Chapter 1

Stupid Liar

Your P.O.V

You were watching a movie when Jiyong, your boyfriend since 2 years ago, sat next to you. You moved to your left, avoiding his touch.

“Babe, are you ok?” He asked.

“Yeah, but I don’t feel good. I think that I have catched a cold, so you should stay away from me.”  You gave him one half-hearted smile and then back your attention to the TV.

“Oh… if you don’t feel well I can…” You cut off his words.

“No need Ji, I don’t feel that bad. Don’t worry about me.”

“Okay…” Jiyong kept silent until the movie finished.

“Jagiya, my true jagiya…” He hugged me. That’s what you think, Jiyong you thought.

“Yeah” You mumbled while hugging him back, but without any feelings.

“You know that I love you so much, right?”

“Of course I know” You looked at his brown eyes and faked a smile.

“I’m glad to hear that” He smiled too.

Jiyong’s P.O.V

Aish! What’s happening to my girl?!

Before, when I told her “I love you” she always said it back to me… But now… She doesn’t respond at all.

What if _____ … NO! NO! NO! I shouldn’t think of her like that! She isn’t cheating on me! I’m sure because she loves me!

She loves me… right?

YES SHE DO! If she doesn’t we won’t be together today so I’m sure that she do!

Your P.O.V

Okay, I can’t lie him anymore. I’m tired of this game. I really don’t know why I didn’t broke up with him long time ago… when I started cheating on him.

I’m not sure if there are any feelings towards him but I’m tired of this relationship since our first anniversary.

We loved each other but it was really hard to be together for more than two hours because of his schedule. Concerts, tours, fan meetings, other events…

On our first anniversary I started cheating.

On our first anniversary all the love disappeared…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know, I know ... TOO SHORT! But I want to see if you like the story so drop anything at the box below! :) Thank you for reading!