Final

Scars

Luhan POV  

"So Jongin what is it that you wanted talk about?" Wait. Dafuq? Is he crying?

"Luhan..." He pauses for a moment to sob.

"Luhan, do you even love Sehun?" Is he stupid? Of course I love him.

"Are you stupid? Of course I love him! Why would you even ask that!" He just gave me a glare as those words escaped my mouth.

"THEN WHY IS IT THAT EVEYTIME YOU KISS HIM YOU HURT HIM WITH A KNIFE!!??" I breathed heavily. He just won't understand.

"ANSWER ME!" I can't even speak, if I do I might cry. To be honest I don't really like to see Sehun in pain. Weird right?

"because I-" uh oh. Crap. Tears are forming In my eyes.

"because I-" I say again choking on my words. I can't even control my feelings anymore and a tear rides down my face. Great, now were both shedding tears.

"Because I don't want Sehun to... I don't want him to leave..... Me... I don't want Sehun to leave me. I don't want Sehun to leave me! I DONT WANT SEHUN TO LEAVE ME!!!" I shout.

"Is that really your excuse?" Jongin says with a low harsh voice.

"You don't want him to leave? So you hurt him to make him stay? Are you stupid?" I stay silent as tears stream down my face silently.

"I... I... I love him so much, I'm afraid that one day he'll leave me for you."

"Why do you not want him to leave?"

I guess I'll just tell him the story. I try and hold back my tears and not choke on my words.

"He has alway been there for me since we were little. Once we entered highschool we became a couple. But around that time Sehun had a lot of fan girls he was very popular with guys too. And as for me I was just the nerdy little kid that no one cared about and had no friends, but I didn't care because all I needed was Sehun. He would always come to my house after school and we would always hang out. But one day he didn't come at all. He didn't even send me any texts or anything. So I became worried. I went out searching for him everywhere, the last place I decided to check was the park and-" my tears started to run again.

"And some unknown girl was kissing him, I could see him trying to push her away but she wouldn't let go. I didn't know how to react, I got really jealous cosidering that I haven't even had my first kiss with him yet. So I ran over to the girl and started to beat the living crap out of her. I was really mad and didn't realize that she was bleeding terribly. Sehun didn't even back me up, he just told me to stop hitting her and said that it was his fault. With Sehun distracting me the girl ran away terrified. So I pushed Sehun onto the ground, grabbed the sharpest rock I could find and kissed him while cutting him. That was when everything began. But it was weird because he didn't even bother to do anything about it. He just layed there and took my bullcrap, for four years, meaning till now, not doing a thing." Jongin just sat there staring at me with a poker face. After a long while he finally spoke up.

"Luhan you really are stupid" is that all he can think after I get all sincere with him?

"What?"

"I mean, don't you see how much Sehun loves you? The reason he put up with you all these years is because he loves you. He doesn't want anyone else. Not even me." Heh.

"guess I am stupid..."

"Yeah, you are. Now I have one request." I raised my eyebrow.

"What is it?" I ask suspiciously.

"Can you please stop causing Sehun pain?"

"But what if-" my voice starts to tremble.

"Oh quit being stupid. He's not going to leave you." Feeling assured I nod. A smile appears on Kai's face.

"Well I think I should go and apologize to him for all this time." He nods.

xxxxx

"Sehuna~" I say as I walk into his room. He was sleeping. I walk over to him and study his features. He's so cute when he sleeps. I give him a small kiss on the lips without using a knife this time. Moments after he wakes up.

"Sehuna~" I cupped his face with my hands.

"Sorry." Is all I say. He just smiles back.

"For what?"

" for everything I did to you and-" he cut me off with a kiss and says,

"You don't have to apologize anymore. I forgive you, I already forgave you, a long time ago." We sat there in silence for the longest of time. After what seemed like forever he gets up and go towards his dresser and pulls out a small box. He then turns around to face me and gets down on one knee.

"Luhan..." A small blush appears on his face.

"Will you marry me?" Tears run down my face full of joy. "

"yes. Yes. YES.YES! YES!!!" He smiles warmly at me and kisses me bringing me to a blush.

 

 

 

 

 

No one POV

"Hyung~" Sehun whines.

"You shouldn't tell stories like that~"

"Yeah baekhyun, he's right. What if we tell a story like that about you and Chanyeol?" Suho adds.

"Well you guys asked me to tell you a story from my head and I told you."

"You cheater baekkie! That was from the movie Triangle! You just used Luhan, Sehun and Kai instead!" Xiumin throws in.

Luhan begins to pout.

"Sehunnie~... I'm not really like that am I?"

"Of course not my Hannie! Hyung was just being mean."

"Well let's just go to sleep now. We have a busy schedule tomorrow." Kris adds. Listening to him, everybody slides into there sleeping bags and goes to sleep.

xxxENDxxx

(And that movie I named probably wasn't real so yeah just saying.) Thanks to all who read my short story. Hee hee. This was my first fanfic and I was very excited by the comments I got and subs too lol.