POV

I walk out of Sehun's room with the bat and toss it on the floor. That's when Jongin approached me. It was kinda cute because he looked angry.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Sehun?" Yup he's mad.

"wae? Why do you care?" 

"You know why I care! So what did you do to Sehun!!??" All I could do was try and contain my laugh. I smiled.

" If you're curious look for you're self" he just looked at me and turned towards the door and opened it to find a sleeping bruised Sehun.